This years American Idol???

Guest Sellncars

With all that is going on with the world? You care about his crap?

Get a DELETED life!

Maybe sometimes you need to take a "break" from things in the world! Music seems to be one of the better ways to do that!

As far as who my favorite is - I LOVE Brooke, however I think her boo-boo last night didn't do her any favors!!

Maybe sometimes you need to take a "break" from things in the world! Music seems to be one of the better ways to do that!

As far as who my favorite is - I LOVE Brooke, however I think her boo-boo last night didn't do her any favors!!

Too many people taking too many breaks to avoid reality. That's what's wrong with this country.

Guest WTF'S with you?

Get a DELETED life!

With all that is going on with the world? You care enough to bash what other people want to talk about on BCV?

YOU need a DELETED life....LOSER! :angry:

Now where were we...

I can't believe Carly got the ax either. It should have been Jason. He is not in the same league as the others. David Cook will go all the way.

I can't believe that Carly just got booted.

I liked Carly also until I found out she already had a record deal and a tour a few years back in Europe. She already has a few albums out under her maiden name.

Dan

With all that is going on with the world? You care enough to bash what other people want to talk about on BCV?

YOU need a DELETED life....LOSER! :angry:

Now where were we...

I can't believe Carly got the ax either. It should have been Jason. He is not in the same league as the others. David Cook will go all the way.

Yes! Spending 2 hours a week watching mindless frivolous crap on TV instead of doing something useful or productive in your life makes you a winner!

I hope, if you have children, you are teaching them the same thing. :blink:

Guest Benni Booboo
Too many people taking too many breaks to avoid reality. That's what's wrong with this country.

Obviously, you like escaping reality too, you chimed in on the Idol post.

@

Guest Guest

oh PUH=leeze! I think you are one of those people who doesn't know how to take a chill and enjoy the little things in life. Get a grip already - it's a TV show for goodness sakes! Can't you relax? There are pills for people like you!

Guest Guest
Yes! Spending 2 hours a week watching mindless frivolous crap on TV instead of doing something useful or productive in your life makes you a winner!

I hope, if you have children, you are teaching them the same thing. :blink:

Buh bye Carley - she's not even an american citizen anyway (Anerican idol??). Besides too many tats for this comfy american home voting contest.

Guest Guest

OMG. This poster doesn't know when it's time to kick back. It's not rocket science dude, it's a brainless fun event. Nothin wrong with kicking back sometimes! good lord!!!

Guest Guest
I LOVE Idol. I think it's a runoff between Cook and Archuletta!

But I agree that blondie is hot hot hot!!

Archulatta is a teeny-bopper geek. He needs to come back in about 6 or 7 years.

Guest Guest

I've been rooting for David Cook since the beginning. I think he's talented. I was disappointed that they voted off Amanda Overmeyer a few weeks back and Carly Smithson yesterday. Both had "different" voices. I WISH they'd vote David Archuletta off. Every song he sings sounds the same. All whiney and slow. Sounds like he should be singing soundtracks for disney ala Phil Collins. Jason should also be voted off, IMO.

I can't believe that Carly just got booted.

I'm not really surprised, but disappointed, I liked her.

I think there is a lot of truth to this being a "Popularity Contest".

If the contestants really have talent, they'll do well no matter what place they come in on AI.

Guest Guest

Popularity contest, maybe. Notice they get voted off boy, girl, boy, girl. Always keeping it an even number of each? I think it's a bit rigged. Bet ya next week Jason is gone.

Guest country girl2

Get a DELETED life!

I was going to guess that you were "The Hamburglar" from a previous post but your grammar is too good. :lol:

If you dont want to read the post or participate in it, then dont. If other people do, then let them.

Guest Guest
I was going to guess that you were "The Hamburglar" from a previous post but your grammar is too good. :lol:

If you dont want to read the post or participate in it, then dont. If other people do, then let them.

DELETED. they got rid of her because of her's and her freaky husbands tatoos. and she wasn't that good with her jesus christ superstar DELETED.

Archived