New Restaurant Coming on the Parkway

Guest press and fun bulletin

Guest press and fun bulletin

Looks like a new restaurant will be opening up soon where the old Hooters use to be. Saw some familiar face there just the other day working getting the place ready. Odds are it will be a Greek Diner, which is a good thing since there are none on the Parkway. :blink::blink::blink:

Guest flimmy fan
No it's not going to be either it is going to be a greek place they should be opening soon,

And you know this how? Oh brilliant one

Guest Binghamton Diner
It's gonig to be either a dairy queen or a sonic!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

Sonic is not licensed to do business in NY State, and why would they? It's too cold 8 months out of the year to be running food outside all night. Although I would personally LOVE IT if we had one here.

There is going to be a new French Restaurant on Lewis Street, in the old Kilmer Building. It's called Brassiere & Steakhouse. Should be worth checking out. I hear it's FINE dining, so bring plenty of money.

Guest Guest-tbrutis1-*
Sonic is not licensed to do business in NY State, and why would they? It's too cold 8 months out of the year to be running food outside all night. Although I would personally LOVE IT if we had one here.

There is going to be a new French Restaurant on Lewis Street, in the old Kilmer Building. It's called Brassiere & Steakhouse. Should be worth checking out. I hear it's FINE dining, so bring plenty of money.

What we need is a Shoney's or Ryan's. They would put the rest out. Shoney's very reasonably priced w/great buffett. Would make Country Buffet seem like McD's

Guest Binghamton Diner
What we need is a Shoney's or Ryan's. They would put the rest out. Shoney's very reasonably priced w/great buffett. Would make Country Buffet seem like McD's

What about a Golden Corral? OMG, they have the best dinner rolls. I agree on Ryan's, they are awesome too. I once went there while visiting family in SC....great food, great prices. The last thing we need here is another overpriced restaurant!

Guest Binghamton Diner

Now that I think of it, I recall hearing someone say that we are getting Red Robin... maybe that's the location they were talking about? That would be cool too, something different. When Moe's went in I was sooooo happy, but I've been there so much I'm getting tired of it.

Maybe I should try cooking at home!

Guest country girl2

A Shoney's would be cool!!

Guest Guest

Isn't Ryans just a south regional name for Old Country Buffet? They are ownerd by the same company no?

What about a Golden Corral? OMG, they have the best dinner rolls. I agree on Ryan's, they are awesome too. I once went there while visiting family in SC....great food, great prices. The last thing we need here is another overpriced restaurant!

The last thing we need here is yet another cheap all you can eat buffet. :rolleyes:

@

Guest mulligan
Ding ding ding.

This is the correct answer folks. Sorry to those getting exciting about the possibility of another horrible chain restaurant on the Parkway.

how do you know? I want proof.

Does "Brassiere & Steakhouse" mean DELETED in French?

Archived