Rex Ryan

Guest Bill France

isn't it funny that now the big deal is running into the end zone to celebrate with his players? you don't want to talk about him outcoaching the cheater??? that's less relevant????? are you insane?? besides you 2 idiots, nobody even cares that he ran in the end zone. maybe he is the 1st to do it. so what??? how is that classless??? that why his players love him. 2 giants came out today and said they would love to play for rex ryan. apparently they know less about football than you 2 morons do. i'm pretty sure everyone with a double digit IQ knew i was saying ryan started coaching with a rookie QB. i see that's beyond you. where were you when the pats taunted the jets all game when they blew them out??? that was ok , but the jets are wrong??? that makes sense. so now rex ryan had more to do with the patriots being classless cheaters than belechek. that a good one. you have lost your mind.

like revis, the best player in the NFL 2 yrs running, told branch today. " shut up. take it like a man and move on ". the pats talk smack and taunt during games all the time. you lost. suck it up. plus, their whole dynasty is a sham.

rex ryan outcoached him sunday and is one of the best coaches in the league. if you can't except that, you know nothing about football. save all your whining and meaningless gripes for eachother.

sorry, "accept". how classless. don't cry.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't it funny that now the big deal is running into the end zone to celebrate with his players? you don't want to talk about him outcoaching the cheater??? that's less relevant????? are you insane?? besides you 2 idiots, nobody even cares that he ran in the end zone. maybe he is the 1st to do it. so what??? how is that classless??? that why his players love him. 2 giants came out today and said they would love to play for rex ryan. apparently they know less about football than you 2 morons do. i'm pretty sure everyone with a double digit IQ knew i was saying ryan started coaching with a rookie QB. i see that's beyond you. where were you when the pats taunted the jets all game when they blew them out??? that was ok , but the jets are wrong??? that makes sense. so now rex ryan had more to do with the patriots being classless cheaters than belechek. that a good one. you have lost your mind.

like revis, the best player in the NFL 2 yrs running, told branch today. " shut up. take it like a man and move on ". the pats talk smack and taunt during games all the time. you lost. suck it up. plus, their whole dynasty is a sham.

rex ryan outcoached him sunday and is one of the best coaches in the league. if you can't except that, you know nothing about football. save all

your whining and meaningless gripes for eachother.

Where were all of these Jets fans 2 years ago when there team sucked? And im sorry, but the Jets will never ever win a superbowl with Sanchez and Rex Ryan. Mark my word

Where were all of these Jets fans 2 years ago when there team sucked? And im sorry, but the Jets will never ever win a superbowl with Sanchez and Rex Ryan. Mark my word

Cant wait for people to find out the Sanchez hoped the border and is an illlegal immigrant

rex ryan outcoached him sunday and is one of the best coaches in the league. if you can't except that, you know nothing about football. save all your whining and meaningless gripes for eachother.

Bottom line, the act was classless. You keep calling Belichick a cheater. Until Ryan wins one, which he probably will probably never do, I suggest you don't mention his name in the same sentence as Belichick. BTW, Jim Nantz didn't like what the classless Jets did in their endzone celebration. Open your eyes and see what the real world is thinking rather than being a typical bandwagon fan that will go away after next week anyway!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-CBS-announcer-bashes-Jets-absurd-touch?urn=nfl-308377

Bottom line, the act was classless. You keep calling Belichick a cheater. Until Ryan wins one, which he probably will probably never do, I suggest you don't mention his name in the same sentence as Belichick. BTW, Jim Nantz didn't like what the classless Jets did in their endzone celebration. Open your eyes and see what the real world is thinking rather than being a typical bandwagon fan that will go away after next week anyway!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-CBS-announcer-bashes-Jets-absurd-touch?urn=nfl-308377

feeble response. jim nantz got upset??? holy cow, he must be right. he is a broadcaster. probably one of the worst ever. that's a great point.

does he represent the real world?? in the football world, you and the pats are crybabies and can't accept reality. ryan out coached him and certainly has had 2 of the best 2 beginning years a coach has had. the pats taunt all the time and cheat. i won't be mentioning bill and rex in the same sentence this year. bill's home figuring out how to cheat again so he can win, and rex will be playing in his 2nd straight AFC championship game. it's a game for men to play and other men to understand. you and jim nantz don't qualify. try tennis.

Guest mr sarcastic

As a giant fan i see nothing wrong with how rex handles himself, who cares what he does, he is an emotional guy... I thought it was much worse when coughlin lambasted his rookie punter on the field after the philly game.......that being said i have pitt 19-14 this week......and who gives a crap how what jim nantz thinks, he golfs with brady and has posters of him all over his room

feeble response. jim nantz got upset??? holy cow, he must be right. he is a broadcaster. probably one of the worst ever. that's a great point.

does he represent the real world?? in the football world, you and the pats are crybabies and can't accept reality. ryan out coached him and certainly has had 2 of the best 2 beginning years a coach has had. the pats taunt all the time and cheat. i won't be mentioning bill and rex in the same sentence this year. bill's home figuring out how to cheat again so he can win, and rex will be playing in his 2nd straight AFC championship game. it's a game for men to play and other men to understand. you and jim nantz don't qualify. try tennis.

Your right the jets never cheat.

Signed,Sal Alosi and Santonio Holmes steriod doctor

This is part of your eariler stupidity.

isn't it funny that now the big deal is running into the end zone to celebrate with his players? you don't want to talk about him outcoaching the cheater??? that's less relevant????? are you insane?? besides you 2 idiots, nobody even cares that he ran in the end zone.

I then show you that even the announcer doing the game thought it was a POS move and you call ME feeble? How pathetic are you anyway? You then try to put down Nantz? Why? Because he disagrees with you? You then go off on your crybaby tangent again and talk about cheater blah, blah, blah... You haven't made a good point yet so keep trying.

This is part of your eariler stupidity.

I then show you that even the announcer doing the game thought it was a POS move and you call ME feeble? How pathetic are you anyway? You then try to put down Nantz? Why? Because he disagrees with you? You then go off on your crybaby tangent again and talk about cheater blah, blah, blah... You haven't made a good point yet so keep trying.

still crying???? you and jim nantz are nobodies. he is far from a football guy. i should have said nobody who understands football cares about it. is that better??

notice how all week players from other teams have been saying they would love to play for rex and he is respected. 2 giants would rather play for him than coughlin. he is a great coach, backs his players 100%, puts the heat on himself and has fun. his record speaks for itself. mike tomlin loves rex ryan. he used the word in an interview. he respects his coaching ability and the way he gets the most out of his team. tomlin couldn't say enough good things about rex and the jets in the interview. the steelers players also have nothing but respect for the jets. that should tell you something.

ryan and the jet players also have complimented the steelers all week. ryan loves tomlin. they are friends and have mutual respect. same with the players. both teams also say they are playing to win. isn't that scandalous. having respect but still expecting to win. a guy like you wouldn't understand that.

so wanting to beat manning was bad. having no respest for new england, because they are 100 times more disrespectful than any team in the league and have a cheating jerk as a coach and QB, and then pasting them and taunting them is bad. now respecting pittsburgh but predicting a win is bad.

i see you are a football expert. now please get a bib and stop crying.

still crying???? you and jim nantz are nobodies. he is far from a football guy. i should have said nobody who understands football cares about it. is that better??

notice how all week players from other teams have been saying they would love to play for rex and he is respected. 2 giants would rather play for him than coughlin. he is a great coach, backs his players 100%, puts the heat on himself and has fun. his record speaks for itself. mike tomlin loves rex ryan. he used the word in an interview. he respects his coaching ability and the way he gets the most out of his team. tomlin couldn't say enough good things about rex and the jets in the interview. the steelers players also have nothing but respect for the jets. that should tell you something.

ryan and the jet players also have complimented the steelers all week. ryan loves tomlin. they are friends and have mutual respect. same with the players. both teams also say they are playing to win. isn't that scandalous. having respect but still expecting to win. a guy like you wouldn't understand that.

so wanting to beat manning was bad. having no respest for new england, because they are 100 times more disrespectful than any team in the league and have a cheating jerk as a coach and QB, and then pasting them and taunting them is bad. now respecting pittsburgh but predicting a win is bad.

i see you are a football expert. now please get a bib and stop crying.

I'm finally getting it. You are either 15 years old or 30 years old and act like a 15 year old. I'll slow down. To start a comeback with "still crying" just proves that whatever you have to say after if all worthless words. Let me show you how. You've already said I know nothing about football. You say it again in this post. You say Jim Nantz knows nothing, you say it again in this post. You use the term "week" which I think you meant weak proving you aren't very smart. You say "2 Giants" would rather play for Ryan than Coughlin? First, how do they know? AND I believe there are 53 men on an active roster. Not very good percentages are they! You now use Tomlin's quote saying he "loves Rex Ryan?" Of course he's going to say that. The guy has class, what do you expect him to do be honest and tell everybody how they pick on him in the locker room? Get a clue! You end by saying something about wanting to beat Manning is bad???? I never said that... You say something about having no respect for NE??? I never said that... You then throw in your OPINION on the Pats being 100 times more disrespectful? Sure, I'll take your word for it... You go back to calling Belichick a "cheating jerk" which you've done countless times in this thread. You graduate to call Brady a cheater? Not sure where you got that from... You then say predicting a win in Pitt is bad? I never said that... You then go right back to "getting a bib and stop crying"... Final thought: You've go no new material? Answer two questions that I've actually asked, would Mike Tomlin run into the endzone after his team scored a TD to celebrate and rub it in another team's face? Would ANY coach ever do that other than your hero, Rex Ryan? If you answer yes to either you're worse off than I thought...

I'm finally getting it. You are either 15 years old or 30 years old and act like a 15 year old. I'll slow down. To start a comeback with "still crying" just proves that whatever you have to say after if all worthless words. Let me show you how. You've already said I know nothing about football. You say it again in this post. You say Jim Nantz knows nothing, you say it again in this post. You use the term "week" which I think you meant weak proving you aren't very smart. You say "2 Giants" would rather play for Ryan than Coughlin? First, how do they know? AND I believe there are 53 men on an active roster. Not very good percentages are they! You now use Tomlin's quote saying he "loves Rex Ryan?" Of course he's going to say that. The guy has class, what do you expect him to do be honest and tell everybody how they pick on him in the locker room? Get a clue! You end by saying something about wanting to beat Manning is bad???? I never said that... You say something about having no respect for NE??? I never said that... You then throw in your OPINION on the Pats being 100 times more disrespectful? Sure, I'll take your word for it... You go back to calling Belichick a "cheating jerk" which you've done countless times in this thread. You graduate to call Brady a cheater? Not sure where you got that from... You then say predicting a win in Pitt is bad? I never said that... You then go right back to "getting a bib and stop crying"... Final thought: You've go no new material? Answer two questions that I've actually asked, would Mike Tomlin run into the endzone after his team scored a TD to celebrate and rub it in another team's face? Would ANY coach ever do that other than your hero, Rex Ryan? If you answer yes to either you're worse off than I thought...

Please stop making sense and using facts with this guy.

Please stop making sense and using facts with this guy.

I can't help it. It bugs me when people run there mouth and keep saying the same thing and it makes less and less sense each time they post! I'm still waiting for him to post the name of ONE other coach that runs, I mean hobbles, to the endzone when their team scores a TD. He's probably googling it now!

i'm sure this post made sense to you when you wrote it. my dog knows more about football than you and jim nantz combined.

sorry i can't hold your hand anymore and explain to you why certain things happened and are happening now. i'm getting ready for the AFC championship game on sunday. maybe you could find someone else to whine with. it's football time. that leaves you out.

I can't help it. It bugs me when people run there mouth and keep saying the same thing and it makes less and less sense each time they post! I'm still waiting for him to post the name of ONE other coach that runs, I mean hobbles, to the endzone when their team scores a TD. He's probably googling it now!

another bcvoice football expert who's area of expertise is tracking what coaches have run into the endzone to celebrate with their players IN A BITTER PLAYOFF GAME. keep up the research and let everyone know. it's pretty important.

i'm sure this post made sense to you when you wrote it. my dog knows more about football than you and jim nantz combined.

sorry i can't hold your hand anymore and explain to you why certain things happened and are happening now. i'm getting ready for the AFC championship game on sunday. maybe you could find someone else to whine with. it's football time. that leaves you out.

That's all you've got? Your dog knows more football than I do? So I guess I was right, you are 15 or just act that way because that's probably the dumbest comeback you could have come back with when you get owned like that! You continue once again with holding hand blah, blah, blah... Your stuff hasn't changed. Still waiting for you do say something intelligent.

another bcvoice football expert who's area of expertise is tracking what coaches have run into the endzone to celebrate with their players IN A BITTER PLAYOFF GAME. keep up the research and let everyone know. it's pretty important.

So that's your new excuse? You're going to call it a BITTER PLAYOFF GAME? You are so freakin dumb that every time you post you make yourself look even dumber. Otherwise you would have found another loser coach like Ryan that fingers fans, gets arrested and runs in the endzone to celebrate during a BITTER PLAYOFF GAME. Nice try. Just admit you can't find any other coach that would pull a retard stunt like that and move on.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! both of you look super stupid. You both comeback with little children comebacks. Then one person is saying blah blah blah to someone over the computer. Hmmmmmmm... pretty sure he didnt say anything to u when you said blah blah blah. Actually makes you look extremely stupid. You are calling him 15

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! both of you look super stupid. You both comeback with little children comebacks. Then one person is saying blah blah blah to someone over the computer. Hmmmmmmm... pretty sure he didnt say anything to u when you said blah blah blah. Actually makes you look extremely stupid. You are calling him 15

Do you have anything intelligent to add to the post? If not go talk about softball or something. Thanks

There you go again with another stupid post. Wowwww. You prove myself right. Keep em comin.

Just proving the mental capacity of yourself by just typing words and not sticking to the point. Have you ever answered the question HOW MANY COACHES HAVE RUN INTO THE ENDZONE TO CELEBRATE A TD? Nope. The guy is a clown and he's proven it the last two years. If you can't see that I'm afraid there's nothing that can be said or done to help you out. Look up a couple more things for me and then try to come up with something intelligent to say.

Ines Sainz

Sal Alosi - I'm sure Rex knew that those coaches weren't standing there for a reason!

Just proving the mental capacity of yourself by just typing words and not sticking to the point. Have you ever answered the question HOW MANY COACHES HAVE RUN INTO THE ENDZONE TO CELEBRATE A TD? Nope. The guy is a clown and he's proven it the last two years. If you can't see that I'm afraid there's nothing that can be said or done to help you out. Look up a couple more things for me and then try to come up with something intelligent to say.

Ines Sainz

Sal Alosi - I'm sure Rex knew that those coaches weren't standing there for a reason!

First of all, I was never even talking about Rex Ryan running into the endzone. You kinda totally changed subjects there. I read the article and then I commented on YOUR argument and now your trying to get off topic(even though you really are talking on the MAIN topic but not really about it and now youre talking about it to get off topic so others dont see how non-intelligent you are. You my friend are DUMB.

Archived