calling for eather resignation or impeachment of Matt Ryan

Guest sick of Matt Ryan

Guest sick of Matt Ryan

what do you all think do you think its about time to call for impeachment proceedings or Resigination of Matthew T Ryan?

I am suprised he got elected in the first place.

I would have demanded his head on a platter as soon as I heard about the tax increase. However there are so many other reasons to give him a couple cinder blocks and toss his carcass into the Susquehanna.

He has truly done a MISERABLE job as Mayor and I am only more than happy to be on the outside looking in. Seriously, if I still lived in the City of Bingogetto, I would be seriously DELETED!

Guest Guest
I am suprised he got elected in the first place.

I would have demanded his head on a platter as soon as I heard about the tax increase. However there are so many other reasons to give him a couple cinder blocks and toss his carcass into the Susquehanna.

He has truly done a MISERABLE job as Mayor and I am only more than happy to be on the outside looking in. Seriously, if I still lived in the City of Bingogetto, I would be seriously DELETED!

I'm suprised you know how to type!!!!

Guest Guest

If we could impeach him, this woud be the reason to do it:

Subsequent to the open pubolic meeting last night on Robinson Street sources have come forward and explained to BCVOICE what is happenning at the Binghamton Water Department and where the money is going and what will come of the large increases.

Now that Broome County is collecting taxes for the City of Binghamton and some of the water payments, those that are deliquent, ($1.4 million last year) Broome county is repaying the City of Binghamton the taxes it collects and the water bills twice a year.

Broome County just paid the first half of the installment to the city for this year. In that payment was included $700,000 for water (half of the 1.4 million dleiqunet water bills).

HOWEVER THAT $700,000 DID NOT GO TO THE WATER DEPARTMENT AS IT SHOULD. THE COUNTY MAKES ITS CHECK PAYABLE TO THE CITY OF BINGHAMTON AND THE MONEY GOES INTO THE GENERAL FUND FOR MAYOR MATTHEW T. RYAN TO SPEND AS HE WANTS.

RYAN IS DIVERTING MONEY THAT SHOULD GO TO THE WATER FUND AND USING IT IN THE GENERAL FUND.

We will look further into this.

All the news orgainzations in town should look into this. The NYS Attorney General should look into this.

This is probably illegal and at the very least contravenes the City Charter.

Matthew T. Ryan has found a new way to rip off not only Binghamton residents but all those other places now purchasing water from Binghamton!

Guest Guest
If we could impeach him, this woud be the reason to do it:

This is what I saw on the news: Russo; lost election. Papastrat; lost election, Harding; quitter, ed; lost election. Jenson; lost election. I saw a bucnh of whiners and losers. Not that what they stand for is wrong. I simply believe that there are other avenues in which to work on things.

I don't know why ed kept saying "we" in regards to Ryan's policies. He does not live here. He does not own property here. He does not work here. He does not pay taxes here. Why does he continually use the word "we" when referring to increases in water bills or taxes?

@

This is what I saw on the news: Russo; lost election. Papastrat; lost election, Harding; quitter, ed; lost election. Jenson; lost election. I saw a bucnh of whiners and losers. Not that what they stand for is wrong. I simply believe that there are other avenues in which to work on things.

I don't know why ed kept saying "we" in regards to Ryan's policies. He does not live here. He does not own property here. He does not work here. He does not pay taxes here. Why does he continually use the word "we" when referring to increases in water bills or taxes?

@

Good question ... He does work at the laundry mat in Binghamton. The only thing he spends in Binghamton is , alot of time driving up and down Grand Blvd. ............

Guest Guest
Let the knuckle head finish his term , he was voted in . All the time you spend crying could be spent in a more positive way ...

Okay smarty pants, you got the floor. What positive way ? Make it good and interesting or no one will read it.

This should be good....LMAO

Good question ... He does work at the laundry mat in Binghamton. The only thing he spends in Binghamton is , alot of time driving up and down Grand Blvd. ............

Why do you "copy and paste" so much?

Why do you always look at issues with a one side approach? ( blinders still on? )

Why is it that when people do not agree with you, you find every word in ANY book to make a larger issue then it is? A mountain out of a mole hill?

You like Ryan so much, I don't know, but am getting the impression you must be one of his "boy toys"

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived