Maybe the NYS Comptroller can help us?

Ed Arzouian

But you are the great leader Ed Arzoonyian. Surely your name recognition alone would bring out hundreds. In fact you posted that your participation would boost attendance. So how much did it increase, from 6 to 10? Maybe you can get Criss Angel to make a hundred people appear at the next meeting of the He-Man Ryan Hater's Club.

Nobody hates Matt Ryan, just his liberal policies. We will no longer support those who tax and spend and stick with the business as usual format. As we progress, the attendence at our meetings will increase and we will become more of a thorn in the butt for those who have contempt for the taxpayers.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Nobody hates Matt Ryan, just his liberal policies. We will no longer support those who tax and spend and stick with the business as usual format. As we progress, the attendence at our meetings will increase and we will become more of a thorn in the butt for those who have contempt for the taxpayers.

Nobody? Somebody that would post thousands of times about him, including speculation regarding his anatomy, has more than just a policy disagreement with him. Anybody thinking otherwise is fooling themselves.

Past big meeting movements in the city have not grown. They shrink, then die. In this instance, considering who is running the show, that would be good.

Guest Guesto1

How could the Press & Sun Bulletin have time to report real news when they are sooooooo busy

reporting on Bankruptcy, Teachers Salaries, Arrest Records, local misc. crap and lets

not forget where to dine.

And if they do interview you they will add a few quotes that you didn't say to make it interesting.

How could they think this is not interesting and newsworthy? I don't live in the City but my gosh this is a HUGE increase...... HUGE......

Every citizen that lives there should have been at this meeting.

I live in a little town where we had sewer issues and we had over 200 people at our meetings.

The city has this one man Ed that is willing to stand up for what he believes in.

Guest Guesto1
You forgot to tell him you dont even live here ed - LOL

Your rants and letters are laughable and are so obviously from a very sick man that they will most certainly end up in the circular file. Don't hold your breath for these "investigations" you request, they will not be forthcoming.

You are truly one whacked out dude!

What is so sick about some questioning why the water is going up over 80% in one year?

Maybe you are the sick one????

Guest Guest
How could the Press & Sun Bulletin have time to report real news when they are sooooooo busy

reporting on Bankruptcy, Teachers Salaries, Arrest Records, local misc. crap and lets

not forget where to dine.

And if they do interview you they will add a few quotes that you didn't say to make it interesting.

How could they think this is not interesting and newsworthy? I don't live in the City but my gosh this is a HUGE increase...... HUGE......

I live in a little town where we had sewer issues and we had over 200 people at our meetings.

The city has this one man Ed that is willing to stand up for what he believes in.

Yes, this one man, this one and only man, this man that can summon 10 people at a time to "city wide" meetings, who can write the very most important letters ever written to high ranking public officials, and copy them to all local media, this incredible giant of an intellect that helped shape that astoundingly successful Norma! camapign for mayor, this is the only man to whom a troubled town can turn in dark times....Ed Arzoonyian.

Ed Arzoonyian would only increase water rates 40%, and make sure his bosses the Kradjians (among the worst water bill scofflaws in the city) get a discount, he will summon his throngs of followers to his next meeting, and it will be an even bigger meeting than his last one, where 10 people attanded, he will sit on the internet all day, because that's what Kradjians pay him to do, and one day, his leeters to the Attorney General and State Comptroller will be recycled into something that actually is useful.

If only we could all recognize just how important it is that he look and feel important, and life would be much better in our town.

Guest Guest
What is so sick about some questioning why the water is going up over 80% in one year?

Maybe you are the sick one????

yea - he (you) makes 40,000 posts plus - abut the mayor and a city he does not live in and I am the cick one. Yikes ed - get some help dude

Guest Guest

Ed stands for exactly what the Kradjians tell him to.

Guest Guest

10 citizens were at the meeting. What Ed Arzoonyian says is just that important.

Guest Ed Arkookian

great news everyone! I'm in the movie business. I'm working with Steven Spielberg and George Lucas on my latest script about an aging, kooky biker turned small town citizen watchdog/corporate lapdog . They should receive the package tomorrow which includes the script and my recommendations on what they need to do to get my script produced. I've also forwarded copies to:

Fox Entertainment Group (owned by News Corporation)

20th Century Fox Animation

Fox Searchlight Pictures

Fox Atomic

Blue Sky Studios

Paramount Motion Pictures Group (owned by Viacom)

Paramount Pictures (excluding the pre-1950 library, which are now owned by Universal Studios)

Paramount Vantage (originally known as Paramount Classics)

DreamWorks SKG

DreamWorks Animation SKG (a separate company, distributes animated films, spun off by DreamWorks in 2004) (formerly part of DreamWorks, films currently distributed by Paramount Pictures)

Go Fish Pictures

United International Pictures (joint venture with Universal Studios, distributes Paramount and Universal films worldwide)

MTV Networks branded labels

MTV Films

Nickelodeon Movies

Comedy Central Films

Republic Pictures (mainly a film library company, formerly a leading B movie studio)

Sony Pictures Entertainment (owned by Sony)

Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group

Columbia Pictures

TriStar Pictures

Sony Pictures Classics

Screen Gems

Triumph Films

Destination Films

Jim Henson Pictures (co-owned with The Jim Henson Company)

Sony Pictures Animation

Now that I am actively working with these groups on my script, people better step out of my way. I am very important and this script that I mailed to all of these other important people and businesses proves it. Let me be the first to say to myself --Welcome to Hollywood!

Ed stands for exactly what the Kradjians tell him to.

There were about 30 people at the meeting excluding the two TV stations that showed up at the meeting and the other that did a later interview. If deluding yourself brings you comfort go for it.

As for me doing exactly what anybody tells me to do, that is a far cry from the truth!

Ask people who tell me what to do!

Guest Guesto1
yea - he (you) makes 40,000 posts plus - abut the mayor and a city he does not live in and I am the cick one. Yikes ed - get some help dude

cick one??? how funny!

You are certainly the one who can't spell......

Guest Guest
cick one??? how funny!

You are certainly the one who can't spell......

AUDIT JC.. the town you liv in Ed. Why are the people there playing the shell game?? Do you even care that these town governments are on the take?

@

Guest Guest

This was sent to the NYS Comptroller with the bogus late fee article from the PSB Tarik Abdelazim:

"The late fees are not the problem.

It is all a smoke screen for Ryan and Abdelazim to hide behind..

Calvin Stovall, Executive Editor of this newspaper, told me last Friday The City of Binghamton General Fund prepays the delinquent water bills from the General Fund to the Water Fund and then the General Fund pockets all the Broome County check for the delinquent accounts. That would include the late fees and penalties as well. (read that again so it is clear, the City makes money by loaning the water payments to the Water fund, Broome County helps them)

Isn't that true, Calvin? Why won’t you print it?

The problem is the City drawing down on the Water Fund with bogus charges to the tune of $700,000per year every year. They will take more if there is more in the Water Fund. That is why Matthew T. Ryan wants to raise rates.

The City of Binghamton rips the Water fund off for charges like $5000 in fees to the Corporate Council Ken Franks’ time (the City of Binghamton Corporate Council who lives in Vestal) , or $50,000 for computer fees, more for computer upgrades when those are being paid for with a capital improve bond and excessive rent. The Water fund is a cash cow Ryan and Abdelazim are milking dry to cover up their waste and mismanagement elsewhere. It they didn’t raid the Water Fund they would have to raise taxes even more than they have and will.

The late payments have nothing to do with the 81% increase, the eighty-one percent inncrease the Press & Sun-Bulletin never mentions out loud ($1.65 Dec. ’06 to $2.99 Au, ’09).

We are not getting the real story. Yu cannot believe this newspaper. You cannot believe Abdelazim and Ryan (The Regency Hotel deal proved that)

NYS Comptroller DiNapoli should audit the City 's books and those of the Water Department. He has already been requested to do so. The Press & Sun-Bulletin will not report that even though they have the request). Maybe he can explain why we are told there are a only $300,000 deficit and a$100,000 increase in chemical costs but we are facing a rate increase that will net a surplus of $2,3000,000 (two million, three hundred thousand) each and every year.

It took three years to strip the water fund (most of that thanks to Ryan), why do we have to rebuild it in less than one year?

Do you pay off your mortgage in less than a year?

What aren't Abdelazim and Matthew T. Ryan not telling us?

Last week we heard City Comptroller Jon Cox was going to study other towns. Will he only use the worse policies and highest rates he finds or the best policy and reasonable rates?

Here are a few:

Endicott $35 $1.21 $0.88 discount for greater consumption. ($0.88 compared to Binghamton’s proposed $2.99, are you feeling the pain yet????)

Elmira $3.07, $2.23 $.84 less than their residential rates a 27% discount

Rochester $0.97 $0.83 discount for greater consumption

Watertown $1.52

Utica (Mohawk Valley Water Authority) $2.21~ $2.24~ $1.41~*

discount for greater consumption

Cortland $2.00 $1.30 $1.50

Johnson City $20.00 $1.68 $1.55 discount for greater consumption

Syracuse $2.02

Conklin $2.55 discount for greater consumption

Mayor Matthew T. Ryan likes to tell us Binghamton is open for business. Is it really?

Let's see if Binghamton will then follow the example of about half the other water departments in New York State that offer institutional and industrial rate reductions. After all, isn't decreasing consumption said to be part of the problem?

Will the City of Binghamton charge more for the direct water sales at the plant to tanker trucks, they're said to be giving away that water fro next to nothing. Then there is the sweet deal the asphalt company has locked in for 20 years.

Sure people are asking about and worried about the late payments, that’s only because nobody, certainly not this newspaper of the Mayor, are giving them the real story.

Demand they tell you the truth."

Guest Guest
This was sent to the NYS Comptroller with the bogus late fee article from the PSB Tarik Abdelazim:

Calvin Stovall, Executive Editor of this newspaper, told me last Friday The City of Binghamton General Fund prepays the delinquent water bills from the General Fund to the Water Fund and then the General Fund pockets all the Broome County check for the delinquent accounts. That would include the late fees and penalties as well. (read that again so it is clear, the City makes money by loaning the water payments to the Water fund, Broome County helps them)

The problem is the City drawing down on the Water Fund with bogus charges to the tune of $700,000per year every year. They will take more if there is more in the Water Fund. That is why Matthew T. Ryan wants to raise rates.

The City of Binghamton rips the Water fund off for charges like $5000 in fees to the Corporate Council Ken Franks’ time (the City of Binghamton Corporate Council who lives in Vestal) , or $50,000 for computer fees, more for computer upgrades when those are being paid for with a capital improve bond and excessive rent. The Water fund is a cash cow Ryan and Abdelazim are milking dry to cover up their waste and mismanagement elsewhere. It they didn’t raid the Water Fund they would have to raise taxes even more than they have and will.

The late payments have nothing to do with the 81% increase, the eighty-one percent inncrease the Press & Sun-Bulletin never mentions out loud ($1.65 Dec. ’06 to $2.99 Au, ’09).

We are not getting the real story. Yu cannot believe this newspaper. You cannot believe Abdelazim and Ryan (The Regency Hotel deal proved that)

NYS Comptroller DiNapoli should audit the City 's books and those of the Water Department. He has already been requested to do so. The Press & Sun-Bulletin will not report that even though they have the request). Maybe he can explain why we are told there are a only $300,000 deficit and a$100,000 increase in chemical costs but we are facing a rate increase that will net a surplus of $2,3000,000 (two million, three hundred thousand) each and every year.

It took three years to strip the water fund (most of that thanks to Ryan), why do we have to rebuild it in less than one year?

Last week we heard City Comptroller Jon Cox was going to study other towns. Will he only use the worse policies and highest rates he finds or the best policy and reasonable rates?

Here are a few:

Endicott $35 $1.21 $0.88 discount for greater consumption. ($0.88 compared to Binghamton’s proposed $2.99, are you feeling the pain yet????)

Watertown $1.52

Syracuse $2.02

Mayor Matthew T. Ryan likes to tell us Binghamton is open for business. Is it really?

Let's see if Binghamton will then follow the example of about half the other water departments in New York State that offer institutional and industrial rate reductions. After all, isn't decreasing consumption said to be part of the problem?

Will the City of Binghamton charge more for the direct water sales at the plant to tanker trucks, they're said to be giving away that water fro next to nothing. Then there is the sweet deal the asphalt company has locked in for 20 years.

Sure people are asking about and worried about the late payments, that’s only because nobody, certainly not this newspaper of the Mayor, are giving them the real story.

Thus spaketh Ed Arzoonyian, the modern day Thomas Paine. Now the State Comptroller has no alternative but to respond! This Arzoonyian is just too important to ignore.

@

Guest Guest

Here are a few:

Watertown $1.52

Syracuse $2.02

We are so lucky to have someone like ed in our community

oh wait - he does not live here - work here or own property here

tell me again why he posts 40,000 times plus about a community he does not live in?

@

We are so lucky to have someone like ed in our community

oh wait - he does not live here - work here or own property here

tell me again why he posts 40,000 times plus about a community he does not live in?

@

City of Binghamton Corproate Council Kenneth Franks, being paid with Binghamton taxpayer dollars and charging $8000 per year for his services to the Water Department, lives in Vestal. Vestal buys water from Binghamton, is that a conflict of interest?

City of Binghamton Housing and Planning Director Jim Dessauer who made $500,000 disappear and is still being investigated by the federal government for it (or was about six months ago) owns property in Syracuse I believe and only rents a place here where he stays three or four days a week.

Do you really want to get into this?

I work for a private company in Binghamton and taxpayers of Binghamotn do not pay a cent of my salary as they pay for Franks of Vestal.

Guest Guest

How many hours does Franks give the Water Department.

At what rate does the City of Binghamton gouge the water department for Franks' time?

Guest Guest
How many hours does Franks give the Water Department.

At what rate does the City of Binghamton gouge the water department for Franks' time?

At what rate do Kradjians pay their "Manager of Compliance and Special Projects" (wow that sounds important) Ed Arkookyian to sit on this board all day and night? Isn't that money they should be using to pay their delinquent water bills?

Guest Guest
You seem confused. My employer's bills are all paid.

Not according to the recent BPSB article. Aside from sitting on the internet all day, what does a "Manager of Compliance and Special Projects" do? It sounds exceedingly important.

Guest Guest
Not according to the recent BPSB article. Aside from sitting on the internet all day, what does a "Manager of Compliance and Special Projects" do? It sounds exceedingly important.
He plays with his puppet and string

Guest Guest
You seem confused. My employer's bills are all paid.

You are still confused.

The Press & Sun-Bulletin said nothing about my employer.

Do you have a cousin with the same last name as yours? Do you pay that cousin's taxes, water bills or run his/her business? Of course not.

Look at Douglas Walter Drazen, his father lost his building for back taxes, he wasn't late, he defaulted on them completely and lost the building. How much did the city lose there?

Douglas Walter Draen and his supporters say there was nothing he could do it was not his building, it was his father's. So if Doug Drazen is not responsible for his own father's taxes why would one Kradjian cousin be responsible for another's corporate water bill that is simply late along with 1499 others, not defaulted on but late?

Guest Guest
You are still confused.

The Press & Sun-Bulletin said nothing about my employer.

Do you have a cousin with the same last name as yours? Do you pay that cousin's taxes, water bills or run his/her business? Of course not.

Look at Douglas Walter Drazen, his father lost his building for back taxes, he wasn't late, he defaulted on them completely and lost the building. How much did the city lose there?

Douglas Walter Draen and his supporters say there was nothing he could do it was not his building, it was his father's. So if Doug Drazen is not responsible for his own father's taxes why would one Kradjian cousin be responsible for another's corporate water bill that is simply late along with 1499 others, not defaulted on but late?

Aren't you related to Pee-Wee Herman

Guest Guest
City of Binghamton Corproate Council Kenneth Franks, being paid with Binghamton taxpayer dollars and charging $8000 per year for his services to the Water Department, lives in Vestal. Vestal buys water from Binghamton, is that a conflict of interest?

City of Binghamton Housing and Planning Director Jim Dessauer who made $500,000 disappear and is still being investigated by the federal government for it (or was about six months ago) owns property in Syracuse I believe and only rents a place here where he stays three or four days a week.

Do you really want to get into this?

I work for a private company in Binghamton and taxpayers of Binghamotn do not pay a cent of my salary as they pay for Franks of Vestal.

yes - I want to get into it. You dont live here - you dont pay taxes here - you dont own property here

you are obsessed with the mayor - you aer obsessed with the city - a city you dont live in

Why?

Guest Guest
At what rate do Kradjians pay their "Manager of Compliance and Special Projects" (wow that sounds important) Ed Arkookyian to sit on this board all day and night? Isn't that money they should be using to pay their delinquent water bills?

He does not actually work there or get paid there. He wrote an article, that's it. He can not produce any type of ongoing paystub or antying. He works and lives in JC - yet he is obsessed with the mayor and with binghamton.

he is one sick pup indeed.

Archived