The Pope has ticked me off.

Guest Leroy P. Walker

Guest Leroy P. Walker

In his explanation, or apology, for the abuses of Priests the Pope neglected to mention that the abuses were by HOMOSEXUAL Pedophiles, not just pedophiles.

The biggest mistake the Church made was allowing Homosexuals into Seminary, believing they could keep their perverted desires in check.

No disrespect to homosexuals but be honest here, how often does a dog turd smell like a rose?

Guest Guest
In his explanation, or apology, for the abuses of Priests the Pope neglected to mention that the abuses were by HOMOSEXUAL Pedophiles, not just pedophiles.

The biggest mistake the Church made was allowing Homosexuals into Seminary, believing they could keep their perverted desires in check.

No disrespect to homosexuals but be honest here, how often does a dog turd smell like a rose?

I have no problem with what he said and if they knew they were homosexual, they would have not be admitted.

Here is my take:

The vast majority of those victims, of those horrible incidents, are males over the age of 12. That is not pedophilia which is toward pre-pubescent youths only and does not include teenagers. So, by definition, it is a homosexual related scandal, which is different from consensual homosexual practices which infects some of the priesthood. The common factor between the two is this: They BOTH create scandal within the Church. Those participants, the predator as well as those practicing homosexual priests, need to be driven out of the priesthood.

Since these two DIFFERENT types of scandals are both mortal sins, they are Satanic in nature.

Guest Leroy P. Walker
I have no problem with what he said and if they knew they were homosexual, they would have not be admitted.

WRONG!!!!!

When years ago the Church decided to become PC the public announcement was made from the Vatican that discrimination was wrong. The decision said that the sexual proclivity of acolytes would no longer be a factor as long as they went by the standards of the Church.

Homosexuals applied and were accepted. Homosexuals failed the standards of Priesthood. As any sensible person knew they would.

@

Guest Guest
Here is my take:

The vast majority of those victims, of those horrible incidents, are males over the age of 12. That is not pedophilia which is toward pre-pubescent youths only and does not include teenagers. So, by definition, it is a homosexual related scandal, which is different from consensual homosexual practices which infects some of the priesthood. The common factor between the two is this: They BOTH create scandal within the Church. Those participants, the predator as well as those practicing homosexual priests, need to be driven out of the priesthood.

Since these two DIFFERENT types of scandals are both mortal sins, they are Satanic in nature.

Baloney. A Preist having sex with a vulnerable young teenager is despicable. You are parsing words....again. They are pedophiles.

What do you thinks attracts these people to the Priesthood in the first place? A refuge.......celibacy will fix it all.

@

Guest Guest
Here is my take:

Satanic in nature? OK, you got it. So, the hierarchy of Rome allowed it to continue? They moved child molesters from Parish to Parish without taking action? Sure...............

@

Guest Guest
Satanic in nature? OK, you got it. So, the hierarchy of Rome allowed it to continue? They moved child molesters from Parish to Parish without taking action? Sure...............

@

Agreed, and I'll take it one step further.

By shuffling known molesters (engaging in Satanic acts) for decades, the Church heirarchy was also committing Satanic acts by allowing such perversion to flourish.

Guest Guest
Here is my take:

What a freakin load.

Had your kids been 12 years and a few days old and been sodomized and molested by some DELETED, homosexual priest you can bet you wouldn't be splitting hairs and relying on semanitics to rationalize sex crimes by all those priests.

I doubt the victims, their Moms, Dads and current spouses care whether they were over that magical line of 12 years old.

I can tell you that I was molested by a school teacher from when I was 11 till I was 16. It didn't become ok or completely different the day I turned 12.

It was still a crime in the eyes of the law, whether I was 11 or 16.

What a pantload.

Guest Guest
WRONG!!!!!

When years ago the Church decided to become PC the public announcement was made from the Vatican that discrimination was wrong. The decision said that the sexual proclivity of acolytes would no longer be a factor as long as they went by the standards of the Church.

Homosexuals applied and were accepted. Homosexuals failed the standards of Priesthood. As any sensible person knew they would.

@

I saw an interview with Bob Dornan, a congressman from California in the early 90s. He stated that there was a scandal brewing in the Catholic Church in the US that would rock it to its core. He said that in the 60s, the number of men going into the priesthood was decreasing. In order to keep the numbers up, the church decided that they would allow homosexuals into the priesthood. Their reasoning was that since a priest had to be celibate, what did it matter if the priest was heterosexual of homosexual. Hence the beginning of the problem.

Guest Nancy

Not true. Look up the meaning of Pedophile, you'll make a better case if you understand it's meaning..

Many little girls were sexually abused and thats a Pedophile.

Homosexual Pedophiles in the priesthood as sexual abusers is a given.

Here is my take:

You just displayed the number 1 MO on your church, using semantics to explain mistakes. Seriously if you believe that having sex with a 13 year old GIRL is normal you need to be castrated...and investigated by the feds. What would they find on your computer I wonder?????

Guest Guest

AFC is you think it is ok to have sex with a 13 or 14 year old, it explains everything wrong with you and your church! You are sick, really sick. You just summed up everything by your reply above. I can't believe you said that. No wonder people are leaving your church by the millions. Don't you ever get on here and preach again you sick f!

Guest Guest
AFC is you think it is ok to have sex with a 13 or 14 year old, it explains everything wrong with you and your church! You are sick, really sick. You just summed up everything by your reply above. I can't believe you said that. No wonder people are leaving your church by the millions. Don't you ever get on here and preach again you sick f!

I posted the same thoughts a bit more diplomatically in an earlier post, but you're right on target.

Thanks for the no-nonsense language.

Baloney. A Preist having sex with a vulnerable young teenager is despicable. You are parsing words....again.

Who said it was right? Not parsing words at all.

They are pedophiles.

The VAST MAJORITY of those crimes are against teenagers. That is not what is called pedophilia.

What do you thinks attracts these people to the Priesthood in the first place? A refuge.......celibacy will fix it all.

So how do you explain all the child molesters who are married outside of religion? A biblical discipline does not cause sin. Ignoramus. :blink:

What a freakin load. Had your kids been 12 years and a few days old and been sodomized and molested by some DELETED, homosexual priest you can bet you wouldn't be splitting hairs and relying on semanitics to rationalize sex crimes by all those priests.

Call the problem what it is: Predatory homosexuality against children. I don't rationalize crimes at all. I call the crimes according to their correct definition.

doubt the victims, their Moms, Dads and current spouses care whether they were over that magical line of 12 years old.

I can tell you that I was molested by a school teacher from when I was 11 till I was 16. It didn't become ok or completely different the day I turned 12.

It was still a crime in the eyes of the law, whether I was 11 or 16.

What a pantload.

Who said it wasn't a crime? :blink:

Not true. Look up the meaning of Pedophile, you'll make a better case if you understand it's meaning..

Many little girls were sexually abused and thats a Pedophile.

Homosexual Pedophiles in the priesthood as sexual abusers is a given.

Pedophilia is someone who goes after pre-teen/pubescent children. The vast majority of cases do not fit into this category. I am simply calling it what it is:

You people are confused. There are two different scandals that are going on in the CC. These infect ALL DIFFERENT FAITHS by the way.

1.) Priests who practice homosexuality with consenting adults. They need to be tossed out of the priesthood.

2.) Priests that go after minors need to be tossed out of the priesthood and go to jail..

Both are terrible scandals. Marriage does not fix these people as some people think. :blink:

You just displayed the number 1 MO on your church, using semantics to explain mistakes. Seriously if you believe that having sex with a 13 year old GIRL is normal you need to be castrated...and investigated by the feds. What would they find on your computer I wonder?????

Who said it was ok? It is not a pedophilia problem like many people think! It's terrible, but call it what it truly is: A predatory homosexual problem for the vast majority of cases.

Who said it was ok, ignorant? It is not a pedophilia problem, but a predatory homosexual problem. People leave the CC because they choose not to follow the Lord's Commands and want to do things their way. They want to get married and divorced countless times, practice homosexuality within a church that allows it, use contraceptives, and procure abortions ALL AGAINST DIVINE LAW.

Agreed, and I'll take it one step further.

By shuffling known molesters (engaging in Satanic acts) for decades, the Church heirarchy was also committing Satanic acts by allowing such perversion to flourish.

Not all hierarchy was involved at all. Those who did those things have committed mortals sins and better go to confession before death.....Why is it that the majority of cases were in the USA? Has it been the counter culture that was behind all this? The militant homosexual agenda orchestrated by Satan himself to bring down the CC?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedophilia

pe·do·phil·i·a Audio Help /ˌpidəˈfɪliə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pee-duh-fil-ee-uh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun Psychiatry.

sexual desire in an adult for a child.

ped·o·phil·i·a Audio Help (pěd'ə-fĭl'ē-ə, pē'də-) Pronunciation Key

n. The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.

ped'o·phil'i·ac (-āk) adj. & n.

pedophilia

1905, from Gk. pais (gen. paidos) "child" + philos "loving." First attested in Havelock Ellis. Derivative noun pedophile is first recorded 1951.

pedophilia

noun

a sexual attraction to children

ped·o·phil·i·a (pd-fl-, pd-)

n.

The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.

pedo·phile (-fl) n.

pedo·phili·ac (-fl-k) adj. & n.

Main Entry: pe·do·phil·ia

Pronunciation: "pEd-&-'fil-E-&, "ped-

Variant: or chiefly British pae·do·phil·ia /"pEd-/

Function: noun

: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Do you notice a SINGLE reference to prepubescence?

you fail.

you fail.

Actually YOU did:

Pedophilia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Paedophile)

Jump to: navigation, search

Not to be confused with Ephebophilia or Podophilia.

Pedophilia or paedophilia (Commonwealth usage) is the primary or exclusive sexual attraction of adults to prepubescent children. A person with this attraction is called a pedophile or paedophile.[1] The ICD-10 and DSM IV, which are standard medical diagnosis manuals, describe pedophilia as a paraphilia and mental disorder of adults or older adolescents, in which a person has acted on sexual urges towards children, or has sexual urges towards and fantasies about children which cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.[2]..............................

.............................................The term paedophilia erotica was coined in 1886 by the Viennese psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing in his writing Psychopathia Sexualis.[6] He gave the following characteristics:

* The sexual interest is toward pre-pubescent youths only. This interest does not extend to the first signs of pubic hair.

* The sexual interest is toward pre-pubescent youths only and does not include teenagers.

* The sexual interest remains over time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile

The CC has a predominantly homosexual/predatory homosexual problem and those priests need to be chased out.

Remember Wikipedia is a USER based information source.....

Here is the definition directly from Greek, which is where the word is derived from.....

pedophilia

1905, from Gk. pais (gen. paidos) "child" + philos "loving." First attested in Havelock Ellis. Derivative noun pedophile is first recorded 1951.

Remember Wikipedia is a USER based information source.....

Here is the definition directly from the Greek from which the word is derived.....

pedophilia

I guess you skipped this part:

The term paedophilia erotica was coined in 1886 by the Viennese psychiatrist Richard von Krafft-Ebing in his writing Psychopathia Sexualis.[6] He gave the following characteristics:

* The sexual interest is toward pre-pubescent youths only. This interest does not extend to the first signs of pubic hair.

* The sexual interest is toward pre-pubescent youths only and does not include teenagers.

* The sexual interest remains over time.

Archived