Anthony....con artist?

Guest A. Worker

Guest A. Worker

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...INESS/804160353

Anthony Yannuzzi, who operated the eatery there since 1999, closed up shop after the state Workers' Compensation Board said it issued a stop-work order forcing him to immediately cease business operations because of the following workers' compensation violations and a total of $21,223 in penalties.

I always liked him, but I won't say I'm surprised about this.

He's just like a good friend of his, my former boss, who swindled me out of $10K worth of sales commissions. They're both theiving, lying liars.

Guest Guest
It's too bad, they had decent food.

I agree.

I used to get lunch there at least once a month, until it ended up being a 90 minute ordeal just to get a chicken sandwich and some curly fries.

It got insanely slow there after awhile. He obviously stopped caring long ago.

The last few times I was there, I got a basket of what had to be two day old garlic knots. When he first opened, he had fantastic g. knots.

When they're that stale, they're horrible.

Guest Guest
I agree.

I used to get lunch there at least once a month, until it ended up being a 90 minute ordeal just to get a chicken sandwich and some curly fries.

It got insanely slow there after awhile. He obviously stopped caring long ago.

The last few times I was there, I got a basket of what had to be two day old garlic knots. When he first opened, he had fantastic g. knots.

When they're that stale, they're horrible.

Same experience....was great for sometime....really good sauce (although that is a highly personal call). Then it got sort of lame.

Guest country girl2

I dated him years and years ago. I dont know what is wrong with him but he is screwing up all of the good things in his life, first his marriage now this. He needs to pull his head out of his butt.

@

Guest Guest
Was it really him who screwed up that marriage?

I've heard too many times she was a class A b****.

I heard there was too much nose candy involved. Either her or him or both.

Either way, that's a good way to screw up any relationship.

He11, just Zoloft drove my exgirlfriend out of her mind.

Guest Guest
I dated him years and years ago. I dont know what is wrong with him but he is screwing up all of the good things in his life, first his marriage now this. He needs to pull his head out of his butt.

@

Keep your nose in your own PERSONAL business. Those who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones! What goes around, comes around, dearly mind you !

@

Guest Gail Yannuzzi
Was it really him who screwed up that marriage?

I've heard too many times she was a class A b****.

I left Binghamton 7 years ago for this reason and this reason alone. How sad to think that 10 years after my family was ripped to sheds you still discuse it. Yes everyone I lost my family and my son lost his father. I pray for Anthony not only because he is my son's father but because I know how cruel you all are. I wish you all the best in life and that also includes my ex-husband. God Bless!

Guest Guest

If you are truly his ex and you truly left because of how cruel everyone here is, then why do you visit the one website that is notorious for exactly the behavior you seem to abhor?

Guest Benni Booboo

Your son lost his father because you took the easy rode and left town. Obviously thinking of yourself instead of the relationship you should have been encouraging between your son and his father. So the lesson you showed your son was when things get tough run away and that his well being and feelings are of no interest to you, only your feelings matter. Hmmm...great parenting.

Guest Gail Yannuzzi
If you are truly his ex and you truly left because of how cruel everyone here is, then why do you visit the one website that is notorious for exactly the behavior you seem to abhor?

Because I still have family living there, family including a daughter, that still have to hear this. Thank God my son doesn't have to read anything about his mother being a B...... or a coke head. Does anyone stop to think about someones chidren reading something so rotten about their parent.

Guest Guest
Your son lost his father because you took the easy rode and left town. Obviously thinking of yourself instead of the relationship you should have been encouraging between your son and his father. So the lesson you showed your son was when things get tough run away and that his well being and feelings are of no interest to you, only your feelings matter. Hmmm...great parenting.

You don't know why I left. And to judge my parenting, but then that is what is really all about isn't it! You judging!!

Guest Benni Booboo
I left Binghamton 7 years ago... and my son lost his father

Your words. There are few good reasons to take a child away from a parent, mother or father. Suck it up and deal with life, not run from it. Yes, I am judging, but I work with families and children and I see the remnants of destroyed relationships. Children suffer when they do not have both parents playing an active role in their life. Justify your actions any way you want, this is just my experience.

Guest Guest
Your words. There are few good reasons to take a child away from a parent, mother or father. Suck it up and deal with life, not run from it. Yes, I am judging, but I work with families and children and I see the remnants of destroyed relationships. Children suffer when they do not have both parents playing an active role in their life. Justify your actions any way you want, this is just my experience.

I work with families and children too. There most certainly ARE good reasons -- few, perhaps, but they definitely exist -- to take a child away from a parent. Children may "suffer" when they don't have both parents in their lives, but, from experience, I can tell you that children whose role models are abusive, neglectful, addicted to drugs or alcohol, etc., suffer more than children with one healthy, decent parent. Would it be better for a woman, say, to stay with a man who beats her, or who calls her every name in the book every chance he gets, or threatens to kill the kids -- or would it be better to have a nuclear family at any cost? You don't know why this woman left the father of her child, so keep your nose out of it. Believe me, there are significantly worse things for children than divorce.

Guest Gail Yannuzzi

You keep referring to me running away or "I" should have stayed and gutted it out. I moved away to provide a better life for my son. Because I take care of him by myself. Not my choice. It is not what I planned, do you think I do not realize the importance of both parents. Again not my choice. I can only love him and I do.

Guest Guest
You keep referring to me running away or "I" should have stayed and gutted it out. I moved away to provide a better life for my son. Because I take care of him by myself. Not my choice. It is not what I planned, do you think I do not realize the importance of both parents. Again not my choice. I can only love him and I do.

Not your choice? I doubt it. Who forced you to leave?

From a previous post:

So the lesson you showed your son was when things get tough run away.

I'm dealing with the same problem with a woman now. Things got just a teensy bit rough for her and I and she took off like a rocket.

I can't seem to find a single woman in this town with an ounce of character or fortitude.

Guest Guest
Because I still have family living there, family including a daughter, that still have to hear this. Thank God my son doesn't have to read anything about his mother being a B...... or a coke head. Does anyone stop to think about someones chidren reading something so rotten about their parent.

No one has to "hear" anything on BCV they don't want to.

You coming here and posting is proof positive that you choose to rehash it all.

Of course people are going to talk. That's what people do. Why does that shock you?

I'm sure you've talked about other people, too, even years after they've made mistakes.

Guest Guest

@

You dated him and now you are married to magilla gorilla?

Guest country girl2
Keep your nose in your own PERSONAL business. Those who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones! What goes around, comes around, dearly mind you !

@

Exactly what the (deleted) are you talking about?

From what I heard from several people, he had a good life, a good wife, and a good business (which was hers) and he screwed it up, I find that to be sad for him.

Archived