Landlords and Unemployment

Guest Curious Tennent

I worked for UI and have seen people get suspended for the days they were traveling because if they are sitting behind the wheel of a car driving all day, not only were they unavailable, they werent looking for work. The whole idea is you have to be actively seeking employment not soaking in the sun drinking margaritas. It is your responsibility to look for work not wait for someone to call you. If you think otherwise, call- I know better! Actually you can go online www.labor.state.ny.us and read the instructions for filing a claim

If you worked for me , I'd lay you off just so you could be the perfect unemployed loser that you are :lol:

Guest Guest
I PRESENTLY WORK FOR UI AND YOU ARE FULL OF IT. THE RULES ARE NOT THAT STRICT AND THEY DON'T EXPECT YOU TO LOOK FOR EMPLOYMENT 24 HOURS A DAY. THEY REQUIRE YOU TO APPLY AT SO MANY PLACES PER WEEK TO QUALIFY. VACATIONS ARE A PART OF LIFE AND UI DOES NOT MAKE RULES THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM COLLECTING WHILE YOU WERE OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS OR EVEN A WEEK. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!

your crazy buddy! I dont care were you work i was on unemployment and used the dumb card down in virgina And they stopped my unemployment while they did an investigation?

your crazy buddy! I dont care were you work i was on unemployment and used the dumb card down in virgina And they stopped my unemployment while they did an investigation?

I think the investigation will conclude the fact your stupid for using the card in Virginia :o

I guess I just don't get it. You have got to be one of two things....

1) The most duffis person ( wait, second only to Matty "gay boy" Ryan ) on the planet

2) Just learning to read English and can not quite make out all the simple words ( but at least your sitting on your arc collecting that welfare check)

I think that BTK made it very clear....

The whole idea is you have to be actively seeking employment not soaking in the sun drinking margaritas.

@

Archived