School that is having the best sports year

Guest ......

Guest Old School
Unless your school is doing fantastic in the top four high school sports (football, soccer, basketball, baseball) then it really doesn't matter. Who cares if someone is good in tennis or swimming?
How did "soccer" get elevated to the status of the other three? next question, How did lacrosse become elevated? If I were looking for a sport to supplement the "Big Three" (baseball, football, and basketball), I would pick Hockey as the fourth. Not in spades, but in paid admissions. As a springtime sport, Track and Field continues to offer opportunities to those who are truly exceptional athletes. Many events measured in meters today can be maesured in yards and inches, years ago. It may be difficult to measure the athletic talent of high school athletes in sports such as lacrosse, soccer, or cross-country. The kids competing in basketball, football, and baseball are better athletes than those that "quit " and took up LAX.

Guest cv'er
DELETED

haha okay the random calling out of brian stinson on here needs to stop. i am from cv and i will be the first to tell you that he cannot come on here and talk trash. he's just not that smart. i am not brian stinson, and i have been writing all this stuff. please do not insult me and call me brian stinson. yea he's a cool dude and i liked having him on my team but, c'mon. if you've ever met him you know what i mean.

Guest Guest
How did "soccer" get elevated to the status of the other three? next question, How did lacrosse become elevated? If I were looking for a sport to supplement the "Big Three" (baseball, football, and basketball), I would pick Hockey as the fourth. Not in spades, but in paid admissions. As a springtime sport, Track and Field continues to offer opportunities to those who are truly exceptional athletes. Many events measured in meters today can be maesured in yards and inches, years ago. It may be difficult to measure the athletic talent of high school athletes in sports such as lacrosse, soccer, or cross-country. The kids competing in basketball, football, and baseball are better athletes than those that "quit " and took up LAX.

The big one- Wrestling

then everything else

ask the college recruiters

Archived