BTK

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You banned the wrong person friend! I posted last on the free soda machine! I know I didnt do nothing you can check my ip address! please help!

Guest Guest

He shut it down because of me. I apologize to all the regular users out there who post as guests. It is not my intent to bother any of you.

He shut it down because of me. I apologize to all the regular users out there who post as guests. It is not my intent to bother any of you.

well if you didnt intend for this to happen then why did you do it! billy dont bother no one unless he has to!

Guest Guest

Sorry marineguy, there are many MANY members of this community that he has offended. People he doesnt even know, although he makes no attempt to hide his identity. As long as this site lets people post anonymously there is no way to ban every single proxy server out there. There are literally thousands in every country. Sorry Billy, Chicken shit is still here and unless you make some major changes here I'm not going anywhere. You're probably a nice guy in person but you are really making alot of enemies here.

all guests can no longer post under local topics unless you register. Dont be sorry you did nothing to me ! It was time for me to register anyway! You should apologize to billy! what has he done that made you so mad? Did you start something with him?

Guest Guest

Its actually nothing personal with Billy, I just have a problem with the way the site is run. I think he actually owes an apology to the whole community for the attitude he has given them and the way he has acted towards them. This site has alot of great potential if the administration would just look past their egos.

No apology is necessary or will be made to anyone here. This is a private owned site and is run according to our rules. You have repeadedly violated our TOS here and attempted to attack this site. Your "proxys" and your posts have been logged and have been reported to the authorities. If you don't like the way this site is run, leave and find a site that you like. This site will remain the same and your request for "changes" will not be honored.

Archived