I PREDICT THE DEMOCRATS WILL......

Guest LINDA L.

Guest Guest

I sincerely dont' like much of what GWB has done.

I also pray that McCain gets elected, and has an adequate VP, who will take over when his ticker gives out.

When Iraq starts going south, I want the sitting Rep. President to be held accountable along with GWB.

Guest Guest

I can see why people hate democrats, and I most certainly can see why people hate the republicans (The NEO CONS we have in the White House and Supreme Court) but has it ever occured to any of you people in general that both parties suck? The democrats want to regulate and tax everything and anything they can while the republicans couldn't give two craps about the middle class, only the wealthy. Am I missing something here? Why would you support George W. Bush when the war he waged is costing us a few trillion dollars? That eventually trickles down to us when states start losing federal funding, then local governments lose funding from the states they exist in, and eventually it trickles all the way down to individuals. Personally, I would rather have that money spent on road repairs, school funding ect. It just seems both parties suck.

Guest country girl2
I can see why people hate democrats, and I most certainly can see why people hate the republicans (The NEO CONS we have in the White House and Supreme Court) but has it ever occured to any of you people in general that both parties suck? The democrats want to regulate and tax everything and anything they can while the republicans couldn't give two craps about the middle class, only the wealthy. Am I missing something here? Why would you support George W. Bush when the war he waged is costing us a few trillion dollars? That eventually trickles down to us when states start losing federal funding, then local governments lose funding from the states they exist in, and eventually it trickles all the way down to individuals. Personally, I would rather have that money spent on road repairs, school funding ect. It just seems both parties suck.

Oh boy :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Oh boy

Good argument, I should've known by now that posting anything that requires more than 3 brain cells to comprehend would get a two word reply.. Obviously, the BC Voice isn't the cream of the crop of the intellectual community.. Nevermind, Keep slugging down the Bud and watch cars go left around an oval track 500 times..

Guest Guest

Oh boy

Good argument, I should've known by now that posting anything that requires more than 3 brain cells to comprehend would get a two word reply.. Obviously, the BC Voice isn't the cream of the crop of the intellectual community.. Nevermind, Keep slugging down the Bud and watch cars go left around an oval track 500 times..

I can see why people would hate you. It's easy.

Guest country girl2

You got a two word reply because that is all you deserved. I have learned that it is nothing more than a waste of time to argue with people like you so why bother?

Guest Guest
You got a two word reply because that is all you deserved. I have learned that it is nothing more than a waste of time to argue with people like you so why bother?

People with brains you mean? Is it because you always lose the arguments?

Guest country girl2
People with brains you mean? Is it because you always lose the arguments?

No, ignorant people who cant even try to see things from another persons logic or reasoning because they think that they are always right and they know everything about everything. And just because I chose not to argue with ignorance, it does not mean that I "lost" an arguement, it simply means I chose not to waste my time.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

I'm with you. You do not get to be a politician with any sort of power in this country unless you cater to special interest groups. My mantra for years has been, anyone that has risen to that level of politics has done so through being crooked in some way, shape, or form. I think this has been rather evident in the last 20 years by who we've elected and the scandals and contempt that have shadowed the oval office.

I will vote this November, but as I've done in the last several elections it will be to support a third party candidate.

Guest Guest
No, ignorant people who cant even try to see things from another persons logic or reasoning because they think that they are always right and they know everything about everything. And just because I chose not to argue with ignorance, it does not mean that I "lost" an arguement, it simply means I chose not to waste my time.

That sounds like a description of AFC! :lol::lol:

Guest Guest
I'm with you. You do not get to be a politician with any sort of power in this country unless you cater to special interest groups. My mantra for years has been, anyone that has risen to that level of politics has done so through being crooked in some way, shape, or form. I think this has been rather evident in the last 20 years by who we've elected and the scandals and contempt that have shadowed the oval office.

I will vote this November, but as I've done in the last several elections it will be to support a third party candidate.

Wow, It's good to see someone with intelligence posts on this board sometimes, rather than the usual redneck idiots... I agree though.. special interests, lobbyists, ect.. The politician had to serve somebody to get where they are..

Guest Guest

Hey, Tard.. From my OP I was saying both parties sucked, I wasn't flaming either party in general.. You're the one that won't try to see things from another person's point of view..

@

Guest country girl2
Hey, Tard.. From my OP I was saying both parties sucked, I wasn't flaming either party in general.. You're the one that won't try to see things from another person's point of view..

@

Ok, so that means you are an ignorant independent. You are a real tough guy, mighty nice of you to sit here and call people you dont even know a redneck idiot and a tard. Does that make you feel cool? I made one simply reply which was "oh boy :rolleyes: " and you jumped all over me and kept at it, spewing insults. You really need to grow up.

Ok, so that means you are an ignorant independent. You are a real tough guy, mighty nice of you to sit here and call people you dont even know a redneck idiot and a tard. Does that make you feel cool? I made one simply reply which was "oh boy :rolleyes: " and you jumped all over me and kept at it, spewing insults. You really need to grow up.

You go girl

;)

I predict the Democrats will once again be forced to clean up the mess the Republicans left after their term(s) in Office.

I should:

1) ask you for some proof.

2) ask you to provide sources for your proof.

3) show you proof that exactly the opposite happens, ie...Reps clean up after Dems CONSTANTLY.

4) back up my info with sources.

5) and then post countless historical references that show you are wrong.

But if I did all of that I am sure you would just call me a Bush Bot and not respond to any of my points, just name call and whine....so there is really no reason to debate this with you is there?

Guest Guest

Hello Marius.

I will not call you a Bushbot or anyother name because it does no good and ends the debate and all intellectual conversation. Please follow through with your proposal I would love to read it. I will then respond and again, I will not call you a Bush Bot.

I look forward to an informative and educational response.

Thank you for the offer.

Looking forward to your response.

Archived