Baggy Britches

Hunter

This is just my personal rant about colored boys and whiggers in pants that are too big to stay on by themselves. I saw a colored boy today who could not even take one step without his breeches falling down to his ankles. He held his pants up by clutching his pants at the crotch area. Gawd, he looked like the biggest village idiot that I had ever seen in my entire life. What in the Hell is wrong with our youth today that they think that looking hideous is cool? And what girl ever looks at an idiot in breeches like that and says, " Hey Quinterious, I like your new look?" They ain't nothing but a bunch of complete future losers in my opinions and should be sent to re-education camps in Africa so that they could actually become true "African-Americans".

Before you liberals start calling me a racist; just remember that I was once married to a colored woman who was the love of my life. Boy Howdy! That girl sho' could cook!

Guest Guest

I dont see why you even waste your time paying attention. I typically see that and think to myself, that is one person nobody has to worry about competing against for a job. Welfare keeps em lazy enough to not cause any real harm other than to themselves. Overall I think it may be worth tolorating.

@

This is just my personal rant about colored boys and whiggers in pants that are too big to stay on by themselves. I saw a colored boy today who could not even take one step without his breeches falling down to his ankles. He held his pants up by clutching his pants at the crotch area. Gawd, he looked like the biggest village idiot that I had ever seen in my entire life. What in the Hell is wrong with our youth today that they think that looking hideous is cool? And what girl ever looks at an idiot in breeches like that and says, " Hey Quinterious, I like your new look?" They ain't nothing but a bunch of complete future losers in my opinions and should be sent to re-education camps in Africa so that they could actually become true "African-Americans".

Before you liberals start calling me a racist; just remember that I was once married to a colored woman who was the love of my life. Boy Howdy! That girl sho' could cook!

I beleive they call it the style today. Do I aprove of it ? No way do i

Guest Ciprio Aficanus

From a Florida news report:

"A 25-year-old Fort Pierce man's saggy shorts tripped him up during a scramble from police Saturday and helped officers arrest him on drug charges, according to an arrest affidavit.

Fort Pierce police officers began pursuing suspect Marcus James Fennell near the intersection of 17th Street and Avenue Q because they believed the car he drove might have been involved with another crime, according to an arrest affidavit.

At 10th Street and Avenue H, Fennell left his car, "bunched up his shorts with his hands" and started running, but the shorts soon fell to the ground, as did Fennell, according to the report.

Officers caught up with the Avenue L resident, found 15 baggies of marijuana in his pockets and charged him with possession of marijuana with the intent to sell, driving on a permanently revoked license and resisting an officer without violence.

Fennell was booked into the St. Lucie County Jail on a $28,000 bond.

Officers were investigating Fennell's car but have not specified what crime it might be connected with."

Guest Amos&Andy

Hey Matt Ryan, you read this?

TRENTON, N.J. - It's a fashion that started in prison, and now the saggy pants craze has come full circle — low-slung street strutting in some cities may soon mean run-ins with the law, including a stint in jail.

Proposals to ban saggy pants are starting to ride up in several places. At the extreme end, wearing pants low enough to show boxers or bare buttocks in one small Louisiana town means six months in jail and a $500 fine. A crackdown also is being pushed in Atlanta. And in Trenton, getting caught with your pants down may soon result in not only a fine, but a city worker assessing where your life is headed.

"Are they employed? Do they have a high school diploma? It's a wonderful way to redirect at that point," said Trenton Councilwoman Annette Lartigue, who is drafting a law to outlaw saggy pants. "The message is clear: We don't want to see your backside."

The bare-your-britches fashion is believed to have started in prisons, where inmates aren't given belts with their baggy uniform pants to prevent hangings and beatings. By the late 80s, the trend had made it to gangster rap videos, then went on to skateboarders in the suburbs and high school hallways.

"For young people, it's a form of rebellion and identity," Adrian "Easy A.D." Harris, 43, a founding member of the Bronx's legendary rap group Cold Crush Brothers. "The young people think it's fashionable. They don't think it's negative."

But for those who want to stop them see it as an indecent, sloppy trend that is a bad influence on children.

"It has the potential to catch on with elementary school kids, and we want to stop it before it gets there," said C.T. Martin, an Atlanta councilman. "Teachers have raised questions about what a distraction it is."

In Atlanta, a law has been introduced to ban sagging and punishment could include small fines or community work — but no jail time, Martin said.

The penalty is stiffer in Delcambre, La., where in June the town council passed an ordinance that carries a fine of up to $500 or six months in jail for exposing underwear in public. Several other municipalities and parish governments in Louisiana have enacted similar laws in recent months.

At Trenton hip-hop clothing store Razor Sharp Clothing Shop 4 Ballers, shopper Mark Wise, 30, said his jeans sag for practical reasons.

"The reason I don't wear tight pants is because it's easier to get money out of my pocket this way (and Crack Vials, Weapons, 40 ouncers) ," Wise said. "It's just more comfortable."

Shop owner Mack Murray said Trenton's proposed ordinance unfairly targets blacks.

"Are they going to go after construction workers and plumbers, because their pants sag, too?" Murray asked. "They're stereotyping us."

The American Civil Liberties Union agrees.

"In Atlanta, we see this as racial profiling," said Benetta Standly, statewide organizer for the American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia. "It's going to target African-American male youths. There's a fear with people associating the way you dress with crimes being committed." Negroes---can't live with them, can't live with them.

Guest Guest

The low pants style started in prison.

Negros would pull their pants down as a signal to the bigger inmates that they were willing to allow them to perform sodomy on them in exchange for protection.

This is why I always laugh when I see a negro or a wigger acting like he is all tough because he is wearing his pants down around his knees.

It's a prison sign that they are homo's.

Guest Guest

Negros would pull their pants down as a signal to the bigger inmates that they were willing to allow them to perform sodomy on them in exchange for protection.

This is why I always laugh when I see a negro or a wigger acting like he is all tough because he is wearing his pants down around his knees.

Is that true? Do you have a link. I hope so because that makes this style farking hillarious and now I can laugh, even harder at the white suburbanites.

It has been a long day and that is pretty funny. I don't doubt you at all but would like to see it. I'll look for it as well on the good ole'google.

What a bunch of tools. I would imagine that this phase will soon pass....but not soon enough!

Guest Guest

Gangsta rap also started in prison. Instead of "call and answer" field songs, the brothers started rapping. They have no productive skills, so talking in rhyme is the only thing they can actually do.

Guest guest

[/quote

What "color" were these boys?

Archived