THE WORST RIOTS EVER ARE COMING UR WAY!!

Guest REGINALD DENNY

Guest REGINALD DENNY

When Mrs Clinton wins the presidential nomination, get ready for the worst street riots ever!

Thank a democrat for the mess!

I will be locked and loaded. Will you be prepared??

Guest Guest-fred-*

When I saw your title for tis thread, I thought - hmmm, this might be interesting. Do you really think anyone is going to riot over Hillary? Gang turf wars maybe. Not being able to afford food... ok. But Hillary?!!! come on.

Guest Guest
When I saw your title for tis thread, I thought - hmmm, this might be interesting. Do you really think anyone is going to riot over Hillary? Gang turf wars maybe. Not being able to afford food... ok. But Hillary?!!! come on.

They don't need a good reason.

Where have you been???

Guest Guest
When Mrs Clinton wins the presidential nomination, get ready for the worst street riots ever!

Thank a democrat for the mess!

I will be locked and loaded. Will you be prepared??

There must be a fresh shipment of crystal meth in town.

Guest Guest

The riots will not be because Hillary wins, they will be because Obama loses. Angry blacks will scream racism and will burn down their own neighborhoods, then they will blame whitey.

The riots will not be because Hillary wins, they will be because Obama loses. Angry blacks will scream racism and will burn down their own neighborhoods, then they will blame whitey.

You're probably right. If the 'Super Delegates' give the nomination to Clinton there will be rioting. They will burn down Uncle Remus's house, Aunt Butterworht's store and the local DSS office. Then they will cry they have nowhere to live, nothing to eat and no free money handouts. Rev's Jackson and Sharpton will pour fuel on the fires. Be afraid, be very afraid.

@

Guest Are you sure?

The funny thing is many blacks are voting for Clinton. You might want to recheck your stats!

Guest Guest
The funny thing is many blacks are voting for Clinton. You might want to recheck your stats!

And you believe the rioters would be people who vote?

Check your brain.

Guest Sanford
The reason every thing is going bad is because of George W. Bush, period!

Bush has nothing to do with the democratic primary election or this thread.

Put the bong away and join us in reality.

Guest Guest
The reason every thing is going bad is because of George W. Bush, period!

obama and clinton are the best the dems can do. thank god for ignorance, your next president will be a republican. like either one of them would get past the electoral college. thanks for all your hopes and dreams. i love quashing them with my ballot.

@

obama and clinton are the best the dems can do. thank god for ignorance, your next president will be a republican. like either one of them would get past the electoral college. thanks for all your hopes and dreams. i love quashing them with my ballot.

@

Clinton is going to steal this election from obongo, then Rev Al "Tawana" Sharpton nad Jesse "love child" Jackson wll start the marching, soon after the riots will start.

I hope this time the police don't sit idle and watch the looting.

Time to get tough with the outlaws!

@

Guest Guest

Tell you what, if I was an African-American who voted for Barack Obama along with millions of other African-Americans and white people of all classes and regions, if Obama wins the popular vote, the delegate count and the most states and Hilary manages by some scheming to steal the nomiation I wouldl riot in the streets and then vote for John McCain.

Guest Guest
Tell you what, if I was an African-American who voted for Barack Obama along with millions of other African-Americans and white people of all classes and regions, if Obama wins the popular vote, the delegate count and the most states and Hilary manages by some scheming to steal the nomiation I wouldl riot in the streets and then vote for John McCain.

Obama will probably win the popular vote and come up just short of having the number of votes needed to win the nomination outright. Then according to Democratic Party rules the Super Delegates decide who the nominee will be. What with the Reverend Wright controversy they may indeed decide to support Hilary Clinton!!

The Riots will probably be in LA and Chicago!!

Guest Guest

Prediction - Take it to the bank. (unless I'm wrong)

Hillary can't win (can't get the popular vote. Super delegates will have to go for Obama)

Obama wins primary

No riots

Obama can't win in November (Jermiah Wright and his church will do him in among other issues)

McCain wins (to the ultimate despair of all the wacko, anti-US, left-wing liberals)

Riots then? Don't know but maybe; the uneducated, non-working, drug addled, non-voting welfare blacks

Guest Guest

@

I hope that you live outside the state of NY cause a Republican wont be winning NY. If you vote republican in NY... your ballot wont be quashing anyone. Those who support Obama or Hillary and say they will vote for McCain if their candidate doesn't win are pretty illogical. The differences between Obama and Hillary are slight at most but the differences between either and McCain are great. To say that Obama cant win in Nov. is silly... right now the party is split but when it unifies and shows McCain's postional agreement with the current administration, his lack of knowledge about how the economy works and his lack of understanding of foreign issues plus all of his personal flaws... I do not think that McCain can win. He has a tendency to be a bumbler and hot head... he will crack. His downfall might be his mental toughness... he doesn't back down even if he is wrong.

@

@

Yes! 4-8 more years of a republican presidency! It's been going so well the past 7, don't you think! :blink:

Guest Guest
Yes! 4-8 more years of a republican presidency! It's been going so well the past 7, don't you think! :blink:

I will truly enjoy paying $4 a gallon for gas this summer.

I love the fact that all that money goes into the bank accounts of fat Big Oil barons.

Nice job selling the American public down the river, GWB!!

@

Guest OF8CE9

yea man I am locked and loaded the man isnt going to win even if he gets the nomination. it is just a giant science experiment by the democrats to pit the first woman and black man against eachother to seperate america and destroy our way of life.

Guest Guest
I will truly enjoy paying $4 a gallon for gas this summer.

I love the fact that all that money goes into the bank accounts of fat Big Oil barons.

Nice job selling the American public down the river, GWB!!

@

Yep. It's always GWB's fault. If only he could control oil prices, but he can't, Hillary can't, Obama can't, the dems can't, the US gov't can't. It is an international problem. Prices set by the speculators and OPEC internationally. The whole world, especially China, is dramatically more oil hungry. Europeans have been spending much more than $4 per gallon for years. It's up around $7 there. I suppose that's GWB's fault too.

It's a worldwide energy issue. Energy will never be cheap again and continue to become more expensive including alternative fuels. Get used to it. Stop your left wing wacko brain washed blame George mantra. Your party has no solution.

@

Guest Guest
Yep. It's always GWB's fault. If only he could control oil prices, but he can't, Hillary can't, Obama can't, the dems can't, the US gov't can't. It is an international problem. Prices set by the speculators and OPEC internationally. The whole world, especially China, is dramatically more oil hungry. Europeans have been spending much more than $4 per gallon for years. It's up around $7 there. I suppose that's GWB's fault too.

It's a worldwide energy issue. Energy will never be cheap again and continue to become more expensive including alternative fuels. Get used to it. Stop your left wing wacko brain washed blame George mantra. Your party has no solution.

@

True to an extent, but you conveiently left out this fact. The price of oil is pegged to the dollar and the Bush Administration has tanked the dollar. You as much as admitted this by saying the price of fuel has been $4.00 per gallon in Europe for years. So in effect the price is static in Europe. Europeans have highways such as the Autobahn and a futuristic rail system with jet trains. We have collapsing bridges, potholes and the urine reeking Grayhound crack express.

I suppose that's Hillarys fault!

Archived