Liberal Dan Schofield to leave county legislature!

Guest Guest

I heard he is going to take over the Comptrollers job with Endicott .He is friends with Bertoni and their man is retiring.It would actually be a good choice.He does know Government finance.

Guest Tommy Boy

What do you mean,he got a job at Glendale for his wife,a job at B.U. for his son,a job at Glendale for his Brother in Law and his wife,a job with Glendale for his Daughter and now at B.U. and he takes care of himself.He knew that was all going to come out and people know it and are tired of the Libous syndrome. Now if someone would only bring all this up about "Our Senator" and pound it to the voters. We will change Government.

What is he going to do with his $50,000 he has in his campaign coffer for having those fundraisers by telling everyone he was running for County Exec.? What a scam that was . I know 20 people who paid money thinking he was running against Fiala.Someone should make him return that. Another campaign fraud that allows people who raise money and decide not to run to live a life of luxory spending money any way they want and saying it is campaign related even though it is not their campaign. He will be golfing in every tournament,going to cocktail parties,going on trips (oh I mean fact finding). He should have to answer to that. This is robbery.

Guest guest11
What is he going to do with his $50,000 he has in his campaign coffer for having those fundraisers by telling everyone he was running for County Exec.? What a scam that was . I know 20 people who paid money thinking he was running against Fiala.Someone should make him return that. Another campaign fraud that allows people who raise money and decide not to run to live a life of luxory spending money any way they want and saying it is campaign related even though it is not their campaign. He will be golfing in every tournament,going to cocktail parties,going on trips (oh I mean fact finding). He should have to answer to that. This is robbery.

Do you think that students studying international politics from other countires read BCVOICE to understand how stupid 80% of most Americans are?

Guest Guest Again
Schofield has done nothing for this area. Everything he does his for himself and family.

How did his kid get that job at Binghamton University.

Of course, Schofield used his political power to get him that job. Just like Libous getting his wife that cushy job with the state.

Vote all of these crooks put of office.

He had to get him a job somewhere. He was at the County in Social Services and FAILED the civil service exam and left quietly. Next thing we know, he's at BU in a job that doesn't require an exam. How convenient.

I doubt he's gone permanently, just until people get tired of the Democrats.

@

Archived