CHAUFFEUR NEEDED

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Your stupid !! It may be filled with drugs , for all you know ?

last time i checked, it was the other way around...drugs come fronm NYC not from binghamton to NYC...schmuck

I can do it.

I possess a clean driving record and valid driver's license. Never been involved in any substantial accident in 8 years of driving. University student (BU) from the area with significant experience and confidence driving in each of New York's five boroughs and Long Island.

Let me know if you are interested. I look forward to your response.

pcfixit@tough.com (I also fix computers in my spare time)

Guest Guest
I can do it.

I possess a clean driving record and valid driver's license. Never been involved in any substantial accident in 8 years of driving. University student (BU) from the area with significant experience and confidence driving in each of New York's five boroughs and Long Island.

Let me know if you are interested. I look forward to your response.

pcfixit@tough.com (I also fix computers in my spare time)

how old are you and are you available at a moments notice? die you own a suit?

@

Guest Sellncars
does anyone know of anybody that i can hire to drive my car back and forth to NYC (Mahattan & airports)

What does it pay? What kind of vehicle will i be driving?

Guest Sellncars
Sure! ;) As safe as some of the cars you inspect for your buddys!

Ahhh that safe ha? I know a business or two that carts people around that has unsafe vehicles in Broome County.

Guest Sellncars
Try any one of the cabs. Have you seen some of them lately?

Yep thats for sure, they need a sticker that says i pulled it at Garys.

Yep thats for sure, they need a sticker that says i pulled it at Garys.
They have one its called The Shitty I mean City of Binghamton Taxi Licence it cost $250 a year for the licence and $35 per car for the rubber stamp I mean Inspection sticker.

Guest Guest
The guy has to wear a suit to drive you to the airport? You could probably hire Broome Limo to drive you in their Limo just as cheap.

thanks for the suggestion, but i have a much newer vehicle that offers more class. thanks anyway

Guest Guest
Your stupid !! It may be filled with drugs , for all you know ?

no sir, you are stupid. you spell what you refer to as your, YOU'RE. now, that is 2 nd grade english. so who is the stupid one?

thanks for the suggestion, but i have a much newer vehicle that offers more class. thanks anyway
Amazing when people use an anonymous message board to talk s#$t about people they dont know. How do you know what they use for stuff like that?

@

Guest Guest
Amazing when people use an anonymous message board to talk s#$t about people they dont know. How do you know what they use for stuff like that?

@

ok, mr. broome limo. how was i talking shyt about you or your vehicles? i know that you use cars that are 11 years old, not the current body style and are somewhat wacked. i was not talking about you, it was your friend that tried to send business your way. i did not ask for a referral, i was just looking for someone to drive my 2007 cadillac DTS to nyc and the airport. i am leaving for hawaii soon and did not want to leave the car at the airport. if i am wrong about your equipment, and i don't think i am, as you have mentioned it many times on this board, then i apologize. i certainly was not talking shyt about you or your busienss. get the chip off your shoulder.

Guest Guest
I'll do it. I have a class b clean license with a passenger endorsement.

who are you and how do i get in touch with you. wha tis your age and do you own a suit?

ok, mr. broome limo. how was i talking shyt about you or your vehicles? i know that you use cars that are 11 years old, not the current body style and are somewhat wacked. i was not talking about you, it was your friend that tried to send business your way. i did not ask for a referral, i was just looking for someone to drive my 2007 cadillac DTS to nyc and the airport. i am leaving for hawaii soon and did not want to leave the car at the airport. if i am wrong about your equipment, and i don't think i am, as you have mentioned it many times on this board, then i apologize. i certainly was not talking shyt about you or your busienss. get the chip off your shoulder.
So if you werent taking a shot why even mention any thing about my cars or anyone elses for that matter, why not just say thats not the route Id like to take thanks for the suggestion. I dont see how thats having a chip on my shoulder it sounds like its on yours. 07 Cadi nice car. The thing Im courious of is you own your own cars, have some great drivers, I know because Ive known alot of your drivers since I first started at yellow cab 14 years ago, why would you be here looking for a random soul to drive you to the airport.

Archived