Rex Ryan

Guest Bill France

Better yet for me if Matthews says that GB put a spy on Vick ALL THE TIME. You said this earlier:

And I quote you once again "they no longer use that defense in the NFL."

And Matthews says they used it all the time? How freakin' stupid can you be to even post another word?

Bottom line, you say that they don't spy in the NFL, I say they do. Matthews says they do ALL THE TIME ON VICK. You try to use that to argue? How dumb can you be? BTW, we were originally talking about Roethlisberger in the super bowl. Never said they had a spy on him all the time either! Keep thinking you know the game. You've already proven otherwise.

you are very confused. better to stop now.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are very confused. better to stop now.

Grow a set and admit you are wrong. Not the all pro football guy you think you are and it shows that it hurts you because you have said nothing with any substance for quite some time. You comeback with "You are very confused???"

Defend your quote below about them no longer using the spy defense in the NFL or just stop posting.

there were spies. they no longer use that defense in the NFL. the superbowl proved it. keep backpedaling. now it's not all game. why didn't you say that before??? when do they use it? 20% of the time??? 0% of the time?? what is it??? make up your F'in mind. i never saw one spy play from either team and i know a tiny bit about the game. keep covering your idiotic staements in your posts. it's pretty funny.

Archived