VestalRegalTheaterComplaints

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Told that Students require ID (Even though my kids are not issued Student ID's and can never get the discount)but Senior Citizens do not have to show ID. Also saw 5 teenage girls get kicked out with no refund for Text Messaging. Is Regals anti students? Are they cracking down on all kids for the shooting last week? Where is there a student/family friendly theater around here?

Guest Guest
Told that Students require ID (Even though my kids are not issued Student ID's and can never get the discount)but Senior Citizens do not have to show ID. Also saw 5 teenage girls get kicked out with no refund for Text Messaging. Is Regals anti students? Are they cracking down on all kids for the shooting last week? Where is there a student/family friendly theater around here?

Quit being cheap and pay the fee loser!

Guest Guest

AMC Loews Vestal Towne Square 9

Yes I did lose $2 so your description does fit. and Yes my apologize to Regals. I have not had problems there

@

Guest Benni Booboo

My daughter went to Lowe's last weekend and they told her next time she needs to bring her student ID or report card. She is obviously school age. It makes no sense because it is a law that kids be in school until the age of 16. DUH!

Guest Guest

It's because so many parents dump their kids there as a way of day care. Then if any of your poor darlings get hurt, you hold the establishment accountable. It is about time they crack down on the kids. Maybe if you were parents, this would not have happened.

@

Guest Guest

Anyone whose cell phone is seen or heard during a movie should instantaneously have their hands cut off.

What kids do in movies theaters these days is unbelievable. No respect what so ever.

If the ushers had tazers, the movie would go on uninterrupted. Girls are the worst.

Archived