Liberal Dan Schofield to leave county legislature!

Guest Guest

Guest silentone
Dan Schofield, a liberal who pretends to be conservative but isn't, is finally leaving the county legislature. Check it out:

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../804260349/1001

Maybe now we can elect a real conservative!

Good riddance to Dan i want a tech center for BCC Schofeild i hope we get someone with real backbone for the people of Broome County

Guest Guest

Schofield is way too liberal for our community. He's out of step with the conservative majority. So, good riddance to him. Now the only question is, where are the strong conservative leaders we need?

Guest Guest

Danny Schofield doesn't do anything for anyone but himself, including his family.

So does anyone know the real story? I've heard his days at IBM are numbered.

Guest Guest

Dan Schofield as a IBM manager has actively off shored Broome County jobs.

He does exactly what the Big Blue Pig tells him. How can he represent the people of Broome County ?

Guest Another Guest

Dan Schofield a liberal ?????????????????

What are you smoking??

He is very fiscally conservative and wanted the BCC communications center to help students from Broome County get the education they choose.

He's probably disgusted with people like you who can only complain & offer nothing constructive.

Why don't any of you run for the Legislature?? Put your money where your mouths are!

Guest silentone
Dan Schofield a liberal ?????????????????

What are you smoking??

He is very fiscally conservative and wanted the BCC communications center to help students from Broome County get the education they choose.

He's probably disgusted with people like you who can only complain & offer nothing constructive.

Why don't any of you run for the Legislature?? Put your money where your mouths are!

ok libouis whatever u loser

Guest Oh Danny Boy

He barely won his own district last time and he doesn't want to lose to Fiala or a newcomer for his legislative seat. I believe this is known politely as "bowing out gracefully". I believe things will be much better with out the Don Carleone of Broome County running the show behind the scenes. I expect that he will try to re-enter politics when the general population has forgotten his wicked ways.

I guess what goes around comes around and it's finally gotten around to Dan. :P :P :P

Guest Guesto1
Dan Schofield as a IBM manager has actively off shored Broome County jobs.

He does exactly what the Big Blue Pig tells him. How can he represent the people of Broome County ?

If you think he has actively offshored jobs on his own you are crazy.

He would not have the authority to do that.

That comes from MUCH, MUCH higher up the food chain.

And as terrible as it is..... every big company is doing it these days.

You must not be to business savy!

Guest Guesto1
He barely won his own district last time and he doesn't want to lose to Fiala or a newcomer for his legislative seat. I believe this is known politely as "bowing out gracefully". I believe things will be much better with out the Don Carleone of Broome County running the show behind the scenes. I expect that he will try to re-enter politics when the general population has forgotten his wicked ways.

I guess what goes around comes around and it's finally gotten around to Dan. :P :P :P

I guess now that the seat is open you can run and do a better job.

Can't wait.... Tell us your real name when you run and I will vote for you and then watch every little thing you do.

Guest Make My Day

Yeah - one of you negative posters go ahead & run for his seat.

I'm sure you could all do much better!

On second thought, I guess it's much easier to be anonymous & sit back and just criticize everyone else. Losers.

@

Guest Guest Again
I guess now that the seat is open you can run and do a better job.

Can't wait.... Tell us your real name when you run and I will vote for you and then watch every little thing you do.

I'm entitled to my opinion of public officials just like everyone else. Besides, he unlike you, realizes that is part of political life. Some people love you, some don't.

Don't be so childish in your responses. It's not personal, it's politics.

Guest UE MOM
Danny Schofield doesn't do anything for anyone but himself, including his family.

So does anyone know the real story? I've heard his days at IBM are numbered.

I'm w/ you. 1st thing I thought when I saw that story is that someone must have something on him. The kids are almost all grown & now he's gonna step down to spend time w/ the family? Something smells fishy & it ain't the goo. BTW-any politician that has represented Endicott for the last 26 years, shouldn't be allowed to walk down Washington Ave. w/out getting stoned to death. The only thing accomplished has been making our village a ghostly, polluted cesspool of welfare sucking scumbags. Goodbye & good riddance may the next jerk be better than the last one.

Guest Guest

The fat ass sits in Building 14 and does exactly what the big blue pig wants.

How can he represent the people of Broome County willing off shoring jobs

Guest Guest

Schofield has done nothing for this area. Everything he does his for himself and family.

How did his kid get that job at Binghamton University.

Of course, Schofield used his political power to get him that job. Just like Libous getting his wife that cushy job with the state.

Vote all of these crooks put of office.

Guest Guest

The only thing that matters is cutting, or better yet, eliminating taxes. So if an elected official fails to cut or eliminate taxes, that means they have done exactly NOTHING for us taxpayers. Taxes are the single measure of whether an elected official has ever done anything for us.

Schofield's record is clear. He is a tax and spend liberal. He has failed to cut or eliminate our taxes. Therefore, he is not fit to hold public office.

Period.

Guest Guest

I think the real story here is that, now that Danny has gotten a job for all of his family members and probably one for himself, he's decided that he's done enough service to the public.

This selfish pig should be run out of town.

Archived