"Pedalvision" ala Sheriff Joe

The West Sider

How about this for jail.......

No Television - especially cable

No weightlifting

No commissary

No activities of any kind unless it provides a direct benefit to the taxpayers themselves. License plate makers - highway crews - etc.

These people are sent there for a reason....23 hours in lockdown and 1 hour of exercise of your choice without ANY TYPE of equipment. Too much money wasted here. They need to be stripped of everything. This is the way the pay for the regression against society. I never understood the weightlifting. Why would we supply them the means to become bigger and stronger when we have to sacrifice our men and womens safety to watch these animals. They're just a bunch of additional welfare cases to me......

I'm tired of paying for all the nonsense this state supplies people for free. It's enough that I'm paying for all the welfare recipients smokes and 40 oz bottles of joy. Please don't give me the "they need to be treated like humans" speech. They gave up those rights when they commtitted they're crimes.

No weightlifting

No commissary

No activities of any kind unless it provides a direct benefit to the taxpayers themselves. License plate makers - highway crews - etc.

These people are sent there for a reason....23 hours in lockdown and 1 hour of exercise of your choice without ANY TYPE of equipment. Too much money wasted here. They need to be stripped of everything. This is the way the pay for the regression against society. I never understood the weightlifting. Why would we supply them the means to become bigger and stronger when we have to sacrifice our men and womens safety to watch these animals. They're just a bunch of additional welfare cases to me......

I'm tired of paying for all the nonsense this state supplies people for free. It's enough that I'm paying for all the welfare recipients smokes and 40 oz bottles of joy. Please don't give me the "they need to be treated like humans" speech. They gave up those rights when they commtitted they're crimes.

Excellent post!

I saw a program a few years back about a prison that was completely self-sufficient, they should all be like that. Then they don't have time for tv and recreation and very little if any gov't money goes to them.

Guest Guest

No weightlifting

No commissary

Agreed! And they should not have better medical/dental/vision services than those who aren't in jail. I know a few people who went into jail missing teeth (too many bar fights, etc) and they came out with better choppers than most people I know. I do not begrudge them falsies but I don't think they deserve top of the line ones. I imagine they're pretty costly to the tax payer.

Archived