Shafer's Bus Tours

Guest W. Mac

Guest W. Mac

I was thinking of taking my wife to NYC to see a Broadway Show. I know Shafer's has many Broadway Trips to NYC and I was just wondering if anybody has gone on one and what their experience was. Thanks!

Guest Jane Smith
I was thinking of taking my wife to NYC to see a Broadway Show. I know Shafer's has many Broadway Trips to NYC and I was just wondering if anybody has gone on one and what their experience was. Thanks!

Shafers is great---comfortable as you can be on a bus. Great way to travel to the city.

Guest Guest

We've done a number of their Wednesday day trips. They've always been fun. It's way easier than driving.

If you want to go on a day that Shafer's doesn't run, we've used one of the companies out of Scranton. It was either Jo Jo's or Rainbow, but I forget which. Their pickup area was directly off I-81, which was convenient.

Archived