Guest free parking

Guest guest

Guest guest
THIS IS NOT A GUEST FREE PARKING AREA! PARTICIPATE OR MOVE ON!

I come on here a couple of times a week and often see what appears to be private conversations - or at least postings that hae something to do with the site and admin etc...which I never understand...not that I have to.

However, honestly, and not asking just to be a jerk, what does NOT A GUEST FREE PARKING mean???? I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. Anyone know?

Thanks

Guest Guest

I've read that too and I guess they just don't want people coming here to just read and not post. That's my guess. Why else would they put it that way? Participate or leave?

Guest Guest
Register !

For a guy who just registered yesterday , you seem to be pretty involved . How many differant names you have registered Ed ?

Guest Guest

I prefer not to register. In the past I was registered. When they re-did the board they revoked my name due to the fact it had a swear in it and they had enlisted Holly & BTK to remove all the bad words from the board. Since that time, I have chosen not to register.

Guest Guest

Sometimes I feel like posting as guest and others I feel like logging in, usually depends on how long I plan on staying. I never park here tho, I always leave the engine running.

@

For a guy who just registered yesterday , you seem to be pretty involved . How many differant names you have registered Ed ?

I don't answer to you GUEST = TROLL - but if your wondering what has my blood boiling and why I registered here and at the PSB to respond to several issue....read this TROLL...and read my responce --- Jerk... :angry:

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3136

:mellow:

And for the record, for a 'GUY' I'll bet you my chest is bigger then yours ! ! ! !

@

Guest mulligan
I've read that too and I guess they just don't want people coming here to just read and not post. That's my guess. Why else would they put it that way? Participate or leave?

there's not much on here to read!!! The topics are pretty lame

@

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
I don't answer to you GUEST = TROLL - but if your wondering what has my blood boiling and why I registered here and at the PSB to respond to several issue....read this TROLL...and read my responce --- Jerk... :angry:

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3136

:mellow:

And for the record, for a 'GUY' I'll bet you my chest is bigger then yours ! ! ! !

@

QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 17 2008, 01:51 PM)

this is above is what your reply was to in case it slipped your mind.

this coming from you again? and that last sentence of your very immature. hwo old are you 12?

Guest Edison

BingoNS says "And for the record, for a 'GUY' I'll bet you my chest is bigger then yours ! ! ! !"

Pardon me but I believe you mean "than" - if you're compairing chests that is. :lol:

@

Guest Guest

What I find interesting is that every single registered user must have originally logged on as a Guest, browsed and posted as a Guest before they chose to register. So the same nitwits that say REGISTER have been guests before, but somehow they are too ignorant to remember where they came from. I happen to like the guests, they make BCV interesting. The registered users post the same things over and over and have the same infantile arguments that the guests do.

@

Guest Guest
What I find interesting is that every single registered user must have originally logged on as a Guest, browsed and posted as a Guest before they chose to register. So the same nitwits that say REGISTER have been guests before, but somehow they are too ignorant to remember where they came from. I happen to like the guests, they make BCV interesting. The registered users post the same things over and over and have the same infantile arguments that the guests do.

Sorry. You're wrong. Guest posters drag this site down to a the trash, down in the gutter site that it is. The anonymity allows and encourages the crude and ugly posts that people must like. It encourages lies and trashing of individuals and businesses that would be less likely with registered posters.

Registered posters would make it much easier for BTK to ban troublesome posters. He can't now due to much more sophisticated identity (IP address) blocking software.

Most registered users act like responsible adults with few exceptions (like TDC). This site would gain immeasurable amounts of respect if only allowed registered posters. It would get rid of most, if not all, the trolls.

But, Billy has made it very clear he likes this site the way it is. So,,, that is the way it will stay.

@

Sorry. You're wrong. Guest posters drag this site down to a the trash, down in the gutter site that it is. The anonymity allows and encourages the crude and ugly posts that people must like. It encourages lies and trashing of individuals and businesses that would be less likely with registered posters.

Registered posters would make it much easier for BTK to ban troublesome posters. He can't now due to much more sophisticated identity (IP address) blocking software.

Most registered users act like responsible adults with few exceptions (like TDC). This site would gain immeasurable amounts of respect if only allowed registered posters. It would get rid of most, if not all, the trolls.

But, Billy has made it very clear he likes this site the way it is. So,,, that is the way it will stay.

@

I have made it clear? I could care less! Either way is fine with me, but the polls show that you few that want it registered only are far out weighed by those who like it the way it is and that is the way it will be.

Guest Guest
I have made it clear? I could care less! Either way is fine with me, but the polls show that you few that want it registered only are far out weighed by those who like it the way it is and that is the way it will be.

Billy. I didn't know any poll had been taken. It would be great to see the results of that poll especially if only registered users were allowed to vote. With 450 members registered now, if the majority want it the way it is, I'll give in and never post this kind of message again.

Guest Guest

I encourage the guest posting and find it much more interesting to post, but there comes a time when "stalking" becomes an issue, and it needs to be addressed...It's driving some of us away. I've posted here over 1500 times, but post less and less on here...posted about 25 times on here last week...used to do that in 8 hours on a Saturday.

@

Archived