why boot happy

Testa di cazzo

Guest Sellncars
lol how you guys doing up there ? hope all is good

The pizza isn't the same since you've been gone. Nothing like a pizza shop and alot of partying.

@

Guest country girl2
The pizza isn't the same since you've been gone. Nothing like a pizza shop and alot of partying.

@

Or the insta-daddy nights at the Lodge. Sorry, I could not resist. :lol::lol:

Guest country girl2

@

PS: I see by your new avatar that the insta-daddy phase is still in effect? :lol:

@

Guest country girl2

Poptart, are you in here? It shows that you are. Where have you been? I have not had as many laughs lately with you and Sleepless leaving me hanging.

Guest Guest
Not me, am I missing something? :blink:

He is originally from here but now lives out of state. He is a friend of Sellncars and country girl2, he also knows BTK... and Captain Obvious just said that he knows him too. Somebody else also said that they know him. This site is a good way for him to stay in touch with his friends, I think he is missing home a little bit.

Guest country girl2

BTK decided to pull a prank and put "Trotta's" real name on here until this morning when I asked BTK if he could change it to Testa di cazzo. :lol: When some people saw his real name they said that the knew him.

@

Archived