New Restaurant Coming on the Parkway

Guest press and fun bulletin

Guest Guest
Really? I thought there was a Sonic in Ithaca.

Nope, there are currently no Sonics in NY. According to their "Sonic Locator", the closest Sonic to us is down around Philly. After viewing their menu @ www.sonicdrivein.com , it looks pretty good. I'd certainly go if they build one here. All they'd have to do is have inside seating for the colder months. I'd bet a Sonic would be a huge hit on the parkway during the summer. We certainly don't need another Greek restaurant around here! :blink:

@

Guest Guest

Word is that Sonic will be built on the old Corey's Northgate property along with a Walgreen's. Look for demolishen of the two buildings there to begin in the next month with construction there complete before November.

Guest Guest
Word is that Sonic will be built on the old Corey's Northgate property along with a Walgreen's. Look for demolishen of the two buildings there to begin in the next month with construction there complete before November.

Demolition...sorry...spelling goblin bit me.

Guest Guest
What we need is a Shoney's or Ryan's. They would put the rest out. Shoney's very reasonably priced w/great buffett. Would make Country Buffet seem like McD's
Graet another place for the fat ugly people of Broome County to waddle into. Or better yet, to roll into on their scooters because they are so fat their knees have given out.

Guest Guest

I must confess, I haven't been to 'ol country buffet, Ponderosa, or Shonies in a while. Who has more flavors of mashed potatoes at this point? It used to be 'ol Country Buffet. They had beef, chicken and pork flavor potatoes. How much is the gourmet buffet these days? $4.00?

@

Guest Guest
Demolition...sorry...spelling goblin bit me.

apparently you have no idea what you are talking about. ALDI super market chain purchsed the property. can you believe that the akels' missed this one. too funny.

apparently you have no idea what you are talking about. ALDI super market chain purchsed the property. can you believe that the akels' missed this one. too funny.

sorry

aldi's is going down the road at 1149 front,next door to nimmonsburg square.akels own the coreys site,so i gues they didnt miss it after all

@

Guest country girl2
Graet another place for the fat ugly people of Broome County to waddle into. Or better yet, to roll into on their scooters because they are so fat their knees have given out.

Wow, you are incredibly rude, and before you even open your mouth, no I am not obese.

Guest guest

We need a Chilis if you have ever been to one you would know why, the food is very good and a large menu and the prices aren't bad.

The closest one is in Ithaca. Someone give us a Chilis

Guest Guest

Just what Binghamton needs....another Greek Diner. Might as well build another faux Italian Restaurant next to it and debate endlessly as to whether it compares to Number 5. So sad.

Archived