Binghamton Mets Examiner

DonJr925

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest #1 Trenton Thunder Fan

well with a weak offense and defense they are going to contune to stuggle and dont give me this oh you are just a Binghaton Mets hater so what if i am i support the trenton thunder this year and last few years and let me tell you they have a strong offenise and defense so i hope the thunder beats the mets this weekend i would not be suprised if they do beat them at home!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not going to hate on you for being a B-Mets hater in Binghamton. I am sure you're not the only one here. I think Trenton is certainly the team that everyone is looking at right now as the class of the field.

Unfortunately for the B-Mets their pitching has let them down more often than not and we have some injuries right now we can't afford.

It is a long season, there is no reason to think Binghamton won't improve. They do have some boppers in that lineup with Evans, Duda and Nieuwenhuis, so I suspect things will improve. That said, I think we will be looking up at Trenton in the standings all season.

B-Mets Game Recap 6/20/10

Krum's eighth-inning blast catapults Trenton to victory

Sorry for the delay in getting the article up everyone. I celebrated my first Father's Day yesterday and then covered the game, but was sick after getting home. Still not 100% but I will be back at it tomorrow, when the Rock Cats come to town.

Archived