Worst Section of Binghamton?

Guest Contractor

Guest Guest

Charlotte Street in back of Price Chopper all the way over to Jarvis Street pretty much DELETED and looks like a favela in Brazil or some 3rd-world slum. After that, head down Balcom or Thorpe and that whole area between Main & the railroad tracks. The thing is, nearly every part of Binghamton is scummy. It's not just contained to one place like in some cities. You can have a block on the westside where there's a bunch of nice houses, but with pockets of scum / welfare / drug houses interspersed. Then just multiply this and put it all over the city. With Bingo, there are bad sections nearly every block.

Guest Jenkem Stovall

Any area that has blacks is bad. They bring to these areas the natural increase in violent crime and drug use that have historically corresponded to all negro migrations in this country.

Blacks, like retarded whites and Asians, cannot foretell the consequences of their actions, as proven daily ad nauseam, and don’t have the capacity to be contributing members of a first world culture.

The level of civilization that a people can develop and maintain is a function of the biological quality, the racial quality, of that people - in particular, of its problem-solving ability. That is why Blacks and certain other races never developed even a rudimentary civilization and are incapable of sustaining a civilization built for them by Whites. This is why everywhere you see

blacks living is a craphole. Everything is in a downward sprial in any black area. DELETED.

Guest Guest-country girl-*

The worst part would definitely be behind Country Town apartments or whatever it is called, over by Kmart. Liberty St. Munsell St. and all of the other streets in that couple of blocks.

@

Guest Guest
Any area that has blacks is bad. They bring to these areas the natural increase in violent crime and drug use that have historically corresponded to all negro migrations in this country.

Blacks, like retarded whites and Asians, cannot foretell the consequences of their actions, as proven daily ad nauseam, and don’t have the capacity to be contributing members of a first world culture.

The level of civilization that a people can develop and maintain is a function of the biological quality, the racial quality, of that people - in particular, of its problem-solving ability. That is why Blacks and certain other races never developed even a rudimentary civilization and are incapable of sustaining a civilization built for them by Whites. This is why everywhere you see

blacks living is a craphole. Everything is in a downward sprial in any black area. DELETED.

You are so full of crap that you do not even deserve a riposte (look it up....do you have a dictionary in your trailer?)

Guest Guest
You are so full of crap that you do not even deserve a riposte (look it up....do you have a dictionary in your trailer?)

You are so right. I mean look at all the areas around here where blacks live. They are beautiful neighborhoods with well-maintained houses & yards. You feel safe when you walk down the street. I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about the wonderful black neighborhoods in Binghamton.

Guest Guest
The worst part would definitely be behind Country Town apartments or whatever it is called, over by Kmart. Liberty St. Munsell St. and all of the other streets in that couple of blocks.

@

Not quiet true there CG. The area has been improving over the last 6 to 8 months and the old timers who own their homes in that area are starting to slowly take back their neighborhood.

There is no TRUE worse area in Binghamton. Binghamton as a whole is going down hill and fast. It has all the trash left overs moving in from down state. And it's not just Binghamton either. It's JC, Endicott and Vestal to. The decline the area is seeing is offset by the new people from down state. the ones leaving are the ones who have pride in themselves, pay the highest tax rate around, and put up with the spend without cause from the so called "elected officials" and have just tossed the towel in. You can not fight a group of self center wing dings that only have their pockets at best interest.

Over all, this state is going to loose a lot more people because of this new budget that just passed. New taxes ( as if we're not paying enough already ), new fee's (like to get your drivers lic renewed - but the illeagels are still here), added cost to insurance companies which translates into our auto insurance going up again.

Nope, it's not just Binghamton. To fix a problem like this area has, you start at the top by cleaning house. The effect will trickle down. Sooner then later.

Binghamton, the entire city, has gone down worse under the current admin then ever before and will continue to do so until the PEOPLE stand together and say '' We're Not Going To Take It Anymore ! ! ! ! ! "

Guest Guest
Charlotte Street in back of Price Chopper all the way over to Jarvis Street pretty much DELETED and looks like a favela in Brazil or some 3rd-world slum. After that, head down Balcom or Thorpe and that whole area between Main & the railroad tracks. The thing is, nearly every part of Binghamton is scummy. It's not just contained to one place like in some cities. You can have a block on the westside where there's a bunch of nice houses, but with pockets of scum / welfare / drug houses interspersed. Then just multiply this and put it all over the city. With Bingo, there are bad sections nearly every block.

Completely WRONG about Balcom St....All residents...w/the exception of #1 & the college house rental across from it..are owned by hard working, employed families who take care of their properties & report any riff raff. The college house renters are never a problem & #1 unfortunately has revolving residents, but that's only because the Balcom residents call in & report whatever is going on & they end up leaving. The other half of Balcom becomes Frank St. & again...those houses are owned by a hardworking, respectable man who lives there & owns all the properties on Frank St.

You are so right. I mean look at all the areas around here where blacks live. They are beautiful neighborhoods with well-maintained houses & yards. You feel safe when you walk down the street. I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about the wonderful black neighborhoods in Binghamton.

HUH????? SAFE, BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBOR HOODS, WARM FUZZIES???

Where in Binghamton do you feel is the roughest section (crime and decay)?

From bevier street south to the city line. From the JC arch to the Binghamton psych center. Everything in between can just be flushed down the crapper.

@

Guest Robinson Street
Where in Binghamton do you feel is the roughest section (crime and decay)?

Overall I vote the eastside. I pick east (Robinson and surrounding areas) because I witnessed several gang members walking down the sidewalk the other day. If you don't think there are gangs in Bingo then think again. I was wearing blue and these guys were about to do something to me because they were part of the bloods (automatically assuming I was a crip) :blink:

Guest jimmmy duranted
Overall I vote the eastside. I pick east (Robinson and surrounding areas) because I witnessed several gang members walking down the sidewalk the other day. If you don't think there are gangs in Bingo then think again. I was wearing blue and these guys were about to do something to me because they were part of the bloods (automatically assuming I was a crip) :blink:

yeah right!!!!

Guest Guest

Worst part? The whole damn town... A craphole if I ever saw one... I live 15 minutes away and haven't been to Binghamton in 2 years.. No reason to go, no stores or attractions. Just a run down cesspool of crap..

@

Archived