Binghamton Mets Examiner

DonJr925

Media day was held today and the season starts on Thursday, so I figured it was time to seperate the B-Mets into their own thread. I will be posting all the articles from this season within this thread (Unless it is major breaking news, as with the extension of the affiliation agreement earlier today between Binghamton and N.Y.

You can read that article here.

The roster is due to be released tomorrow afternoon and I will post that as soon as it becomes available, but tonight's article is somewhat of a preview and thoughts from Manager Tim Teufel, Pitching Coach Mark Brewer and first baseman Nick Evans.

Teufel Looking Forward to 2010 Season

While you're there, make sure you click on the subscribe button and enter your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail automatically, every time I write an article.

Thank you for your support

Don Rieber

Binghamton Mets Examiner

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Binghamton Mets took care of business in New Hampshire again tonight. Winning streak continues

B-Mets Recap 4/16/10

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35396-B...Hampshire-41610

After reading the article, don't forget to hit the subscribe button on the page to receive E-mails every time the page is updated.

Guest Guest
Evans honored by Eastern League

Evans named EL POTW

Making up for his dreadful 2009 campaign. Hopefully he continues his terror..he really has no position in the system with the Ike Davis era beginning tonight and Mets are OF heavy. He'd make a great trade chip at some point. Not sure why Jerry never played him more, heck even in ST games this past spring Jerry would take him on the trips across FLA and bench him.

Making up for his dreadful 2009 campaign. Hopefully he continues his terror..he really has no position in the system with the Ike Davis era beginning tonight and Mets are OF heavy. He'd make a great trade chip at some point. Not sure why Jerry never played him more, heck even in ST games this past spring Jerry would take him on the trips across FLA and bench him.

Well, I too hope he continues on this pace. We know that it will be a tough thing to keep up, but he did say he is here to help these guys win and he wants to put this year behind him. This is definitely a good start to ding that.

Archived