IS THERE STILL ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO

Guest IZZY the Wholesaler

Guest IZZY the Wholesaler

Still support OSAMA HUSSEIN BARAKA?

Can you imagine seeing reverend wright at the white house.

Rev Al Sharpton and Faraquan!!

Kill me now!!

Guest Guest
Why don't they just change it into one big "Unnecesary War Room"?

Sure why not they can turn it into the new Muslim prayer room if you have your way.

Kill me now!!

1. Yes, better than another Clinton in the White House.

2. Not a problem, where are you?

Guest Guest

Kill me now!!

After giving the White House a good cleaning to remove the smell of 8 years of dumb, then and only then will anyone want to visit.

Guest Vince FosterGATE
After giving the White House a good cleaning to remove the smell of 8 years of dumb, then and only then will anyone want to visit.

They are still finding stains in the oval office from clinton and the fat intern. What a class act that guy was!

Guest Monika Blowinski

THey are still removig stains in the Oval Office from clinton and the fat intern. What pigs!

Guest Fry Mumia
Yes.

I'd rather support Obama than side with an antagonistic bigot like you.

Obama is a black version of George Bush. He has no political experience, no foreign policy experience, no domestic policy experience, no business experience, and has never been involved in foreign negotiations. The only thing he has going for himself is a smile and the color of his skin.

Also, since when has the White House become a place for on the job training? Haven't we learned from Bush the lesson of voting in a rank amateur into one of the most important positions in the world?

Obama's people don't care for the welfare of the country as much as what color it is. Sad day in our time if he is elected President.

But if he is elected, just think---he’s one more negro living in public housing.

If he's elected the average negro will immediately become even more uppity and begin to feel their formerly marginal lifestyles of rampant crime and drug use have been immediately mainstreamed and validated.

Black crime will start to become even more accepted than it already is, as the black criminals and perpetrators will truly begin to think they have nothing fear under the similar new negro president, whom surely will never seriously prosecute a fellow black man. They will believe this new President surely understands and accepts the black criminal way of life (it's all because of slavery). Black criminals will also likely then begin to be prosecuted less vigorously by law enforcement and will be much more likely to be given lighter sentences when convicted of serious crime. These lighter sentences will be true for all crime including violent black crimes such as rape and murder which government statistics show they excel at. More murder, rape and crime will come to white people in their own neighborhoods, even more often than it is already happening.

Guest tawanna
Yes.

I'd rather support Obama than side with an antagonistic bigot like you.

The true bigots in this story are rev wright and his followers including obama.

Guest guest

Lets just put it this way, if Hilary wins the election, Canada will become the new safe haven for everyone under 30. This will in turn crash the job market and the ecomony will go into self destruct mode. As a result the U.S. will be picked clean by the foreign countries we owe money to. So, yeah go ahead and vote for her.

Guest guest
Obama is a black version of George Bush. He has no political experience, no foreign policy experience, no domestic policy experience, no business experience, and has never been involved in foreign negotiations. The only thing he has going for himself is a smile and the color of his skin.

Also, since when has the White House become a place for on the job training? Haven't we learned from Bush the lesson of voting in a rank amateur into one of the most important positions in the world?

Obama's people don't care for the welfare of the country as much as what color it is. Sad day in our time if he is elected President.

But if he is elected, just think---he’s one more negro living in public housing.

If he's elected the average negro will immediately become even more uppity and begin to feel their formerly marginal lifestyles of rampant crime and drug use have been immediately mainstreamed and validated.

Black crime will start to become even more accepted than it already is, as the black criminals and perpetrators will truly begin to think they have nothing fear under the similar new negro president, whom surely will never seriously prosecute a fellow black man. They will believe this new President surely understands and accepts the black criminal way of life (it's all because of slavery). Black criminals will also likely then begin to be prosecuted less vigorously by law enforcement and will be much more likely to be given lighter sentences when convicted of serious crime. These lighter sentences will be true for all crime including violent black crimes such as rape and murder which government statistics show they excel at. More murder, rape and crime will come to white people in their own neighborhoods, even more often than it is already happening.

Wow, I am impressed!

It must be really difficult seeing your keyboard and your computer screen through those tiny eye-holes in your white hood. The nice thing about your hood though, nobody can see your hair-lip and albino skin from all the years of inbreading.

@

Lets just put it this way, if Hilary wins the election, Canada will become the new safe haven for everyone under 30. This will in turn crash the job market and the ecomony will go into self destruct mode. As a result the U.S. will be picked clean by the foreign countries we owe money to. So, yeah go ahead and vote for her.

Like this isn't already happening? The way things are heading now, we're all going to starve to death.

@

Guest Guest

she could only wish to have this much power if elected. get real.

Wow, I am impressed!

It must be really difficult seeing your keyboard and your computer screen through those tiny eye-holes in your white hood. The nice thing about your hood though, nobody can see your hair-lip and albino skin from all the years of inbreading.

@

:lol::lol:

Guest Guest

I really wish this racist idiot would start posting a name. I am sad for him... it probably took him at least three hours to come up with this fictional prediction and then probably another three hours to figure out how to use a computer.

Let me retract... he's smart not to post a name. I wouldn't want anyone to know I was this stupid either.

Has anybody mentioned that Barack Obama has been endorsed by the militant Palestinian group Hamas? That's not exactly an endorsement I would want on my resume. I'm sure somebody will now be able to go to the Huffington Post or to the Democrat Underground web sites and find some talking points that would make this endorsement somehow sound reasonable.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Hamas_E...4/17/88754.html

"Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with World Net Daily and WABC Radio in New York."

""We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections,” Yousuf said."

Obama says he would be more willing to talk to America's enemies, such as Iranian leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. However he wouldn't talk to Hamas, who is an Iranian backed terrorist group.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=4635013

Go figure.

Guest Guest
Has anybody mentioned that Barack Obama has been endorsed by the militant Palestinian group Hamas? That's not exactly an endorsement I would want on my resume. I'm sure somebody will now be able to go to the Huffington Post or to the Democrat Underground web sites and find some talking points that would make this endorsement somehow sound reasonable.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Hamas_E...4/17/88754.html

"Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with World Net Daily and WABC Radio in New York."

""We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections,” Yousuf said."

Obama says he would be more willing to talk to America's enemies, such as Iranian leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. However he wouldn't talk to Hamas, who is an Iranian backed terrorist group.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=4635013

Go figure.

Wait a minute... What did Obama forget to do in order to stop this?

Oh yeah, nootthhiinnggg!! How dare he not order a black ops mission instructed to duct tape the mouths of Hamas leaders!!

Sorry, I forgot this election for Clinton people is based off what everyone else says and not what their candidate says.

Guest Guest

Oh yeah, nootthhiinnggg!! How dare he not order a black ops mission instructed to duct tape the mouths of Hamas leaders!!

Sorry, I forgot this election for Clinton people is based off what everyone else says and not what their candidate says.

Hamas may be terrorists but they're not stupid. They know who they can push around and who they can't. They know they'll be able to dominate Obama, just like Iran dominated Jimmy Carter.

Guest Guest

The Hamas terrorists will never endose a republican.

Wow, I am impressed!

@

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank you for the back-up and reply! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
i dont know if you should be killed, but a big kick in the keester might do for that stupid comment.

I know, especially since the original poster doesn't even know that Reverand Wright's already been to the White House as a dinner guest of the Clintons. Hmmmm, guess if Obama is "guilty" because of his pastor then I would suppose Hilary is "guilty" too since he's broken bread w/her. The sheer ignorance of people..it's a scary thing, isn't it?

Archived