Binghamton: A City Barely Alive - 10/25/05

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Back in the late 50s or early 60s there was a show on TV called "Fashions for M'Lady". It was put on by the Drazen klan who owned a clothing store, I think on the corner of Court and State streets. One day

there was a fire. The store burned up. The fireman, now dead, in Binghamton said it was the best case of "Jewish Lightning" they ever saw in the area, they just couldn't prove it. The head Jew, A. Murphy Drazen, was thought to have brought in some very good torches from NYC since he had strong ties down there being in the clothing business. Maybe little Walter can explain if this fire was really 'Jewish lightning' and how much insurance money was paid out. There are still many people who would like to know the true story.

Littlew Dougie has nothing to do with his family he wiouldn't even help out his dad keep his building..., there's a guy that will help you out!

Guest Guest
If you have such hatred for the guy, if you really feel this way, Ed....then why... by your own admission, did you invite him to your big party tonight?

@

Who said anything about hatred?

I think he is amusing in a clownish sort of way and unelectable in this county for any position, he cannot play with others.

Where do you get hate?

I just don't want to see him screw things up again for all of Binghamton

Archived