Will McCain be able to beat the Clintons?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

We all know that the Clintons will be the Democratic nominee for President. The question is, can John McCain beat the Clintons?

What do you all think?

Guest Guest

I think the only way Clinton can win the nomination is if the 'Super Delegates' give it to her. If this happens get prepared for race riots. Why would anyone vote for Clinton? What has she done for NYS as our Senator? She keeps getting caught telling lies, or mis statements as she calls them. I really don't care for any of the three that are running but I think McCain is probably the best as long as he picks a good running mate.

Guest wedgehead

Since Hillary has been in combat ( " the hail of gun fire when she landed in Bosnia" ) she is now an equal to McCain. Yes the combat tested Senator is ready to be commander in chief of the Armaed Forces of the Unded States of America.

Guest Guest

It is not just Hillary who won the Democratic nomination. The Clintons together won the nomination. The question now is, can they also win the election in November for President.

Guest Guest

These statistics were on Time in partnership with CNN website about Super Tuesday

For grand totals, vastly more Democrats than Republicans voted yesterday;

Democratic votes for Clinton and Obama: 14,622,822 (63.6%)

Republican votes for McCain, Romney and Huckabee: 8,370,022 (36.4%)

Put another way, the Clinton/Obama race drew 76% more voters than the McCain/Romney/Huckabee race.

I've noticed this in almost every primary that the percentage of Democrats voting were overwhelming compared to Republicans. So I cannot figure how they are always saying McCain would win over both Obama or Clinton. Are there really 6 million republicans who didn't care to vote in the primaries so far who are going to show up in November? The six exceptions were Arizona, McCain's home state; Florida and Michigan, where Democratic primaries were nullified; and Alabama, Alaska, and Utah, where Democratic voter registration is extremely low.

Guest Guest

The Clintons have already won the Democratic nomination, so Obama is irrelevant. The only question is whether or not the Clintons can beat McCain.

The Clintons have already won the Democratic nomination, so Obama is irrelevant. The only question is whether or not the Clintons can beat McCain.

That's very true - I mean, if you don't count the fact that Obama's ahead in the delegate counts. :huh:

Guest Guest
That's very true - I mean, if you don't count the fact that Obama's ahead in the delegate counts. :huh:

I think the poster was trying to say that the Clintons will find a way......legitimate or not.

Guest Guest

He is ahead but will not have enough to win the nomination outright - he will be close but not enough! It will be decided by superdelegates!

Guest Guest

Hillary is extremely polarizing....how could she not know that? Seriously. I am amazed with how she could not know how many people have had a serious disdain for her. She lied about the New York jobs she promised, she lied about dodging bullets in Bosnia, she lied about the Rose Law Files that were hidden in her room when she was given a subpoena. How can this woman not know the dirty laundry list that goes against her?

The tables certainly turned against her when she started to play dirty politics against her own fellow Democrat colleague. Bill Clinton lost his legacy, and if Bill and Hillary want to save face.....she ought to back out now before things get worse.

Guest Guest

How can you say that the "tables certainly turned against" Hillary when everyone knows she has a lock on the nomination? She will win. Period. Where are the tables turning against her?

Guest Guest

Haven't you been paying attention? Obama has lost. The Clintons have won. So as an independent, you'll be able to vote for her instead of McCain.

Guest Guest
How can you say that the "tables certainly turned against" Hillary when everyone knows she has a lock on the nomination? She will win. Period. Where are the tables turning against her?

I'd respond to you but at the moment I am too busy dodging sniper fire.

Guest Guest

Let's see. Eight primary losses in a row. A slide in the national polls. Staff shakeup: soap-opera-watching campaign manager out, deputy out. Bill's former campaign manager, David Wilhelm, jumps for Barack Obama. Yeah, I guess you're right. Everything is just hunky-dory in Hillaryland. :blink:

Guest Guest

When asked about campaigning in Florida, even though she had agreed not to, Hillary pounded the podium, wagged her finger, and yelled

“I DID NOT HAVE CAMPAIGN RELATIONS WITH THAT STATE!”

Guest Guest

John McCain will beat Hillary! After all he will

get the family vote even though he cheated on his sick wife

be over 72 years old on election day

support the war in Iraq that has gone so well

continue the economic policy which produces a $9,000,000,000,000 national debt

keep the governmental apparatus that reacted so well to Katrina and oversees the airline industry

run with Mit Romney whose church has such wonderful outreach missions in Texas.

figure out the difference between Shias and Sunnis by the second or third year of his administration

get better reading the teleprompter

Guest Guest

What does it take to get through to you people? The Clintons have already won the Democratic nomination. It is impossible to beat the Clintons. Obama couldn't do it, even though he raised way more money and got more votes and more pledged delegates. What makes you think McCain can beat them, especially when conservatives hate him?

@

Archived