DECENT HOTEL IN ENDICOTT

Guest Jane Smith

Guest Jane Smith

Looking for a reasonable hotel in Endicott, near the McKinley. Clean is a big concern.

Does anyone know of any in this area? One that you would stay at. May need 4-5 rooms.

Thanks

Guest Guest
Looking for a reasonable hotel in Endicott, near the McKinley. Clean is a big concern.

Does anyone know of any in this area? One that you would stay at. May need 4-5 rooms.

Thanks

Guest Guest

That's why I'm not having my wedding at the McKinnley. Beautiful venue, no hotels in the area. Don't want people driving after drinking at the wedding. It' a shame really. They do such a great job!

Guest guest

Thanks

There is the Kings Inn down Main St or go over the Bridge into Vestal and there are a few independants that are clean.

Good Luck!

I hear the one on Washington Ave. across from Wendy's is nice.

LMAO - what a joke.

There's one across from the Golf Course, not sure what it's like right now, and can't think of the name.

Personally, we did our Wedding out in the air at Cook Park in Greene (on top of the mountain on 206 east), had the party there at the old lodge and most stayed at the Sherwood in Greene. The following day, they did one of the Murder Mysteries for the guests and they loved it. (of course we arranged it ahead of time, but they had a blast, and that's what it's all about).

Both the hotel across from the golf course and the one on Main St, Endwell have pretty much turned into low income, DSS types, flop house. It's really a shame because at one time they both were pretty decent places. I have noticed the PoPo at the one in Endwell quite often. I personally would not feel comfortable having any of my family or loved ones staying at either place.

Both the hotel across from the golf course and the one on Main St, Endwell have pretty much turned into low income, DSS types, flop house. It's really a shame because at one time they both were pretty decent places. I have noticed the PoPo at the one in Endwell quite often. I personally would not feel comfortable having any of my family or loved ones staying at either place.

Thanks for the info. Was not aware it was that bad

Guest Guest
Endwell Greens has the Bed & Breakfast - it's not Endicott but it's close

@

GOD HELP ANYONE THAT DEPENDS ON THAT DELETED TO PROVIDE ANYHTING. SHE DID SUCH A GOOD JOB WITH ALL ABOUT LIMOUSINE, DIDN'T SHE

Guest too_ft_putt

I believe there is a quality inn in apalachian (next to the blue dolphin diner). This was recently renovated and i've heard its ok. There are also two decent hotels in Owego, but that would be a longer drive than going to johnson city. I believe there is an executive inn just around the corner from the mckinnly. This was a nice place a while ago, but I can't comment on the current state.

That's why I'm not having my wedding at the McKinnley. Beautiful venue, no hotels in the area. Don't want people driving after drinking at the wedding. It' a shame really. They do such a great job!

We hired a couple of college kids to drive people back and forth to the hotels...to avoid the DWI and DUI issues. We found that many couples have already learned to "take turns" being the designated drivers. We provided a couple of vehicles, paid the kids a flat rate and they made a killing on tips.

I believe there is a quality inn in apalachian (next to the blue dolphin diner). This was recently renovated and i've heard its ok. There are also two decent hotels in Owego, but that would be a longer drive than going to johnson city. I believe there is an executive inn just around the corner from the mckinnly. This was a nice place a while ago, but I can't comment on the current state.

I can comment on it. It's now long term housing for low income folks. Does anyone see a trend in the Endicott/Endwell area for former hotels/motels?

The one on Delaware Ave is a beauty. The EPD probably LIVES there. Real shady characters. Speaking of this place whatever happened to Winnies Dance Ranch? Is it still there and what do they do there? Do they really dance? Or is it a drug place? It in the midst of all the SHADINESS.

EPD lives there? It's not in Endicott. Maybe state police.....

Archived