CHAUFFEUR NEEDED

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
So if you werent taking a shot why even mention any thing about my cars or anyone elses for that matter, why not just say thats not the route Id like to take thanks for the suggestion. I dont see how thats having a chip on my shoulder it sounds like its on yours. 07 Cadi nice car. The thing Im courious of is you own your own cars, have some great drivers, I know because Ive known alot of your drivers since I first started at yellow cab 14 years ago, why would you be here looking for a random soul to drive you to the airport.

first of all, you do have a chip on your shoulder. second of all, i have no clue what you are talking about.

Guest Guest
You talk like you think you are important, are you? Why not do everyone a favor and take the bus?

importance is in the eye of the beholder. it is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice. mi consider myself nice. if i am important, then so be it. i did not say that, you did.

importance is in the eye of the beholder. it is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice. mi consider myself nice. if i am important, then so be it. i did not say that, you did.

So you are important. I'm impressed. I'll drive you. I have a few suits, which color do you prefer? I also have a pirate hat I could wear. Only problem I can see is I smoke Don Elias cigars and fart a lot.

Guest Guest-football coach-*
I am 44 I own a suit and I am a professional. You can reach me at timmay252003@yahoo.com

Still waiting to hear from the OP

Archived