Ryan cutting Ribbon at Chamber Show

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Sure there are more people working in Binghamton after Ryan took office. They're all working for city hall! Ed, you can't argue with that Ryan puppet. The puppet always says the facts were posted several times, but anyone who has seen this same old tired argument knows that's a lie. The hilarious part is they can't be bothered to post those "facts" again, yet they're always making sure they post their canned responses to you every day. As always, they're full of crap.

Interesting how I say I an not stand the guy and yet you call me one of his "puppets"

Guest Guest
Interesting how I say I an not stand the guy and yet you call me one of his "puppets"

that cuz everybody knows you are prolly ryan himself. And you are not oppose to saying anything (ie lying) to get your point across.

@

Guest Guest
that cuz everybody knows you are prolly ryan himself. And you are not oppose to saying anything (ie lying) to get your point across.

@

WOW! You are whacked!

So you are saying - I come on here and write bad things about ryan - in order to fool people, making them believe I am against him - when secretly I am actually a supporter of him

Archived