IS THERE STILL ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO

Guest IZZY the Wholesaler

Guest Guest
I know, especially since the original poster doesn't even know that Reverand Wright's already been to the White House as a dinner guest of the Clintons. Hmmmm, guess if Obama is "guilty" because of his pastor then I would suppose Hilary is "guilty" too since he's broken bread w/her. The sheer ignorance of people..it's a scary thing, isn't it?

It has been SINCE September 2001 that "Reverend" Wright said those anti-American statements such as "No no no! Not God bless America, God D*MN America!" or ""The US of KKK-A!" or "America's CHICKENS have come home to roost!"

I wouldn't hold Bill or Hillary accountable for ""Reverend" Wright's visit to the White House. I WOULD hold Barack Obama accountable if that terrible man went back there as Obama's guest.

Guest Realist
THey are still removig stains in the Oval Office from clinton and the fat intern. What pigs!

I'm sure there is enogh DNA from many former presidents besides Clinton in the Oval Office that their wives weren't the intended DNA splatter.

Guest Guest
It has been SINCE September 2001 that "Reverend" Wright said those anti-American statements such as "No no no! Not God bless America, God D*MN America!" or ""The US of KKK-A!" or "America's CHICKENS have come home to roost!"

I wouldn't hold Bill or Hillary accountable for ""Reverend" Wright's visit to the White House. I WOULD hold Barack Obama accountable if that terrible man went back there as Obama's guest.

I'm sure the Clintons have had many "terrible" people at the White House....& don't you think if this "terrible" man was spouting his comments in 2001 that he was probably saying them in 98? Just think of all the "terrible" people you yourself have dealt with & are/were associated with. Point is...every policitician & person has skeletons. Get a grip.

Guest Guest
I'm sure the Clintons have had many "terrible" people at the White House....& don't you think if this "terrible" man was spouting his comments in 2001 that he was probably saying them in 98? Just think of all the "terrible" people you yourself have dealt with & are/were associated with. Point is...every policitician & person has skeletons. Get a grip.

Not every politicain has skeltons like this. Only Baraka Obama

Guest Guest
Still support OSAMA HUSSEIN BARAKA?

Can you imagine seeing reverend wright at the white house.

Rev Al Sharpton and Faraquan!!

Kill me now!!

He is at around 55% in the polls now against Mc Cain - so the answer to your question is a resounding yes!

Guest Guest
He is at around 55% in the polls now against Mc Cain - so the answer to your question is a resounding yes!

I remember when all the polls had Kerry winning the election. :P

Archived