landscape trailer and/ or zero turn mower 4 sale

Guest Guest-mike-*

Guest Guest-mike-*

I just bought a larger trailer and mower so I am selling this trailer which comes with racks to hold 3 trimmers and a rack to hold shouvels rakes etc I also have a 48" husquvarna zero turn mower bought last year now has only 75 hours on it and the trailer is 2 years old both like new $3,400 call mike 607-624-9753 to make a deal or see in binghamton.

I just bought a larger trailer and mower so I am selling this trailer which comes with racks to hold 3 trimmers and a rack to hold shouvels rakes etc I also have a 48" husquvarna zero turn mower bought last year now has only 75 hours on it and the trailer is 2 years old both like new $3,400 call mike 607-624-9753 to make a deal or see in binghamton.

by the way the trailor is a 6x9 ft and the mower comes with a grass/leaf collection system that cost me 650.00 last year by itself both the trailer and mower are like new very nice for someone with a large yard or starting out in the mowing buisness these are heavy duty but I need cash to fund bigger better equipment purchases because buisness is growning.

by the way the trailor is a 6x9 ft and the mower comes with a grass/leaf collection system that cost me 650.00 last year by itself both the trailer and mower are like new very nice for someone with a large yard or starting out in the mowing buisness these are heavy duty but I need cash to fund bigger better equipment purchases because buisness is growning.

Are you willing to seperate them?

Guest Guest

yes it does have a heavy duty hank crank with wheel. like I said before weed trimmer rack for 3 and rack for shouvels broom etc. and I reinforced floor.

Archived