Here is a good question!

marineguy

No go on the razor blade (Good Idea though) The thinner is not doing anything! What I need Is clear plain glass bottles. I tryed the local craft stores and they had nothing. Do they sell any beer in clear glass bottles with a paper label?

Guest Beekman
Does anyone know how to get the PAINTED label off a glass corona bottle?? Its for a craft project! I have tryed so far Thinner,nail polish remover,Gas, Nothing has worked yet! Any thoughts? Ideas

Seriously, I'd try burning it off with a propane blow-torch. It'll either flake off or maybe melt away or become more workable. If you want I can have Lester try it first and we'll se how it goes. The worse that can happen is he'll singe some rat hairs.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

There's a lot of beer that comes in clear bottles with paper labels. Just go to Sam the Beer Man and look what he's got. New Castle and Carib immediately come to mind, but there is some writing embossed on the clear glass of a New Castle bottle. Any project's a good project if it involves drinking a beer.

Also, Smirnoff Ice or some of those types of drinks come in clear bottles.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Thanks again for the help with this! I guess Im just going to have to get drunk today! Damn corona bottles!

Thanks again!

If you like Corona you'll love Carib. Don't forget the limes.

@

Does anyone know how to get the PAINTED label off a glass corona bottle?? Its for a craft project! I have tryed so far Thinner,nail polish remover,Gas, Nothing has worked yet! Any thoughts? Ideas?

Thank you!

If its just the beer logo you are after go to www.corona.com enter your birthdate & it lets you in the 2 bottles are right there just print it out... and there ya have it!!

@

Guest Guest
Does anyone know how to get the PAINTED label off a glass corona bottle?? Its for a craft project! I have tryed so far Thinner,nail polish remover,Gas, Nothing has worked yet! Any thoughts? Ideas?

Thank you!

try to check out soda bottles. there are some remakes that have clear bottles with paper labels. you might want to check a gourmet type food outlet. or circle k.

Well? How'd it go?

What are you making?

Went well we ended up going to docs and getting 24 bottles for $30.00 not bad I guess. She is making wedding invatations out of them. Sand in the bottom and some small sea shells and an umbrella and a scroll with the invatation to are wedding in mexico. And some kind of fancy label. Weird I know. They sell the same deal on the net already made for a lot more so she just made her own!

Went well we ended up going to docs and getting 24 bottles for $30.00 not bad I guess. She is making wedding invatations out of them. Sand in the bottom and some small sea shells and an umbrella and a scroll with the invatation to are wedding in mexico. And some kind of fancy label. Weird I know. They sell the same deal on the net already made for a lot more so she just made her own!

That's a great idea!

Ya gotta love a DIY girl!

Congrats!

Archived