TGIF

Guest Vote Here Tomorrow

Guest Vote Here Tomorrow

Friday. My favorite day of the week. TGIF.

Why? Yes, because it marks the end of the workweek. But more importantly the real estate insert in the P&SB comes out on Fridays.

Vote here tomorrow for the real estate company you think has the best listings, the best agents, the best of everything!

TGIF!

Friday. My favorite day of the week. TGIF.

Why? Yes, because it marks the end of the workweek. But more importantly the real estate insert in the P&SB comes out on Fridays.

Vote here tomorrow for the real estate company you think has the best listings, the best agents, the best of everything!

TGIF!

You had me with you until you mentioned the "I am new to the area, who is the best real estate" thing. :(

TWS

Guest Guest

Is this really happening?? I hope there arent that many idiots out there that keep bringing up this subject. I hope it is still that pathetic little McKinney troll trying to look inconspicuous. I will tell you who does not have the best listings and the best everything.... MCKINNEY dammit now go away.

Guest Guest

Seems if you are new to the area you'd be more interested in Thursdays paper which includes the Good Times. Its the only thing in that rag worth looking at.

Guest A great weekend coming

The poster is right. I looked at the real estate insert and they do have the best listings, the nicest agents and most of everything.

Archived