About time they ask

b4unoit

Media Finally Covers Obama’s Connection With Terrorist Ayers

Until last night’s debate the media coverage was almost zero,on Obama’s friendship with William Ayers of the radical terrorist group from the 1960’s called the Weather Underground.

Until last night’s debate the media coverage was almost zero, with the exception of Fox News’ Sean Hannity. However, Obama was finally cornered with the question at last night’s debate by George Stephanopoulos. His answer was very lacking, and quite revealing on how radical his thinking is. In his attempt to spin, he actually compared his friendship with a terrorist to his friendship with Republican Tom Coburn.

The left side of the blogosphere are reacting to ABC actually asking tough questions by calling for shutting down free speech.

It’s time to shut FOX news network down, revoke their broadcast license, force them into bankruptcy, and deport Rupert Murdoch back to Australia.

The above is just one example of their reactions.

As a result of last night’s question, the media are finally starting to cover the topic. It is a major story in the New York Times, Politico, the New York Post, and the left wing Guardian in Great Britain. It is the most curious of all Barack Obama’s problematic relationships and calls into question not only his judgement but the core of his political beliefs.

Rick Moran has a great post that asks the questions the media need to dig into. He concludes:

This information along with the fact that Obama served with Ayers on the Board of the Woods Foundation, gives the lie to Obama’s claim that he doesn’t know Ayers very well. And both of those forums at U of C were set up by none other than Michelle Obama in her capacity as University of Chcago PR executive; evidently she too saw nothing wrong in glad handing with terrorists. Granted, much of the new coverage by the media is no more than spin and defense of Obama, but I guess its a start. At least people are being informed enough to start questioning.

It is beyond belief that the press is just now getting around to this, the most incredible of all Obama radical associations. And the scary thought is that it will change few minds about Obama and his hypocritical brand of “new politics.”

Guest big balls

Until last night’s debate the media coverage was almost zero,on Obama’s friendship with William Ayers of the radical terrorist group from the 1960’s called the Weather Underground.

Until last night’s debate the media coverage was almost zero, with the exception of Fox News’ Sean Hannity. However, Obama was finally cornered with the question at last night’s debate by George Stephanopoulos. His answer was very lacking, and quite revealing on how radical his thinking is. In his attempt to spin, he actually compared his friendship with a terrorist to his friendship with Republican Tom Coburn.

The left side of the blogosphere are reacting to ABC actually asking tough questions by calling for shutting down free speech.

It’s time to shut FOX news network down, revoke their broadcast license, force them into bankruptcy, and deport Rupert Murdoch back to Australia.

As a result of last night’s question, the media are finally starting to cover the topic. It is a major story in the New York Times, Politico, the New York Post, and the left wing Guardian in Great Britain. It is the most curious of all Barack Obama’s problematic relationships and calls into question not only his judgement but the core of his political beliefs.

Rick Moran has a great post that asks the questions the media need to dig into. He concludes:

This information along with the fact that Obama served with Ayers on the Board of the Woods Foundation, gives the lie to Obama’s claim that he doesn’t know Ayers very well. And both of those forums at U of C were set up by none other than Michelle Obama in her capacity as University of Chcago PR executive; evidently she too saw nothing wrong in glad handing with terrorists. Granted, much of the new coverage by the media is no more than spin and defense of Obama, but I guess its a start. At least people are being informed enough to start questioning.

It is beyond belief that the press is just now getting around to this, the most incredible of all Obama radical associations. And the scary thought is that it will change few minds about Obama and his hypocritical brand of “new politics.”

hows it feel to be a moron?

Guest Guest
Yea West Sider not a problem. How do you respond to a, your a moron rebuttal anyway?

That's just way to deep for anyone to over come.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kossacks Plot Laughable Boycott of ABC and Disney

Wholesale_Problems001.jpg

Recycle videos, buy used cars, eat non-Nabisco cookies, and drink microbrewery beer. These are among the highly laughable suggestions promoted at the Daily Kos as part of their proposed boycott of ABC and Disney because Barack Obama was finally asked some tough questions at Wednesday's Democrat debate in Philadelphia. It was only 23 minutes into the debate before the boycott thread was posted at the Daily Kos with the outraged title of Tomorrow We Take On ABC, and Disney. It is hard to figure out which is funnier, the boiling outrage over the fact that their blessed messiah was asked challenging questions or the incredibly lame ideas for the proposed boycott. Here is a sampling of the Kossack inadvertent comedy act:

keep watching the videos you already have. SHARE them with other parents who would otherwise buy the Disney DVD, and don't buy Disney in the future. And talk to your kids about the power of the corporate media and the RESPONSIBILITY of the consumer to use their power as a balance. Spoken as a mom of a 7, 10 and 11 yr old. Yes, I do have these crazy, nerdy conversations with my children.

buy used cars... or keep your current car going, or use mass transit or walk; eat non-Nabisco cookies and crackers, buy electronics from Apple or your local electronics shack, and quit drinking corporate swill beer (Coors, Anheiser Busch products, Miller) and support you local microbrewery. Write letters to these corps and let them know why.

From now on only broadcast on CSPAN or PBS; moderators selected by the Democratic Party. Or produce and feed directly.

Put me in charge and I will have these conglomerates broken up with their management and lackeys (Gibson, Stephanopoulos) in prison for a long time. Crimes against democracy will be defined, codified and punishments carried out forthwith.

THEY HUNG UP ON ME!! DELETED! I started to calmly express my disgust and they hung up!

Guest Guest
Kossacks Plot Laughable Boycott of ABC and Disney

Wholesale_Problems001.jpg

Recycle videos, buy used cars, eat non-Nabisco cookies, and drink microbrewery beer. These are among the highly laughable suggestions promoted at the Daily Kos as part of their proposed boycott of ABC and Disney because Barack Obama was finally asked some tough questions at Wednesday's Democrat debate in Philadelphia. It was only 23 minutes into the debate before the boycott thread was posted at the Daily Kos with the outraged title of Tomorrow We Take On ABC, and Disney. It is hard to figure out which is funnier, the boiling outrage over the fact that their blessed messiah was asked challenging questions or the incredibly lame ideas for the proposed boycott. Here is a sampling of the Kossack inadvertent comedy act:

keep watching the videos you already have. SHARE them with other parents who would otherwise buy the Disney DVD, and don't buy Disney in the future. And talk to your kids about the power of the corporate media and the RESPONSIBILITY of the consumer to use their power as a balance. Spoken as a mom of a 7, 10 and 11 yr old. Yes, I do have these crazy, nerdy conversations with my children.

buy used cars... or keep your current car going, or use mass transit or walk; eat non-Nabisco cookies and crackers, buy electronics from Apple or your local electronics shack, and quit drinking corporate swill beer (Coors, Anheiser Busch products, Miller) and support you local microbrewery. Write letters to these corps and let them know why.

From now on only broadcast on CSPAN or PBS; moderators selected by the Democratic Party. Or produce and feed directly.

Put me in charge and I will have these conglomerates broken up with their management and lackeys (Gibson, Stephanopoulos) in prison for a long time. Crimes against democracy will be defined, codified and punishments carried out forthwith.

THEY HUNG UP ON ME!! DELETED! I started to calmly express my disgust and they hung up!

Most places hang up on such obviously deranged fools.

Guest Scott Moonroe

I think this acceptable, because Obongo is a liberal.

Guest RepuG

BeForYouNoIt

The question was given to George S. from Sean Hannity. Please offer some insight other than a cut and paste. Seriously man...free thought and an independent mind is a wonderful component of being a live and not a puppet.

The ABC debate was hysterical. 60+ minutes before they got to the economy and important issues.

Guest RepuG

BeForYouNoIt.

The media have given the Bush family a free pass on its Saudi connections and Chenney's closed door energy policy meetings. There is no liberal bias in the media.

@

BeForYouNoIt

The question was given to George S. from Sean Hannity. Please offer some insight other than a cut and paste. Seriously man...free thought and an independent mind is a wonderful component of being a live and not a puppet.

The ABC debate was hysterical. 60+ minutes before they got to the economy and important issues.

So let's see u have had 22 DELETED debates to hear the same rhetoric over and over again. Increase capital gains taxes pull the troops out of Iraq it is a non stop talking point festival. I want to know what makes the damn person tick that thinks his talking points are best to make him the next president.

And as far as Sean hannity imploring stephy to ask the DELETED question damn good for him. Stephy would not have to ask that question if hussain obama was not to cowardice to come on the fox network and answer the questions that at least 50 % of the nation wants asked. (50% that will never vote for him and the 4-7% that might consider it.)

This man wants to be the one man in this nation that makes the difficult decisions when it comes to foreign diplomatic and military. Yet this same Man has not the back bone to come on a news network that at most will ask him difficult questions that would make him reveal his true make up, yea I want him being the power behind my country's decision making NOT!!!!!!!!

And as far as your statement "free thought and an independent mind is a wonderful component of being a live and not a puppet.

Look retard I'm not the one that follows the leader around here using my dimwit talking points like you and your liberal friends and the cut and paste is to inform your DELETED if you would find a way to punch a hole into your thick walled empty mind.

BeForYouNoIt.

The media have given the Bush family a free pass on its Saudi connections and Chenney's closed door energy policy meetings. There is no liberal bias in the media.

@

OH STFU You your liberal friends and the media are the only ones that still believe that lie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@

Guest RepuG

BeForYouNOsHit

Dude, seriously...you are an idiot. Step away from BCVOICE and pick up a book. It will do you toxic damaged membrane a hope at a second life.

Believe the lie? Like Vince Foster. Oh...booohooo it is the liberal media...dude, you are an idiot Bushbot drone. Why do they call Rush OxcotinBo drones Ditto Head...WHAT is a DITTO...a copy...a non idependent thought....cut and PASTE.

Holy Crap man. You are ot even worth the time.

"et outside light up and look all around" BW of the GD

BeForYouNOsHit

Dude, seriously...you are an idiot. Step away from BCVOICE and pick up a book. It will do you toxic damaged membrane a hope at a second life.

Believe the lie? Like Vince Foster. Oh...booohooo it is the liberal media...dude, you are an idiot Bushbot drone. Why do they call Rush OxcotinBo drones Ditto Head...WHAT is a DITTO...a copy...a non idependent thought....cut and PASTE.

Holy Crap man. You are ot even worth the time.

"et outside light up and look all around" BW of the GD

Rush they call ditto head ok vegetable brain. Son you are one sick DELETED boy. Get back on your meds please for your own good. Turn off air America oh thats right the free enterprise system around here already did that. Put a block on daily kos media matters and the rest of your left wing moon bat websites and return to your daily therapy.

If your lucky by time you turn 18 you will be able to live a normal recluse life in your mommies basement without the neighbors being any the wiser.

@

Guest RepuG
Rush they call ditto head ok vegetable brain. Son you are one sick DELETED boy. Get back on your meds please for your own good. Turn off air America oh thats right the free enterprise system around here already did that. Put a block on daily kos media matters and the rest of your left wing moon bat websites and return to your daily therapy.

If your lucky by time you turn 18 you will be able to live a normal recluse life in your mommies basement without the neighbors being any the wiser.

@

BeforYouNoS-it, that was yor response? You have the internet at your fingertips and all the time in the world and that is your reponse. You were not ever in a high pressure situation where you had to think on your own were you B4UNOIT? Did you find the username on your trip into Pennsyltucky for smokes and fireqworks off of a rusted out Toyota with YO on the back? I saw that the other day and I think it was you.

So, again, please stay on topic without the name calling...the name calling that is rampant on an elementary school playground which is probably around the time your brain reached full maturity and ceased to grow. You our on this board and do not offer insight or intellectual dialog, only cut and paste articles, that you do not cite the source and then resort to petty name calling.

Who quoted Air America?

I'm out of my mom basement into yours. Fetch me some Bud son.

BeforYouNoS-it, that was yor response? You have the internet at your fingertips and all the time in the world and that is your reponse. You were not ever in a high pressure situation where you had to think on your own were you B4UNOIT? Did you find the username on your trip into Pennsyltucky for smokes and fireqworks off of a rusted out Toyota with YO on the back? I saw that the other day and I think it was you.

So, again, please stay on topic without the name calling...the name calling that is rampant on an elementary school playground which is probably around the time your brain reached full maturity and ceased to grow. You our on this board and do not offer insight or intellectual dialog, only cut and paste articles, that you do not cite the source and then resort to petty name calling.

Who quoted Air America?

I'm out of my mom basement into yours. Fetch me some Bud son.

Son your lam and we all recognize that now crawl back down mom stairs shut the door behind you and please above all else STFU!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
BeForYouNoIt

Yeah, a 20 year friendship with a admitted anti-American bomber is no biig deal for a Presidential Candidate. Stick with important things like how much will my welfare check increase when Taxes are increased on working folks.

BeForYouNoIt.

@

Really no liberal bias I think your not only a idiot but that you are blinded by your delusions of repression as well. Have a good look at the two stories and explain to me the difference if in your clouded world you can even see them.

Check out the first sentence from this AP story of April 17th:

A Republican congressional candidate was charged Thursday with felony burglary and criminal trespass stemming from an encounter last year with an ex-girlfriend.

Come on, guys. With just a little editing effort, you could easily have written "Republican congressional candidate so-and-so was charged . . . ", thereby tying that illustrious mark for outing Republican evil-doers.

Oh well. I suppose it's the intention that counts. Had the–allegedly–wayward candidate been a Dem, would AP have informed us at all?

Well I guess the next artical explains that question for us, mind you the one was a serving public elecyed official the other was trying to become one. I would think that it might be that the one doing the serving would have been a greater outrage to the people that had already intusted him.

Well, this time the AP has really done it. Dateline Custer County, Oklahoma: Sheriff Mike Burgess resigns after authorities charged him with running a sex-slave operation out of his jail using female inmates he bribed for the purpose. So, which party did the AP tell us our crafty entrepreneur was from? Well, they seem to have forgotten to mention it... shocking, I know.

ARAPAHO, Okla. (AP) — Authorities have charged a western Oklahoma sheriff with coercing and bribing female inmates so he could use them in a sex-slave operation run out of his jail.

Custer County Sheriff Mike Burgess resigned Wednesday just as state prosecutors filed 35 felony charges against him, including 14 counts of second-degree rape, seven counts of forcible oral sodomy and five counts of bribery by a public official.

Yikes, just plain yikes! It looks like our salacious sheriff of that unknown party is really in dutch for this one.

Among other things, Burgess is accused of having sex with a female drug court participant who was in his custody. The crimes are to have occurred between October 2005 and April 2007.

A federal lawsuit filed in October claims Burgess told one drug court participant he would have her sent to prison if she didn't comply with his sexual demands.

The lawsuit, filed by 12 former inmates, alleges the sheriff's employees had them engage in wet T-shirt contests and offered cigarettes to those who would flash their breasts.

One prisoner alleged she became a jail trusty [sic] with more freedom after agreeing to perform a sex act on Burgess, but lost that status when she later refused.

Burgess also faces two counts each of sexual battery, rape by instrumentation and subornation of perjury, and one count each of engaging in a pattern of criminal offenses, indecent exposure and kidnapping.

I am amazed that with all this information, the AP couldn't find room to mention -- even if just in passing -- that our overly friendly sheriff was a Democrat. (As this .PDF Document from the Oklahoma Election Board shows. See page 30)

Yes, it turns out that our sex pervert isn't a Democrat from New York as one might suspect, but a Democrat from Clinton, Oklahoma. And a fitting name his hometown has, indeed.

He's been the elected sheriff of Custer County since 1994 but it looks like this fellow is getting his “last stand,” anyway.

But, don't imagine that the AP is the only one that missed that one little factoid in the story. While ABC News has this sensational bit of the tale:

"During the night of their stay at the Biltmore Hotel, Sheriff [burgess] directed and required that [the woman] stay with him at the hotel rather than go with other participants and their counselor for dinner," according to the probable cause affidavit for the sheriff's arrest. "Sheriff [burgess] took [the woman] to his room at the Biltmore Hotel where he engaged in multiple acts of sexual intercourse with [the woman] during the night."

... they DIDN'T have the sheriff's party.

Neither did USA Today, nor KOCO, eyewitness News 5 from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Yeah, there is a LOT of info out there about our busy little sheriff. Everything but his party affiliation, of course.

Where's that "Republican culture of corruption" we kept hearing about before 2006, again?

@

Archived