what is everyones favorite classic car

Guest classic car supporter

Guest sanrdley
There is no iron clad definition of what is or isn’t a “classic car”. Whether it’s a 1932 Ford 3 Window Custom Coupe, a 1957 Chevrolet, 1972 Dodge Challenger R/T or a 1979 Volkswagen Beetle; someone will feel that it’s noteworthy and worth remembering – in other words, a classic.

dodge-challenger.jpg

That CCCA definition has held up for over 60 years - looks pretty "ironclad to me.

The use of that term is a personal choice - you can call a cow a horse but it's still a cow.

My '57 Chevy is a still a vintage car to me , certainly not a Classic by any stretch of the imagination.

Guest guest41

My favorite car since I was 9 years old........1968 Chevy Camaro. I have 2. Both are in restoration, one for the first time and one for the second time. #One (that I have had for 21 years, since I was 18) should be done next month and on the road this summer. The other will probably be another couple of years.

Guest Guest
That CCCA definition has held up for over 60 years - looks pretty "ironclad to me.

The use of that term is a personal choice - you can call a cow a horse but it's still a cow.

My '57 Chevy is a still a vintage car to me , certainly not a Classic by any stretch of the imagination.

OK - Vintage Cars!

Archived