Ryan yells at developer at meeting????

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Reports have it that Binghamton Mayor Matthew T. Ryan lost his temper again and yelled at Binghamton Plaza owners who were kind enough to show up in front of the Neighorhod Assembly meeting about the still missing North Side Grocery.

Is this true?

If so I guess we understand now why all the deals Ryan tries to negotiate, like with the Regency Hotel owners and the O'Neil Building owners, turn out so badly.

Great business development tactic, yell at the people you need to get the job done.

How is that Regency deal going?

Will Ryan hold it for a year or more for Nexus Hospitality of PA when a NY-based company says it wil buy it now?

Good job with the Criss Angel deal as well. Walking away for $500,000 to $1,000,000 Binghamton doesn't need that money.....

Guest Guest
What 's stopping them ? You got to be kdding right ?

The people who are pushing for this are either WELFARE or old fat ladies who would rather feed their face with potato chips and make themselves out to be something they are not ! They don't have the funds to even come close so they get together with Matty Ryan and Follies and make it look like they are doing something.

I would be ashamed to show my face on camera, little alone just showing up for a meeting like that. When the Mayor of Binghamton starts to yell at a PORPERTY OWNER and telling the PROPERTY OWNER that pays taxes he is charging to much, it's time for a change in the Mayor's Office. Great way to show your looking for improving the City.

And then you have the Mary Clark's and Citizen Action group. What is it they do anyway ? I have yet to figure that out. Just another bunch of "wanta-bee's" that have no clue !

:(:(:(:(:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

@

I always get a kick out of ranters like above - taking partial statements out of context -and if drawing ridiculous conclusions isn't good enough, they even try to persuade others. This is really funny.

@

Archived