Hairstylist for Prom

Guest Guesto1

Guest Guesto1

Does anyone know of any good hairstylists in the area that are good at doing

prom hairdo's? Either up-do's or down with all curls.

Also what does prom hair cost?

Guest Guest
Does anyone know of any good hairstylists in the area that are good at doing

prom hairdo's? Either up-do's or down with all curls.

Also what does prom hair cost?

Colour in Vestal

Guest shagmebaby

TIM, MARIA AND LIZ AT CUTTING CREW IN ENDICOTT in the plaza across from Highland park ROCK!..the prices are right and they are young enough to know all the latest styles and not give you a june cleaver hair do.

Guest Guest

The ,black guy. Ozzy. Sounds like he might be DELETED too. Used to be in the General Hospital area. I don't know where he moved to. Does hair very well. Did (or still does) a few of the WBNG personalities.

Guest Guest

Artistry on Clinton Street. I cannot say enough good things about them in general. I moved away from this area for a few years, and immediately upon my return, went back to them. Sweetest people ever, and they actually listen to what you want -- and do it! And despite being really good at what they do, they're not pretentious. Every other hair place I've ever gone has made me feel like a DELETED for coming in with hair that never does what I want it to do, and looks scruffy before a cut... Artistry is WAY more down to earth. :)

Guest guest

The Spa at Traditions has excellent people for updo's and down. They do lots of weddings, they did mine and my bridesmaids and we had compliments all night long. They were sweet as can be and excellent at what they do.

Guest This Old Chick

Cutting Crew is great. The stylists give great cuts, are up in fashion sense and even though they appeal to a younger crowd they do a great job on us old chicks. I changed from my old stuffy stylist to the Cutting Crew. They give me a hair style that makes me look and feel younger than I am. I recommend them highly.

I had a conversation with Celtic on here earlier about highlights, she used to be a stylist, I would ask her.

@

;) thanks, but I have been out of the salon scene for almost 4 years now. Not really sure who is doing what where, but if I had to recommend anyone, try Sue at Smartstye at Walmart (if she is still there) or try William and Cheryl at Artistry on Clinton St.

@

Guest Guest

Cost Cutters the target plaza- Amber

The salon in endicott on washington ave ( i cant remember the name ) - a few of the women there do nice ones

GOOD LUCK

Archived