School that is having the best sports year

Guest ......

Guest ......

i personally think that Chenango Valley is having one of the best idk if its theee best but they have had a good school year for sports. Football they made it to the sectional final game. Wrestling they had many place finishersi in sectionals and one go to the states, Basketball they made it to the final four and lost to the eventual champ. Cheerleading ( yeah i know i know) but still they won the states. Baseball they are having a great year so far and will most likley make it far. Softball having a great year. the soccer team struggles as far as the guys go. but i do still think that they are having a terriffic year. what are peoples thoughts.

Guest Guest
i personally think that Chenango Valley is having one of the best idk if its theee best but they have had a good school year for sports. Football they made it to the sectional final game. Wrestling they had many place finishersi in sectionals and one go to the states, Basketball they made it to the final four and lost to the eventual champ. Cheerleading ( yeah i know i know) but still they won the states. Baseball they are having a great year so far and will most likley make it far. Softball having a great year. the soccer team struggles as far as the guys go. but i do still think that they are having a terriffic year. what are peoples thoughts.

I agree CV has been very competitive in a lot of their sports. I remember when their programs used to not be as good a few years ago. Keep it up.

Guest Guest
I agree CV has been very competitive in a lot of their sports. I remember when their programs used to not be as good a few years ago. Keep it up.

shuttup stintson

Guest monkey tits
shuttup stintson

first off, that's not how you spell his name. and second it's definitely not him he had a baseball game today where i'm sure he went yard again.

Guest Guest
first off, that's not how you spell his name. and second it's definitely not him he had a baseball game today where i'm sure he went yard again.

SHUTTUP STINTSON YOU PUSSY HOMO U WONT FIGHT ANYBODY UR SCARED

Guest Guest

Vestal has state champs in soccer, great volleyball team, best s tennis team around, second best boys basketball team in the metro, wrestling- ranked team, Josh Peters 2nd in state, Lacrosse that was ranked as high as 23rd in the NATION, and a baseball team that is just as good if not better than last years which was ranked as high as 2nd in the state. CV is having a good year, but its tough to top Vestal's.

Guest Guest
Vestal has state champs in soccer, great volleyball team, best s tennis team around, second best boys basketball team in the metro, wrestling- ranked team, Josh Peters 2nd in state, Lacrosse that was ranked as high as 23rd in the NATION, and a baseball team that is just as good if not better than last years which was ranked as high as 2nd in the state. CV is having a good year, but its tough to top Vestal's.

Not to mention that Vestal has the best fans.

Guest Guest

Unless your school is doing fantastic in the top four high school sports (football, soccer, basketball, baseball) then it really doesn't matter. Who cares if someone is good in tennis or swimming?

Guest pissed off puerto rican

name a time and place you p*ssy a$$ b1tch. i am not brian stinson but i will certainly f*ck you up none the less. name a time and place and you better be there you punk b1tch.

name a time and place you p*ssy a$$ b1tch. i am not brian stinson but i will certainly f*ck you up none the less. name a time and place and you better be there you punk b1tch.

If ur not brian stintson why do you want to fight me? I want stintson he is a pussy

Guest guest
If ur not brian stintson why do you want to fight me? I want stintson he is a pussy

Shut up, Clint. You're a doofus. You couldn't spell cat if I spotted you the "c" and the "a".

Great basketball season, Cade. Good thing that Whitney Point is in your division. HEH.

you still wont fight stintson ur a chick ALLLL TALK

Great basketball season, Cade. Good thing that Whitney Point is in your division. HEH.

you still wont fight stintson ur a chick ALLLL TALK

Guest Guest
Unless your school is doing fantastic in the top four high school sports (football, soccer, basketball, baseball) then it really doesn't matter. Who cares if someone is good in tennis or swimming?

Soccer? Top 4? In what alternate universe?

Guest pissed off rican

because i won't let him get in a fight with some punk and get in trouble and risk losing everything he's worked so hard for when i know damn well i'll get the job done just as well. if you'd like he can be there and watch me pummel you. but if you're just gonna come on here and call him out when he hasn't done shit but work hard, then f*ck that. prove that you're half the man you claim you are and pick a time and place. i know you all too well cade, you're too pussy.

because i won't let him get in a fight with some punk and get in trouble and risk losing everything he's worked so hard for when i know damn well i'll get the job done just as well. if you'd like he can be there and watch me pummel you. but if you're just gonna come on here and call him out when he hasn't done shit but work hard, then f*ck that. prove that you're half the man you claim you are and pick a time and place. i know you all too well cade, you're too pussy.

Stintson wouldnt show up he's scared....and the work isnt paying off that much because hes not good at anything.....except running his mouth on the BCvoice.

Guest I own the Ricans
Stintson wouldnt show up he's scared....and the work isnt paying off that much because hes not good at anything.....except running his mouth on the BCvoice.

This is just a little something extra but, did you guys know that Stinson is a meathead??

This is just a little something extra but, did you guys know that Stinson is a meathead??

Did you guys know that Vince told me that Stinson writes about himself on the BC Voice??

Guest guest
Did you guys know that Vince told me that Stinson writes about himself on the BC Voice??

did you guys know that you all are acting like your 4?

Guest Hey Einstein!

What's a meathhead? Learn to spell you DELETED!

DELETED

Stintson get off BCvoice already everyone knows its you. Stop being such a DELETED seriously and at least we arent scared to use our names.......

Archived