I PREDICT THE DEMOCRATS WILL......

Guest LINDA L.

Guest Guest
I should:

1) ask you for some proof.

2) ask you to provide sources for your proof.

3) show you proof that exactly the opposite happens, ie...Reps clean up after Dems CONSTANTLY.

4) back up my info with sources.

5) and then post countless historical references that show you are wrong.

But if I did all of that I am sure you would just call me a Bush Bot and not respond to any of my points, just name call and whine....so there is really no reason to debate this with you is there?

BTW, Marius I forgot to add that I am really looking forward to the countless historical references that show that I am wrong. I was making a prediciton, not claiming a fact. I do not know that the Democrats will make it better or not. Please include recent historical references from the current administration. I am really looking forward to that.

Thank you.

Alright, here I go.

1) After Carter was booted out of office the economy was in incredibly bad shape and Reagan had to fix it:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/taxes/BG1414.cfm

2) Bill Clinton's policies were so devastating that the economy was in RECESSION when he left office, and Bush had to fix that also:

http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_luskin/...00405050850.asp

3) The current economic problems did NOT start until the Dems took over congress and started to threaten to "repeal" the bush tax cuts (....meaning the largest tax INCREASE in US history), and increase spending by hundreds of billions of dollars. and don't forget that Bush himself acts very much like a Democrat with his spending billions on social programs. And one more point here, lets not forget that the US economy took one of the largest "hits" in US history due to the attacks on 9-11, it is solely because of the sweeping tax cuts that the economy is doing good at all. And this slowdown is only temporary and more driven by retards who purchased houses with horrible variable credit rates that they could not afford, and muslim countries trying to get a Democrat elected into the US presidency by keeping the price of oil so goddam high.

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/c...ae-a600fddca7f9

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...1,1848747.story

http://www.heritage.org/research/taxes/bg2001.cfm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...05004836AA7mGAP

I will find you more links and info for you in a while.

Guest Leroy P. Walker
I can see why people hate democrats, and I most certainly can see why people hate the republicans (The NEO CONS we have in the White House and Supreme Court) but has it ever occured to any of you people in general that both parties suck? The democrats want to regulate and tax everything and anything they can while the republicans couldn't give two craps about the middle class, only the wealthy. Am I missing something here? Why would you support George W. Bush when the war he waged is costing us a few trillion dollars? That eventually trickles down to us when states start losing federal funding, then local governments lose funding from the states they exist in, and eventually it trickles all the way down to individuals. Personally, I would rather have that money spent on road repairs, school funding ect. It just seems both parties suck.

QUOTE (country girl2 @ Apr 17 2008, 10:10 PM)

No, ignorant people who cant even try to see things from another persons logic or reasoning because they think that they are always right and they know everything about everything. And just because I chose not to argue with ignorance, it does not mean that I "lost" an arguement, it simply means I chose not to waste my time.

Hey, Tard.. From my OP I was saying both parties sucked, I wasn't flaming either party in general.. You're the one that won't try to see things from another person's point of view..

Can I be so bold as to interject a bit of rationality(?) originally presented to BCV over a year ago?

From out of the Southern Mountains came word of a Prophet. Near the foot of Mt. Sterling along the banks of a stream, after bathing and breaking fast he told a chilling story of both the first and last. He told of the humour of the gods and how they sometimes allow victory to the iconoclast. It is said the peoples and nations the gods wish to destroy are first made Mad. Even when tears of sorrow fall to make Gaia sad.

He spoke of George Washington and Romulus who seeded great Empires. Of Romulus Augustulus and GW who inherited Empires morally infested and in decline. The reasons the same then as now.

Whatever Party wins the right to inhabit the White House in the next major elections, the American People lose. While there is non-stop rhetoric from all sides claiming differences the ACTIONS of all the self serving politicians show there is no difference. The need for Personal Power and Control supplants the Will of the People.

In much the same way the Twelve Tablets were watered down and eventually washed away, our own Bill of Rights has been so bastardized as to be nearly nullified. Can you name one of the Amendments not debased?

Laws are no longer passed to protect us but to control us. To use against us. The real protection we need is against those enacting the laws. With Judges making decisions based on social engineering and political beliefs, and Police afraid of persecution if they do there jobs, it seems the average person has more to fear from the laws than the criminals do.

We have Laws governing entry to our Country. Politicians and judges give lip-service to these laws while refusing to enforce them or even use the word illegal. Undocumented is the proper word, after all we know it is racist to be factual.

“Though they (soldiers at the borders) repeatedly tried to calculate their numbers, at last abandoned the attempt as hopeless. One might as well attempt to count the waves in the African sea”. That quote is from an historian and was written about 1600 years refering to “undocumented immigrants” of his day.

From the local level all the way down to the Federal level Lawmakers have set themselves up as the modern Aristocracy. Using Laws Rules Regulations and Ordinances they assure themselves a population of serfs. Any serf with the audacity to try bettering himself is faced with a tax structure bordering on indentured servitude or slavery.

The Aristocrats understand the need to offer up at times a sacrifice in order to balm the discontent they foment. The powerful D Aristocrats would die before seeing one of theirs in the docks so it always falls to the lesser and more cowardly R Aristocrats to abandon one of their own.

“No man is strong enough to govern another man without his consent”. Are the Aristocrats stronger than We The People?

No matter what the next election brings America will drastically change.

That condensed version or reality was true then and is more apparent now.

Guest Leroy P. Walker
I will use my vote this year not to support anyone, but to try and prevent the victory of the one who I think will do the most harm. It sucks to think of it that way, but I am just being realistic.

I will spend election day this year at the range preparing for our "rooftop" votes that will do the most good.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Whatever Party wins the right to inhabit the White House in the next major elections, the American People lose. While there is non-stop rhetoric from all sides claiming differences the ACTIONS of all the self serving politicians show there is no difference. The need for Personal Power and Control supplants the Will of the People.

In much the same way the Twelve Tablets were watered down and eventually washed away, our own Bill of Rights has been so bastardized as to be nearly nullified. Can you name one of the Amendments not debased?

Laws are no longer passed to protect us but to control us. To use against us. The real protection we need is against those enacting the laws. With Judges making decisions based on social engineering and political beliefs, and Police afraid of persecution if they do there jobs, it seems the average person has more to fear from the laws than the criminals do.

We have Laws governing entry to our Country. Politicians and judges give lip-service to these laws while refusing to enforce them or even use the word illegal. Undocumented is the proper word, after all we know it is racist to be factual.

“Though they (soldiers at the borders) repeatedly tried to calculate their numbers, at last abandoned the attempt as hopeless. One might as well attempt to count the waves in the African sea”. That quote is from an historian and was written about 1600 years refering to “undocumented immigrants” of his day.

From the local level all the way down to the Federal level Lawmakers have set themselves up as the modern Aristocracy. Using Laws Rules Regulations and Ordinances they assure themselves a population of serfs. Any serf with the audacity to try bettering himself is faced with a tax structure bordering on indentured servitude or slavery.

The Aristocrats understand the need to offer up at times a sacrifice in order to balm the discontent they foment. The powerful D Aristocrats would die before seeing one of theirs in the docks so it always falls to the lesser and more cowardly R Aristocrats to abandon one of their own.

“No man is strong enough to govern another man without his consent”. Are the Aristocrats stronger than We The People?

No matter what the next election brings America will drastically change.

That condensed version or reality was true then and is more apparent now.

I agree with this.

I will spend election day this year at the range preparing for our "rooftop" votes that will do the most good.

This, not so much.

Guest Leroy P. Walker
I'm not ready to go there yet, but I know where you are coming from.

At least you understand my comment.

If you were more aware of sentiment around the country you would appreciate the comment is not simply rhetoric. A hint is to look at the numbers of voters in 2004 for alleged Americans (read Republicans) and compare that to the 2006 numbers after We found they are no better than Democrats.

The three anniversaries being celebrated or memoralized tomorrow are more heartfelt amongst more Americans than any government person or liberal will ever understand. Especially in light of the OUTRAGE of the old fashioned mormon sect being "Gestapoed".

GOVERNMENT is out of control. Are you willing to die to bring it back into the control of We, the People? If your answer is No, enjoy while you can. If your answer is Yes, Do what you know is necessary.

Guest alan greenspan
Alright, here I go.

1) After Carter was booted out of office the economy was in incredibly bad shape and Reagan had to fix it:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/taxes/BG1414.cfm

2) Bill Clinton's policies were so devastating that the economy was in RECESSION when he left office, and Bush had to fix that also:

http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_luskin/...00405050850.asp

3) The current economic problems did NOT start until the Dems took over congress and started to threaten to "repeal" the bush tax cuts (....meaning the largest tax INCREASE in US history), and increase spending by hundreds of billions of dollars. and don't forget that Bush himself acts very much like a Democrat with his spending billions on social programs. And one more point here, lets not forget that the US economy took one of the largest "hits" in US history due to the attacks on 9-11, it is solely because of the sweeping tax cuts that the economy is doing good at all. And this slowdown is only temporary and more driven by retards who purchased houses with horrible variable credit rates that they could not afford, and muslim countries trying to get a Democrat elected into the US presidency by keeping the price of oil so goddam high.

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/c...ae-a600fddca7f9

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...1,1848747.story

http://www.heritage.org/research/taxes/bg2001.cfm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...05004836AA7mGAP

I will find you more links and info for you in a while.

BUSH HAD TO CLEAN UP AFTER CLINTON? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? YOU'VE OFFICIALLY WENT OFF THE DEEP END. BRING ON THE MISLEADING INFO. I'M READY FOR YOU.

Guest Leroy P. Walker
BUSH HAD TO CLEAN UP AFTER CLINTON? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? YOU'VE OFFICIALLY WENT OFF THE DEEP END. BRING ON THE MISLEADING INFO. I'M READY FOR YOU.

Yes Bush did attempt to"Clean up" after Clinton. Just as Bush is attempting to "Clean up" after Carter.

Misleading info isn't necessary. FACTS speak for themselves. Unless you are a normal brain dead liberal, in which case you are still looking for the receipts for the C-4 Bush bought to bring down the Twin Towers (and building 7)

Guest alan greenspan
Yes Bush did attempt to"Clean up" after Clinton. Just as Bush is attempting to "Clean up" after Carter.

Misleading info isn't necessary. FACTS speak for themselves. Unless you are a normal brain dead liberal, in which case you are still looking for the receipts for the C-4 Bush bought to bring down the Twin Towers (and building 7)

WHERE ARE THOSE FACTS, LEROY? THANKS FOR CHIMING IN, BUT IT'S TIME FOR ADULT TALK. GOOD ONE ABOUT THE C-4. NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING YOUR GOV'T TELLS YOU. THEY CARE ABOUT YOU.

WHERE ARE THOSE FACTS, LEROY? THANKS FOR CHIMING IN, BUT IT'S TIME FOR ADULT TALK. GOOD ONE ABOUT THE C-4. NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING YOUR GOV'T TELLS YOU. THEY CARE ABOUT YOU.

Does that include Clinton telling people the economy was NOT in recession when he left office? You are a typical sheep and deserve no more of my time. I wasted some on providing you that post and BACKED UP EVERYTHING IN IT!!! And all I got in return was a childish two line post with no content at all, written entirely in caps no less. Go back to school junior, this (reality) is no place for you. later

Guest Guest
Does that include Clinton telling people the economy was NOT in recession when he left office? You are a typical sheep and deserve no more of my time. I wasted some on providing you that post and BACKED UP EVERYTHING IN IT!!! And all I got in return was a childish two line post with no content at all, written entirely in caps no less. Go back to school junior, this (reality) is no place for you. later

Shame the governments own information does not indicate a recession during the Clinton years but does under Bush Sr and will Under Bush Jr

Guest Guest
I predict that the op is a moron!!!!!!

@

I would have to agree that anyone who votes for Papa smurf McCain, most likely voted for GWB. My personal opinion is that anyone who voted for Bush, should have their voting right suspended.

Bush-lite (papa) can't accept being defeated by bush eight years ago and wants to prove to the world he can do a better job than Bush. who couldn't do a better job!!! The only problem is that Mccain intends to continue with all of Bush's policies, except maybe a couple of clean air bills that might put current regulations back where they were before the worst environmental president of modern times changed them.

Once again only a fool would vote Repug!!!!

Guest alan greenspan

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PROVED NOTHING. THE COUNTRY WAS NOT IN A RECESSION WHEN CLINTON LEFT. IT WAS ON A DOWNTURN BUT HAD THE HUGE SURPLUS, A VALUABLE DOLLAR AND REASONABLE OIL PRICES. IF THAT IS A RECESSION, SIGN ME UP. WHAT'S GWB DONE TO "CLEAN UP" THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION HE INHERITED? THE DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS, WE ARE IN A REAL RECESSION, GAS IS A JOKE, THE DEFECIT IS THE HIGHEST IN HISTORY, BUSH HAS BORROWED MORE MONEY THAN ALL PRESIDENTS BEFORE HIM, COMBINED, CHINA OWNS AMERICA, THE HOUSING CRASH IS ON AND HE LEAVES THIS DEBACLE TO THE NEXT PRESIDENT. YEAH, HE SAVED CLINTON ALL RIGHT. YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. PRESIDENTS DREAM OF INHERITING AN ECONOMY LIKE GWB DID. I ADMIT, IT WAS ON A DOWNTURN BUT THAT WAS AFTER RECORD GROWTH. NOW YOU BLAME CLINTON 7 YRS. LATER? YEAH, I'M THE ONE WHO'S SCREWED UP. I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU ARE CLUELESS AND JUST PLAIN STUPID. THE COSTLIEST GOVERNMENT IN OUR HISTORY IS REPUBLICAN. GO FIGURE.

Guest alan greenspan
What? When are with a girl....or guy....and after removing your pants you get laughed at? Sounds like a beat down to me also.

MORE DESPERATION. WHAT, NO MORE SLANTED "FACTS" (ALSO KNOWN AS LIES). I GUESS ONCE YOU GET THE BEAT DOWN YOU FALL BACK ON THE JUNIOR HIGH STUFF. NICE TRY. I'M SURE TOM BELIEVED YOU.

Guest Leroy P. Walker

The facts are there for the intelligent open minded. I will not link to them for many reasons.

You think on a pre-school level, by comparison I operate on the Masters and Doctorate level. No offense meant, just fact.

Speaking of 4, can you imagine how interesting it would have been if the "pee-wee herman" guy in NYC used it instead of just powder and novelty pineapples? Let me ask you something you ignorant smartass. Do you know how many Tons, not bricks, not kilos, but TONS of 4 is unaccounted for at various military bases?

Keep that last question in mind when you ignore tomorrow the lessons of the past. And the reality of today.

Guest alan greenspan
The facts are there for the intelligent open minded. I will not link to them for many reasons.

You think on a pre-school level, by comparison I operate on the Masters and Doctorate level. No offense meant, just fact.

Speaking of 4, can you imagine how interesting it would have been if the "pee-wee herman" guy in NYC used it instead of just powder and novelty pineapples? Let me ask you something you ignorant smartass. Do you know how many Tons, not bricks, not kilos, but TONS of 4 is unaccounted for at various military bases?

Keep that last question in mind when you ignore tomorrow the lessons of the past. And the reality of today.

YOUR GRAMMAR WOULD POINT TO MORE OF A GED LEVEL THAN A MASTERS. YOUR IDEAS WOULD POINT TOWARDS PARANOIA AND MENTAL RETARDATION. NOT THAT IT WAS ON TOPIC OR ANYTHING, BUT WHY DO YOU THINK ALL OF THAT C-4 IS "MISSING" FROM US BASES? YOU THINK IT WAS BURGLARS? INSIDE JOB.

YOUR GRAMMAR WOULD POINT TO MORE OF A GED LEVEL THAN A MASTERS. YOUR IDEAS WOULD POINT TOWARDS PARANOIA AND MENTAL RETARDATION. NOT THAT IT WAS ON TOPIC OR ANYTHING, BUT WHY DO YOU THINK ALL OF THAT C-4 IS "MISSING" FROM US BASES? YOU THINK IT WAS BURGLARS? INSIDE JOB.

It is funny hearing a person talk about grammar when they can't find the caps lock key on a key board. Because I like you I will help just this one time though.

capslock1.jpg

Guest Leroy P. Walker

Grammer is really a subjebtict thing. Would you insult a Cantonese for lowering their voice to Mandarin? You are so politically incorrect as to be insulting. Is that any way for a Liberal anti-American to be? Shame on you DELETED.

I don't recall presenting ideas. But I did present a factual statement. Can you explain your thought(?) procesees in determining I might be paranoid or Democrat Party Normal?

Regarding the missing "fireworks", I know the reason, do your homework and start pretending you are American and you will find the answer. Look at how many years silencer told on here about the muslims at Fort Campbell and he was laughed at. But no, this time it is not muslims who are prepared.

Archived