need help

Guest Guest-justval-*

Guest Guest
Duh, what do you think I just said. :rolleyes:

BTW, Judges don't always follow the written laws, sometimes they use their descretion in certain matters.

I think what you said was you didn't need to give a 30 day notice in your post above , which was not correct .

What's with the duh crap ? Take it easy killer !!

Guest Guest
so because i have paid rent and have receipts of the rent on time every month means nothing

they said its being forclosed and i have no options

i have a 10yold who loves her school maine memorial

and a 2 month old baby thats not even slept a day in his room yet (that i spent months on )

anyways i am trying to find something in maine, outskirts of endicott west corners

but really maine or endwel

please post web sites for apts i know craigs list and press n sun

or if you have any legal advice i would also appreciate that

if the bank forcloses, your lease is null and void. period. pure and simple. you can stay until the forclosure. it usually takes about 9 months.

Guest Guest

I'm too lazy to read the last ten posts. Has anybody suggested to the OP to buy the house? If it's a foreclosure, it could be a good deal .Why pay rent?

Guest Guest
who is they? if you paid a landlord and they accepted it as rent money and then did not pay their mortgage, i believe you can sue the lanlord for the rent money because they accepted it under false pretenses. it's illegal to take money from someone for a specific business reason and spend it on something else. not sure, but pretty sure.

youo don't have a clue what yopu are talking about. and where is she going to get an attorney to sue. shut up until you have some semblance wht what you are talking about. he is out, pure and simple. period end of case

@

Guest Guest-justval-*

thank you for all the advice

the outcome of the story has a good ending

i still have to move

but have found a rent to own place in maine

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

needs lots of work but hey better to own then rent

just to clarify the landlord is loosing this place for a payment of $461 she is loosing 3 propertys and filing chapter 7

she did give me a 30 day notice on april 1st

iwas in the hospital for 11 days for surgery when she said hey dont bother paying aprils rent im loosing the place

so she kept the security i guess for aprils rent

but it is a happy ending

i now own my own set of problems lol

@

Guest guest
thank you for all the advice

the outcome of the story has a good ending

i still have to move

but have found a rent to own place in maine

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

needs lots of work but hey better to own then rent

just to clarify the landlord is loosing this place for a payment of $461 she is loosing 3 propertys and filing chapter 7

she did give me a 30 day notice on april 1st

iwas in the hospital for 11 days for surgery when she said hey dont bother paying aprils rent im loosing the place

so she kept the security i guess for aprils rent

but it is a happy ending

i now own my own set of problems lol

@

I think what you said was you didn't need to give a 30 day notice in your post above , which was not correct .

What's with the duh crap ? Take it easy killer !!

I got your killer right here, and you don't necessarily need to give a 30 day notice, it depends on the judge. Duh!!! 4126

I got your killer right here, and you don't necessarily need to give a 30 day notice, it depends on the judge. Duh!!! 4126

Laws were written in ink -- not pencil so the Judge could erase them and fill in the blanks as he goes along .

Judges do on occasionally deviate from the law , that's true Billy . And , a good lawyer will overcome .

I thought we had this all straightened out ??

@

Archived