The city council has lost it's mind!!!!!!!!

Guest Anti EVERYTHING

Guest Anti EVERYTHING

I can't believe that the city of Binghamton acknowledges that their schools are full of gays. That Massey and Weslar love to say "YOUNG CHILDREN" anytime they speak.

The city council has gone mad. Hurray because kids can be free to be gay in school? And they have a place to meet when life gets too tough on them?

THAT"S BECAUSE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE GAY! You're not born a DELETED, it's a choice that GAYS make. A bad choice at that.

Not once does the council start off talking about public safety, bad roads, and the increase in crime. Instead they start off about "kids who think they are gay." Holy cow, what a DELETED society we have become.

Gays are hated because they are not NORMAL. They don't make NORMAL decisions. Their lifestyle is not NORMAL. Their views are not NORMAL.

Gays make bad decisions.

When will you people learn?

Do not send your kids to school on Friday April 25,it's gay day,I wonder if they will have a day of silence for the straight kids,the straight kids who got grounded for beating up the gay kids for being gay,what about them probably grounded all weekend no car no nothing thats terrible.

I can't believe that the city of Binghamton acknowledges that their schools are full of gays. That Massey and Weslar love to say "YOUNG CHILDREN" anytime they speak.

The city council has gone mad. Hurray because kids can be free to be gay in school? And they have a place to meet when life gets too tough on them?

THAT"S BECAUSE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE GAY! You're not born a DELETED, it's a choice that GAYS make. A bad choice at that.

Not once does the council start off talking about public safety, bad roads, and the increase in crime. Instead they start off about "kids who think they are gay." Holy cow, what a DELETED society we have become.

Gays are hated because they are not NORMAL. They don't make NORMAL decisions. Their lifestyle is not NORMAL. Their views are not NORMAL.

Gays make bad decisions.

Hey I'm sorry I forgot.....What time does the cross burning start??

Guest Guest

Just once I'd love to see the proof you have of that.

@

Guest Guest
Does City Council have one collective mind?

Are they Borg?

We're in deeper doodoo than I thought.

Thus spaketh the self proclaimed modern day Thomas Paine.

@

Guest Guest

Gays make bad decisions.

I dont ever remember making that decision in my life to be straight..........sounds like you might be a latent homosexual that had a conflict in your past and are trying to hard to cover it up...............PEOPLE DONT CHOOSE YOU RETARD! IF YOU FEEL YOU CHOSE THEN YOU ARE WAVERING!

Just once I'd love to see the proof you have of that.

@

I'd like to see proof that he's wrong. When I went to Bing Central in '64 and '65, we didn't have a "gay" problem. There was no LBGT alliance and people didn't think much about gays. Now with the new liberal mentality which condones and says it's OK to have sex with others of the same sex, all of a sudden we have more and more gays. This pretty much proves it's a lifestyle choice and very bad advice by the libs.

Guest Guest

At least Teri Rennia has got it right...

Several council members expressed reservations about removing the ban, but said they were swayed by the skaters' engagement and involvement with the city. A group of youths has been working closely with Councilman Sean Massey, D-5th District, to lobby for the change. (how closely have they been "working" with him?)

"It's up to you gays to obey the laws the way they are written," said Teri Rennia, D-3rd District.

Guest Guest
I'd like to see proof that he's wrong. When I went to Bing Central in '64 and '65, we didn't have a "gay" problem. There was no LBGT alliance and people didn't think much about gays. Now with the new liberal mentality which condones and says it's OK to have sex with others of the same sex, all of a sudden we have more and more gays. This pretty much proves it's a lifestyle choice and very bad advice by the libs.

Even for you, this post is ridiculous.

You didn't have a gay problem because all of the gay people stayed in the closet back then. All of them. Trust me, you still had gay people in your school. You even took showers with them and didn't know it.

We have more and more gays now? Really? Where's your stats to back up that wild claim?

Free tip for the day:

When someone makes a claim like "gays CHOOSE to be gay" and I tell him I'd like to see proof of his assertion, it's not incumbent upon me to disprove it.

I can make all kinds of outlandish claims, like "we're all descendants of Martians" and then say "Ok, prove me wrong".

You are a fool.

I hope and pray you're not teaching any kids anything at any time.

@

Even for you, this post is ridiculous.

You didn't have a gay problem because all of the gay people stayed in the closet back then. All of them. Trust me, you still had gay people in your school. You even took showers with them and didn't know it.

We have more and more gays now? Really? Where's your stats to back up that wild claim?

Free tip for the day:

When someone makes a claim like "gays CHOOSE to be gay" and I tell him I'd like to see proof of his assertion, it's not incumbent upon me to disprove it.

I can make all kinds of outlandish claims, like "we're all descendants of Martians" and then say "Ok, prove me wrong".

You are a fool.

I hope and pray you're not teaching any kids anything at any time.

I don't believe that ALL gays are gay by choice. I do believe that many are gay by choice because of political correctness in our government schools and the FACT that children are being taught that being gay is ok and it is a healthy lifestyle. There is a reason why the age of consent is 17. The reason is that the establishment believes that children under the age of 17 are too young to make these choices. When our 13 and 14 year olds get it pounded in their undeveloped minds that the gay lifestyle is a good healthy lifestyle, this is where "choice" comes into play.

Call me a fool if you want, but what your kids are learning in our government schools by "anything goes" liberals is far worse that anything I would teach them.

Guest Guest
I don't believe that ALL gays are gay by choice. I do believe that many are gay by choice because of political correctness in our government schools and the FACT that children are being taught that being gay is ok and it is a healthy lifestyle. There is a reason why the age of consent is 17. The reason is that the establishment believes that children under the age of 17 are too young to make these choices. When our 13 and 14 year olds get it pounded in their undeveloped minds that the gay lifestyle is a good healthy lifestyle, this is where "choice" comes into play.

Call me a fool if you want, but what your kids are learning in our government schools by "anything goes" liberals is far worse that anything I would teach them.

yea - it is a govment conspiracy of mass proportions. they try and convert our young to thier gay lifestyle in order to take over our contry for their perverted needs and desires. they should all be put in camps and isolated. our country can not deal with freedom of speech and freedom in general if it does not fit our christian values. we are all too stupid not to be influenced by their perversions so we must ban them all!!

Guest Guest

How about the gay 17 year old girl that is having sex with a 14 year old girl? If that was 17 year old boy having sex with a 14 year old girl, wouldn't that be rape?

Guest Guest

You've just proven you know NOTHING about gay people.

You've just proven you know NOTHING about gay people.

I won't discuss the issue any more. I may not know a hell of a lot about gays, but I know a lot about liberals and you cannot discuss anything with a liberal because they are ALWAYS right!! And MOST gays are liberals!!! :wacko:

I won't discuss the issue any more. I may not know a hell of a lot about gays, but I know a lot about liberals and you cannot discuss anything with a liberal because they are ALWAYS right!! And MOST gays are liberals!!! :wacko:

And our Republican leaders have such clean records: Rep. Mark Foley, Rep. Robert Ney, Rep. Curt Weldon, Rep. Don Sherwood, Rep. Rick Renzi, Rep. John Porter, Reps. Richard Pombo and John Doolittle (in cahoots with Abramoff), Rep. Katherine Harris, NY's own Rep. John Sweeney, Rep. Christopher Shays, and Sen. Conrad Burns (Abramoff again!). Feel free to Google them at will.

And our Republican leaders have such clean records: Rep. Mark Foley, Rep. Robert Ney, Rep. Curt Weldon, Rep. Don Sherwood, Rep. Rick Renzi, Rep. John Porter, Reps. Richard Pombo and John Doolittle (in cahoots with Abramoff), Rep. Katherine Harris, NY's own Rep. John Sweeney, Rep. Christopher Shays, and Sen. Conrad Burns (Abramoff again!). Feel free to Google them at will.

Guy, you did notice I said "MOST", not "ALL". But you knew that didn't you! Furthermore, liberals hide in both major partys, not only the democrat party. I consider George Bush very liberal in many of his policies as well as our senator, Tom Libous. So coming up with a bunch of gay republicans really means nothing when I say "MOST" gays are liberals. Most gays aren't elected officials either.

Guy, you did notice I said "MOST", not "ALL". But you knew that didn't you! Furthermore, liberals hide in both major partys, not only the democrat party. I consider George Bush very liberal in many of his policies as well as our senator, Tom Libous. So coming up with a bunch of gay republicans really means nothing when I say "MOST" gays are liberals. Most gays aren't elected officials either.

I wasn't talking about their sexual orientation, I was talking about their character. But you knew that, didn't you.

@

I wasn't talking about their sexual orientation, I was talking about their character. But you knew that, didn't you.

@

ohhhh!!! You're talking about their character??? :lol: Honestly, I didn't know that!! :lol: Nobody, I mean NOBODY would have guessed that! But if you want to talk about "character" and politicians, which is what I assume you are talking about, the list is way to big for me to deal with but I can tell you that "MOST" liberals are slime characterwise! :wacko: And I know you know that!!! :lol:

Guest Informer

They were there...they just kept themselves in the closet. Today's young people feel free to be who they are. They aren't suppressed as your generation in the early 60's.

@

ohhhh!!! You're talking about their character??? :lol: Honestly, I didn't know that!! :lol: Nobody, I mean NOBODY would have guessed that! But if you want to talk about "character" and politicians, which is what I assume you are talking about, the list is way to big for me to deal with but I can tell you that "MOST" liberals are slime characterwise! :wacko: And I know you know that!!! :lol:

I never said otherwise. I was replying to your post which seemed to post Republicans in some sort of glowing, holy light. Most liberals are DELETED

, you are right. However most republicans are as well. Most politicians are DELETED

overall, so don't just paint one side with your broad strokes.

Archived