132mph in a 15-year old Ford Probe!!!!

Ed Arzouian

Guest Guest

Listen, I am sure most of us have done stupid things, even dangerous at that age. I was in a car doing 140 mph from Tucson to Phoenix in the early 80's. Felt like we were flying. Thank God nobody got killed or hurt in my case or the local kids. Hopefully he will learn that its just not worth it but at his age you think you are invincible.

Listen, I am sure most of us have done stupid things, even dangerous at that age. I was in a car doing 140 mph from Tucson to Phoenix in the early 80's. Felt like we were flying. Thank God nobody got killed or hurt in my case or the local kids. Hopefully he will learn that its just not worth it but at his age you think you are invincible.

You are alive to talk about stupidity!!! I had stupid spells as well. The folly of youth. Thank God he is alive, safe but he's going to have one hell of a price to pay. Great lesson for this kid to learn.

@

Guest guest

This kid is an idiot and so are his parents, friends, family, and anyone else glorifying what he did. Case in point, his myspace headline! Speeding is one thing but 130 is plain rediculous. Someone with that little intelligence and maturity should not be allowed to volunteer at a fire department. Does anyone else feel the same? I mean if he has no respect for others on a road how can we expect him to respect others in a serious environment like a fire. It seems like he would be more of a risk than a help to the department. I hope he loses his license for a long long time!!!

Guest Guest

I'm amazes as to why someone would even put money into a ford probe......Does the myspace page have a picture of the trailer he lives in?

@

Archived