Blacktop driveway

Guest guest

Guest guest

We are going to need our driveway redone this summer. Does anyone have any recommendations as to who can do a really

good job and is reasonably priced? Thanks!

Put your name on an slam like that. Don't hide behind the guest name.

agree, if you want to slam someone - don't be anonymous. Be a man, come out in the open, tell them to their face their drunks. I've seen their work and its damn good.

If you know them, must be your a drunk too

@

Guest Guest

I can't remember the name but they sell oil also.

I was at someones home in Tioga County and they said

that these were the most trustworthy. You don't even

have to watch them they said.

Guest Guest
We are going to need our driveway redone this summer. Does anyone have any recommendations as to who can do a really

good job and is reasonably priced? Thanks!

williw woolfolk, THE BEST, my more responsible than TNT. call 607 725 2517

Guest Guest

i meant WILLIE WOLFOLK, much more responsible tha TNT. tnt's employees are of questionable character.

Guest Guest-country girl-*

Bullcrap!! I had three estimates done one was Wolfolk, one was TNT, and there was another one that I cant remember at the moment, TNT's price was $1000.00 less than Wolfolk. The guy from TNT was EXCELLENT to deal with, he was very thorough, explained everything to me in detail, and made sure that I understood and agreed with everything before he even started working. He also ended up having to do some extra work and did not even charge me anything more.

I am not even going to get on the subject of questioning character and the person you suggested though tempting, I am just giving an honest answer to the OP's question from experience that I have had.

@

Guest raymond
Bullcrap!! I had three estimates done one was Wolfolk, one was TNT, and there was another one that I cant remember at the moment, TNT's price was $1000.00 less than Wolfolk. The guy from TNT was EXCELLENT to deal with, he was very thorough, explained everything to me in detail, and made sure that I understood and agreed with everything before he even started working. He also ended up having to do some extra work and did not even charge me anything more.

I am not even going to get on the subject of questioning character and the person you suggested though tempting, I am just giving an honest answer to the OP's question from experience that I have had.

@

Don't call Podrazil --- I had problems they never camee to fix them, I heard Southern Tier Paving is good

Guest Guest

We are getting ours done right now by Willie Woolfolk and he is doing an excellent job and he is the cheapest we have found. One guy wanted $350 a sq yd to build a new driveway. I wont even mention who that was!

@

What's to explain? They truck in blacktop, spread it roll it and get paid. It isn't rocket science. I have had Willie, Terry and TNT all do work for me and they all do the same kind of work. And they are all about the same price per square foot.

Guest Guest
Don't call Podrazil --- I had problems they never camee to fix them, I heard Southern Tier Paving is good

There are two different Podrazil's. One is a DELETED. Call Podrazil Brothers. 648-9097. They did my driveway. It rained the next day and they called to make sure it was tapered away from the house well enough and to check to see if I was happy with the job. Very professional and well done. I would recommend them.

Guest Guest
agree, if you want to slam someone - don't be anonymous. Be a man, come out in the open, tell them to their face their drunks. I've seen their work and its damn good.

If you know them, must be your a drunk too

@

I never said there work was bad I just said they are drunks and yes they drink on the job! I know them real well lets see one owns a bar then there is adrian storti of endicott and her son bobby should we keep going? There work is good just that they drink why they work and thats dangerous! by the way my name is rob! any other questions?

@

Guest 321 - not signed in
I never said there work was bad I just said they are drunks and yes they drink on the job! I know them real well lets see one owns a bar then there is adrian storti of endicott and her son bobby should we keep going? There work is good just that they drink why they work and thats dangerous! by the way my name is rob! any other questions?

@

Adrian and Bobby Storti are not related to the Storti's in Conklin and Mike doesn't own the bar any more. Yep, sounds like you really know them

Guest Guest

Im not arguing with you anymore about this stortis are drunks thats all there is too it! its not safe to work and drink at the same time is all im saying! so what ever! there work is ok!

@

Guest Guest
We are getting ours done right now by Willie Woolfolk and he is doing an excellent job and he is the cheapest we have found. One guy wanted $350 a sq yd to build a new driveway. I wont even mention who that was!

go ahead and mention him

@

Archived