Get NASCAR out my Sports Section

Guest ERIC SHUN

No different then watching some guy hit a ball with a club into a little hole, hit a ball with a stick and running in circles, bounce a ball and toss it thru a little hoop, half kill each other trying to get a ball from one end to another or hit this little black thing around on some ice trying to put it in a net.

This is so true.

Your thing must be high school sports. You probably like watching young boys playing football. Most MEN get into NASCAR because we are born gearheads. Only peds and perverts hate NASCAR.

That's going a bit overboard, but so true.

I think the people who are talking against NASCAR here are nothing more then "soccer moms" who are so stuck on themselves its a crying shame.

Sorry Howie, but I hate NASCAR too, like I just told my buddy "Celtic Witch" on another thread. I'm not a ped or a perv, but I will entertain DELETED for a dollar. You don't have any communicable diseases, do you?

We know that you would rather spend time with your DOGGIES then have a real life so please stop being so negitive about something so positive. Can't be that bad when ever single event is "sold out" with record crowds...

... and I'm gonna watch the whole thing!!! (at least until the Direct TV guy get here to install my new satellite dish and my HD receiver) Then I'll even be able to watch it in Hi Def!!!! How's that for cool? Only one more week until the 50th Daytona 500!!!

I did last night and let me tell you you are in for one heck of a viewing pleasure. I can only hope that you have a good sound around system installed also because you will be the happiest person in your household when you get to watch it in TRUE HD (not like that crap that TWC has) and True Sound Around ! I was so happy when Jr took the win with being in a new car and with a new team. I was totally amazed that Jimmy helped him to the lead in the final laps. It just goes to show that Jr made the right choice when leaving DEI.

:) :) :) :)

Guest the 1 and only
Show me a Cup driver that is not in good shape. Especially the 'older' guys, they are in excellent physical shape for their age, otherwise they wouldn't be able to endure the conditions. Do you see a grossly overweight 300 plus pound guy on steroids getting on a drivers suit and going out on the track (ie, football defensive blocker, etc....)

What exactly is a defensive blocker?

This shows you know very little about sports and I for one, think You are an idiot

This shows you know very little about sports and I for one, think You are an idiot

Jimmy Spencer was a fat pig.

Wake me when that poster explains just exactly what a "defensive blocker"is.

Guest redneck alert

that's redneck for "i have never played or watched a sport in my life". please straighten me out. a 300 pound football player, who is doing physical moves all game, is less of an athlete than a redneck who sits on his can all during a race. uhhhhhh, ok, whatever you say.

Guest twisted

No its not really a sport because what training do you do? do you really test your body? WWE is acting that isn't a sport either...But No Nascar is for loser who have too much time on their hands..The car is what is being put to the test not the driver..Oh and ITS A WASTE OF GAS..lol

No its not really a sport because what training do you do? do you really test your body? WWE is acting that isn't a sport either...But No Nascar is for loser who have too much time on their hands..The car is what is being put to the test not the driver..Oh and ITS A WASTE OF GAS..lol

Yea you must be right. The car drives itself around the track at 190 + MPH. Is that how your car gets from point A to point B, drives itself while your talking on the cell ?

Guest Bobby Baja
I hate to hear the NASCAR is starting again.

Hate listening to all the woodchucks talking about it like it's important.

The media needs to remove it from the sports broadcast during the news, and have a special section for it in the newspaper.

The same section that would have Pro Rassling news would be a start.

It's not a sport and you have to admit it.

The car is the real athlete.

got some news for you eric shun, sports car racing is a true sport. unlike the crap that you follow. ya know, felons loading up on steroids chasing after a ball and then gettin' yer sef all grilled up and hangin' with your homey's. the crap you're following are GAMES. get it???? baseball GAME, football GAME, they're all games. nothing like a good felon all 'roided up to teach your kids "how it all be like". ya wanna watch a sport, try bull fighting, boxing or sports car racing.l

Guest Ed Roth
got some news for you eric shun, sports car racing is a true sport. unlike the crap that you follow. ya know, felons loading up on steroids chasing after a ball and then gettin' yer sef all grilled up and hangin' with your homey's. the crap you're following are GAMES. get it???? baseball GAME, football GAME, they're all games. nothing like a good felon all 'roided up to teach your kids "how it all be like". ya wanna watch a sport, try bull fighting, boxing or sports car racing.l

Nascar is not a game, or sport.

Nascar = Event.

Archived