Rental Properties

Guest GuestK

He's the guy that did the " we want your metal commercial " ....... Correct ?

Yes, that's John. The commercials are pretty cool...but John wasn't. He was a self absorbed, pompous butt...and I'm glad he went prematurely bald in his mid twenties, God was looking down on us. He also had another local slumlord that grew up across the street from him who I won't name...but I don't mind reinforcing when somebody posts something.

Guest Guest
Yes, that's John. The commercials are pretty cool...but John wasn't. He was a self absorbed, pompous butt...and I'm glad he went prematurely bald in his mid twenties, God was looking down on us. He also had another local slumlord that grew up across the street from him who I won't name...but I don't mind reinforcing when somebody posts something.

sleepless, i am no fan of MACKZO, but i would not be caasting aspersions his way, if i were you. he is married, has children and seems to have a good family life. can you say the same? the answer is NO. until such time as you can stand muster, try keeping your mouth shut.

@

sleepless, i am no fan of MACKZO, but i would not be caasting aspersions his way, if i were you. he is married, has children and seems to have a good family life. can you say the same? the answer is NO. until such time as you can stand muster, try keeping your mouth shut.

@

I know what I know and post as such. I've posted my full name and phone number on here numerous times and welcomed you to call me to debate...but you've never had the gonads to call me. The only one on here that ever called me was Ed, and we went for a bike ride last week. You speak of me as an internet loser, yet I've met a couple of dozen new friends on here, that I wouldn't normally meet...and you remain an anonymous enigma, that nobody cares to solve!

Guest Guest
I know what I know and post as such. I've posted my full name and phone number on here numerous times and welcomed you to call me to debate...but you've never had the gonads to call me. The only one on here that ever called me was Ed, and we went for a bike ride last week. You speak of me as an internet loser, yet I've met a couple of dozen new friends on here, that I wouldn't normally meet...and you remain an anonymous enigma, that nobody cares to solve!

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

Munchko owns several properties. He thinks he is big time because he was in a couple of movies and made a couple of comercials. He had his hands in a few local businesses that have flopped as well. I know about 30 SUNY students who rent from him. They have had to call the police,the fire marshalls office and most recently the board of health. Their building is full of rats because the remodeling job he started several months ago is just boarded up and not finished. The rats have come up from the basement to the 2nd floor.

@

Guest Fellow landlord

@

John does have a family, and I believe one of his young children has a serious medical condition that was presented on a news story a few months ago. His wife seems very normal and was very well spoken on that TV story.

I do not know him personally, but I am also a landlord here in the city and I can tell you, that is one tough business to make a buck. I stopped trying years ago and settled for getting a good tenant that won't trash my property and charging him less than the property costs me. That's how tough this rental market is for landlords.

So cut him some slack.

Archived