On Main Street . . . . .

The West Sider

Well, driving down Main Street today doing some errands and saw something that I never thought that I would see. I saw a personal mobility scooter 'towing' another personal mobility scooter. It was kind of like a tow truck or a rickshaw for scooters. Interesting but does not beat the riding lawnmower that I have seen driving around the city.

TWS

Guest Guest

Holy crap. I used to see a convoy of two of them on Clinton St. Some fat guy and his fat lady.

One day I, up ahead, I saw something dart across the street in the middle of the road, out in traffic. When I got closer I could see it was one of those "Freedom Chairs" with a TOW BEHIND TRAILER, a little flatbed with a short stakefence around 3 sides.

I'm waiting to read on the PSB site that he or someone else on one of those things got hit by a car in the middle of the street.

Over the last few years, I've seen their numbers increase. Most of the riders don't look like they can't walk. They just look fat and lazy, and too poor to buy a car, insure and register it.

@

Archived