Are you a picky eater?

dingbat

I think I'm fairly adventurous with food, I'll try just about anything, but I do have a line.

I was watching Iron Chef last night and they were sucking squab brains right out of the heads!

I probably wouldn't try that.

Other things I won't eat are because of texture, oysters, mussels, escargot, things like that, they're like boogers!

The only veg I don't like are brussel sprouts.

What about you?

Guest Guest-country girl-*

I agree with you on all of these:

I was watching Iron Chef last night and they were sucking squab brains right out of the heads!

Other things I won't eat are because of texture, oysters, mussels, escargot, things like that, they're like boogers!

I will not even think about eating anything disgusting like what was on that show that you watched. Also, the only seafood I eat is fish. No liver either. I am sure I could think of a lot of other things too. I am quite picky.

I think I'm fairly adventurous with food, I'll try just about anything, but I do have a line.

What about you?

I think squab brains or anything else made fron brains(head cheese) would be at the top of the list of things I would not try. Ain't nothing better than oysters and mussels when they are fixed right, frog legs ain't bad either. LOVE sprouts.

Ain't nothing better than oysters and mussels when they are fixed right, frog legs ain't bad either.

Gross. I also agree with Miss Kitty on the mushroom thing. My stomach is turning just thinking about some of these things. :(

Ohh, I forgot about this one...........deer.........absolutely, positively will not even think about it and dont want to see it or hear about it. I love animals and deer are my favorite wildlife, I think they are beautiful. I hate hunting season!!

What about you?

I pretty much feel the same way. Brains, liver, tongue...all those organ meats...ick. Can't stand brussel sprouts either! I've had venison and it's ok...but never tried bear, caribou, squirrel or any of the other types of game. Don't know if I'd like alligator or rattlesnake...never had the opportunity to try those.

Guest Guest
Ohh, I forgot about this one...........deer.........absolutely, positively will not even think about it and dont want to see it or hear about it. I love animals and deer are my favorite wildlife, I think they are beautiful. I hate hunting season!!

Do you think the deer is beautiful when you're driving down the highway at 55 MPH and suddenly see the glow of its eyes rapidly getting ready to smash your grill out???........Didn't think so......hunting season is necessary.

Guest country girl2
Do you think the deer is beautiful when you're driving down the highway at 55 MPH and suddenly see the glow of its eyes rapidly getting ready to smash your grill out???........Didn't think so......hunting season is necessary.

No, I dont think the deer is beautiful.......I think the deer are beautiful. I have never hit one, I am aware of where there may be animals and I drive accordingly and watch for them. I never said that hunting season was not necessary, I just dont want to be subjected to it.

Roadside venison

Guest Guest

This may be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Sooooo... anyone that hits a deer is not driving accordingly and not watching out for them? Do you really think that if you drive according and watch out for them you'll never hit one? BTW, do you ever drive at night?

Guest country girl2
This may be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Sooooo... anyone that hits a deer is not driving accordingly and not watching out for them? Do you really think that if you drive according and watch out for them you'll never hit one? BTW, do you ever drive at night?

Say it is dumb all you want but I have never hit one yet. Came close a couple of times but was able to stop in time (because I was driving carefully and watching for them). And yes, I drive at night.

Guest Guest
Say it is dumb all you want but I have never hit one yet. Came close a couple of times but was able to stop in time (because I was driving carefully and watching for them). And yes, I drive at night.

Complain all you want. Hunting season is not going away. I love the look in the deers eyes the moment before I'm about ready to pull that trigger...now that beautiful.

Guest country girl2
Complain all you want. Hunting season is not going away. I love the look in the deers eyes the moment before I'm about ready to pull that trigger...now that beautiful.

Get over it already will you? Besides, the post is not debating hunting, it is about food you will not eat. I answered and explained why. If somebody does not like it, too bad, that is my opinion.

I'll eat practically anything. My mom used to say I'd eat sh*t is it came in the right colored package. I'm not picky at all really but I cannot stand green beans, not even the smell. And of course the weird foods I don't eat like brain and tongue, but I love seafood. Not big on beast either but will eat it.

Never, oh never, will a green bean pass these lips again.

Don't like Brussel sprouts either, but love liver and onions - yum yum.

Too bad. Venison is very yummy. And you can make lots of dishes with it. Best of all is deer jerky.

@

Archived